00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Mod Request Tread

598 Views | 20 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-15 16:49:38

i make mods of a duology of games that you don't know about it, and it's Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1 and 2.

but i just went out of ideas just right after making my last mod of it, so i decided to make this post for at least doing something different, so DM me if you want your Oc as a Playable or Non-Playable character.

Rules:

No NSFW

You should draw a character's head with certain facial expresions (i'll send the reference of the facial expressions), i am only good at making character's body design.

The making of the mods will be a slow process (same thing with the character's design), so don't spam a lot of messages or DM's

(example of some mods)

The Bouncer as Helltaker Hero

Syakesan and Samekichi

Serious Sam

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-15 18:59:43 (edited 2022-06-15 19:02:52)

At 6/15/22 04:49 PM, Diegosgamer7the wrote: i make mods of a duology of games that you don't know about it, and it's Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1 and 2.

but i just went out of ideas just right after making my last mod of it, so i decided to make this post for at least doing something different, so DM me if you want your Oc as a Playable or Non-Playable character.

Rules:
No NSFW
You should draw a character's head with certain facial expresions (i'll send the reference of the facial expressions), i am only good at making character's body design.
The making of the mods will be a slow process (same thing with the character's design), so don't spam a lot of messages or DM's

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam

Here’s mine and would like her to be a playable character and her weapon of choice is a katana

iu_668015_4394572.png

iu_668002_4394572.jpg

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-15 19:31:09

At 6/15/22 06:59 PM, BaconBob9000 wrote:
At 6/15/22 04:49 PM, Diegosgamer7the wrote: i make mods of a duology of games that you don't know about it, and it's Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1 and 2.

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam
Here’s mine and would like her to be a playable character and her weapon of choice is a katana

ok, now i just need the assets

with this i mean that you should draw your character's head with this facial expressions (contains some blood, sorry if you don't like blood)

iu_668035_8376084.png

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-15 20:22:04

This has to be one of the coolest ideas I've ever seen

(・∀・)

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-16 03:30:54

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam

iu_668383_5796160.webpiu_668384_5796160.webp

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-17 14:44:20

At 6/17/22 07:36 AM, Marcojiane wrote: Please add Saul Goodman to this game pls
(Not technically an oc but it still is a cool idea)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDjMZvYWUdo

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-18 23:55:24

At 6/15/22 07:31 PM, Diegosgamer7the wrote:

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam
with this i mean that you should draw your character's head with this facial expressions (contains some blood, sorry if you don't like blood)

Alright I’ll send it when I can

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-19 03:08:29

At 6/16/22 03:30 AM, chlfan wrote:

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam

iu_671015_5796160.webp

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-19 08:06:41 (edited 2022-06-19 08:08:00)

At 6/19/22 04:33 AM, ThatUnikittyFan wrote:

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam
Friday Night Funkin Vs. Unikitty please

Do i look like bbpanzu?

Read the post.

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-19 09:35:33

At 6/19/22 03:08 AM, chlfan wrote:

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam

is your character female?

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-19 18:25:11

At 6/19/22 09:35 AM, Diegosgamer7the wrote:

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam

Cici. Oh yeah she is

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-21 07:08:28

At 6/21/22 06:00 AM, ThatUnikittyFan wrote:
At 6/19/22 08:06 AM, Diegosgamer7the wrote:

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam
Do i look like bbpanzu?

Read the post.
Then what is this thread for? horror games? Why can't you do something kid friendly once in your life?

No, sorry, the game what i'm talking about is not for people like you since it has afew things that some people considers this as offensive, plus, newgrounds is not so Kid friendly at all, OG pico or madness combat are an example of this.

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-21 08:51:17 (edited 2022-06-21 08:52:33)

At 6/21/22 07:15 AM, ThatUnikittyFan wrote:
At 6/21/22 07:08 AM, Diegosgamer7the wrote:
At 6/21/22 06:00 AM, ThatUnikittyFan wrote:
At 6/19/22 08:06 AM, Diegosgamer7the wrote:

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam
Do i look like bbpanzu?

Read the post.
Then what is this thread for? horror games? Why can't you do something kid friendly once in your life?
No, sorry, the game what i'm talking about is not for people like you since it has afew things that some people considers this as offensive, plus, newgrounds is not so Kid friendly at all, OG pico or madness combat are an example of this.
Yet madness combat, Bunny kill, Henry stickmin, And friday night funkin I enjoy a lot. But that still gets me to ask the question? Why don't you mod other popular game titles other than the 1 you're talking about?

because i also enjoy those games and has interesting lore and modding Guns, Gore & Cannoli is much easier to mod than those games (specially FNF, which got a good lore, but it got ruined by those mods that became unpopular)

so make me a favor, and leave please, why i'm even arguing with a gen-z kid who dislikes underated good games.

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-24 19:54:56

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam

Cici the cat? Yeah of course

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-06-24 20:16:26

At 6/24/22 07:54 PM, chlfan wrote:

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam
Cici the cat? Yeah of course

ah ok, i need some head sprites to complete it (it has some blood, so if you don't like the blood, you are free to reject the request)

iu_676537_8376084.png

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-07-13 07:56:49 (edited 2022-07-13 07:56:55)

Yo! Is this still open for submissions?

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-07-13 09:23:00

At 7/13/22 07:56 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote: Yo! Is this still open for submissions?

kind of

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-07-13 09:44:59

At 7/13/22 09:23 AM, Diegosgamer7the wrote:
At 7/13/22 07:56 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote: Yo! Is this still open for submissions?
kind of

Well, if ya got the time, I think I got a char you can make a mod out of. If you could, that is-

I’ll make the expressions in a bit though if that’s aight.

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-07-14 10:13:58

At 7/13/22 09:44 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
kind of
Well, if ya got the time, I think I got a char you can make a mod out of. If you could, that is-

Here, btw!

iu_695177_8448115.jpg

And, I assume I have to make the expressions colored, right? And not just a sketch?

iu_695176_8448115.png

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-07-14 11:08:47

At 7/14/22 10:13 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
At 7/13/22 09:44 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
kind of

Here, btw!

And, I assume I have to make the expressions colored, right? And not just a sketch?

yes, the expressions must be looking at the right

BBS Signature

Response to OC Mod Request Tread 2022-09-06 18:59:48

At 6/15/22 07:31 PM, Diegosgamer7the wrote:

Rules:
No NSFW

(example of some mods)
Syakesan and Samekichi
Serious Sam

Still working on my entry