00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

fillup69 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Yesterday Was Probablely The Best Day Of The Year For Me

201 Views | 10 Replies

So I Finally Got Xbox Gold And Was Planning To Play Protecc The Blimp On SaintsRow 2 With My Friend Then He Messaged Me Saying I Am Playing With Rpg Gameplays Who I Thought Was Interesting So I Figured Might As Well Join Him And Then I Saw A Player And Said Wow No Way Thats MrSaintsGodzilla21 Then My Friend Said Oh My God MrSaintsGodzilla21 Is In My Lobby I Looked At The Player List Closely This Time And Holy Shit It Was Him SpaceGodzilla2 His Old YouTube Name I Had A Mini Panic Attack As I Never Dreampt I Would Ever Get To Play With MrSaintsGodzilla21 Ever We Played Two Rounds Of Protect The Blimp MrSaintsGodzilla21 Won The First Game Then I Own Him In The Second Match Not Many People Can Say They Defeated SaintsGodzilla Flippy Was Not There But IrishCoffee And Rpg Gameplay Was These Are Great SaintsRow YouTubers And I Am More Then Honored To Play A Match With Them Also Check Out Aron Prod And My Friend B2isthewords Channel I Will Update This Later To Happy Ahhhhhhhhhhh Sorry To Sound Like A Fan Boy

I wonder how annoying it would be to capitalize each word of a message on Xbox using a controller.

A very original signature.

At 5/8/22 01:14 PM, PieNapple wrote: I wonder how annoying it would be to capitalize each word of a message on Xbox using a controller.

Thanks For Noticeing

stop typing like that for the love of all that is holy

signature

BBS Signature

I can't wait till August and it's proven what a train wreck the reboot will be. I've seen the gameplay, read the articles, heard the big cat's thoughts. I'm not the least impressed.

At 5/8/22 07:52 PM, GlassPen123 wrote: I can't wait till August and it's proven what a train wreck the reboot will be. I've seen the gameplay, read the articles, heard the big cat's thoughts. I'm not the least impressed.

We Will Have To Wait And See Only Time Will Tell

At 5/8/22 01:07 PM, ethanblair wrote: So I Finally Got Xbox Gold And Was Planning To Play Protecc The Blimp On SaintsRow 2 With My Friend Then He Messaged Me Saying I Am Playing With Rpg Gameplays Who I Thought Was Interesting So I Figured Might As Well Join Him And Then I Saw A Player And Said Wow No Way Thats MrSaintsGodzilla21 Then My Friend Said Oh My God MrSaintsGodzilla21 Is In My Lobby I Looked At The Player List Closely This Time And Holy Shit It Was Him SpaceGodzilla2 His Old YouTube Name I Had A Mini Panic Attack As I Never Dreampt I Would Ever Get To Play With MrSaintsGodzilla21 Ever We Played Two Rounds Of Protect The Blimp MrSaintsGodzilla21 Won The First Game Then I Own Him In The Second Match Not Many People Can Say They Defeated SaintsGodzilla Flippy Was Not There But IrishCoffee And Rpg Gameplay Was These Are Great SaintsRow YouTubers And I Am More Then Honored To Play A Match With Them Also Check Out Aron Prod And My Friend B2isthewords Channel I Will Update This Later To Happy Ahhhhhhhhhhh Sorry To Sound Like A Fan Boy

This Is My Friend Who Introduced Me To Spacegodzilla2

https://username-0011.newgrounds.com/

Here Is My Twitter Feed If You Want Proof

https://twitter.com/EthanBl81681528

Is playing old games the only reason to get an Xbox now? I'd love to play Saints Row 2

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

At 5/9/22 12:12 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote: Is playing old games the only reason to get an Xbox now? I'd love to play Saints Row 2

Xbox Also Has The First SaintsRow Also Not Many New Games Interest Me A Part From Fallout And Grand Theft Auto Which Is Not Even That New

At 5/9/22 12:18 PM, ethanblair wrote:
At 5/9/22 12:12 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote: Is playing old games the only reason to get an Xbox now? I'd love to play Saints Row 2
Xbox Also Has The First SaintsRow Also Not Many New Games Interest Me A Part From Fallout And Grand Theft Auto Which Is Not Even That New

Fallout hasn't been new since Fallout 3

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

At 5/9/22 12:22 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote:
At 5/9/22 12:18 PM, ethanblair wrote:
Fallout hasn't been new since Fallout 3

Because War War Never Changes Except Mods Adds To Fallout 4s Life Line