00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiToDaAra just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why does everyone think that I am a girl?

1,338 Views | 83 Replies

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:16:13

At 5/7/22 08:10 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 5/7/22 08:09 PM, Tritnew wrote:
At 5/7/22 08:04 PM, Belthagor wrote: @TomFulp

Please, feel free to look through my private messages as an admin and verify that what I am saying is true.
Why do you have to bring Tom and the other mods into this? Tom has better things to do than deal with petty BBS drama.
I don't think accusing someone of a crime is petty bbs drama, perhaps Tom can warn all of you, so that you desist.

I also don't think threats to break someone's legs are petty bbs drama.

Accusing you of being a paedo and threatening violence is too far, and I agree with Tom that what you said in that screenshot could be taken HEAVILY out of context and blow up on your face, but you should be able to handle this on your own instead of falling back on admins and mods.

Most of us just like poking fun and maybe trolling a little, my previous poast for example was more out of love than actual hate.

Your local Newgrounds fanboy and musician.

Bandcamp - Discord: Trit#9469

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:18:19

At 5/7/22 08:16 PM, Tritnew wrote:

Please, feel free to look through my private messages as an admin and verify that what I am saying is true.
Why do you have to bring Tom and the other mods into this? Tom has better things to do than deal with petty BBS drama.
I don't think accusing someone of a crime is petty bbs drama, perhaps Tom can warn all of you, so that you desist.

Accusing you of being a paedo and threatening violence is too far, and I agree with Tom that what you said in that screenshot could be taken HEAVILY out of context and blow up on your face, but you should be able to handle this on your own instead of falling back on admins and mods.

Most of us just like poking fun and maybe trolling a little, my previous poast for example was more out of love than actual hate.

Yet if I handle this myself in a similar fashion to the provocators (Is that a word? Well close enough anyway.) I would get banned myself.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Don't worry, I think people are already well aware of that

(・∀・)

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:20:39

At 5/7/22 08:18 PM, Belthagor wrote:

Yet if I handle this myself in a similar fashion to the provocators (Is that a word? Well close enough anyway.) I would get banned myself.

Well, I don't know what else there is to say except there's that whole saying of "don't feed the trolls", so I guess try following that method.

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:22:11

At 5/7/22 08:20 PM, Tritnew wrote:

Well, I don't know what else there is to say except there's that whole saying of "don't feed the trolls", so I guess try following that method.

Tried not feeding the trolls, trolls know how to feed themselves apparently.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

At 5/7/22 08:22 PM, Belthagor wrote:

I don't know what to say... it's probably people's hatred towards Europe. News Flash: Many parts of Europe hate you too.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:25:16

At 5/7/22 08:23 PM, Belthagor wrote:

I don't know what to say... it's probably people's hatred towards Europe. News Flash: Many parts of Europe hate you too.

that was disproved when that german girl called you predatory for creeping on her

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:27:32

I cannot tell if you’re intentionally being stupid as a joke or if you really think the reason we don’t like your perverted threads is because we just hate Europeans. The idiot you just argued with is from Europe!

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:32:29

Nobody does.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:32:38

At 5/7/22 08:31 PM, DamnedbyChrisOrksen wrote:
At 5/7/22 04:35 PM, PudgieDaFrog wrote:
At 5/7/22 04:13 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 5/7/22 04:12 PM, PudgieDaFrog wrote:
At 5/7/22 04:10 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 5/7/22 04:09 PM, WendigoVDB wrote: You're a pedo that's what
Fuck you. You know I'm not.
what's this post above me then?
At 4/22/22 02:42 PM, TomFulp wrote:
That joke above wasn't about me, I don't think? It was referring to that time Belthagor told someone to message him when they were 18, which people spun out of context and have harassed him about ever since. I think his intent was, "I'm not going to talk to a kid about this" and the intent wasn't "ooh I can't wait until you're 18 be sure to dm me", if that makes sense. A lot of social awkwardness on NG.
mhm suuurrree
That quote is actually real just letting you know

I know I just feel like being petty because I'm like that.

Froggo is always watching.

I'm going to shit your pants

[Pronouns are they/them btw]

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:34:51

im 18 now so what were you gonna send me belthagor?

iu_629243_10924059.webp

uh anyways since this thing happened to me specifically i feel like i have the right to give my take. what belthagor ssaid to me was very creepy but im not made of tissue paper im doing fine. what makes me mad is how belthagor is literally creepy to every woman that breathes here and it goes mostly without mod punishment and that makes him feel justified in continuing to act this way towards women. being honest way worse could have been said or done but thats what makes me particularly mad. i dont feel like i need justice or avenged or whatever but belthagor needs to be actually punished for once before his behavior worsens because obviously the mods going "hm actually not that bad" is just making him bolder and its gonna spiral into something really creepy if he isnt atleast given more then a slap on the wrist. wouldnt call him a pedo but hes a freak and a creep and someone i find pretty insidious and predatory

tldr ; belt the goat is creepy and the mods giving him the benefit of the doubt constantly is making him worse goodnight

AUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:35:37

At 5/7/22 08:34 PM, whimsical-wife wrote: im 18 now so what were you gonna send me belthagor?

uh anyways since this thing happened to me specifically i feel like i have the right to give my take. what belthagor ssaid to me was very creepy but im not made of tissue paper im doing fine. what makes me mad is how belthagor is literally creepy to every woman that breathes here and it goes mostly without mod punishment and that makes him feel justified in continuing to act this way towards women. being honest way worse could have been said or done but thats what makes me particularly mad. i dont feel like i need justice or avenged or whatever but belthagor needs to be actually punished for once before his behavior worsens because obviously the mods going "hm actually not that bad" is just making him bolder and its gonna spiral into something really creepy if he isnt atleast given more then a slap on the wrist. wouldnt call him a pedo but hes a freak and a creep and someone i find pretty insidious and predatory
tldr ; belt the goat is creepy and the mods giving him the benefit of the doubt constantly is making him worse goodnight

I forgot. Too many users annoyed me.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:36:33

At 5/7/22 08:35 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 5/7/22 08:34 PM, whimsical-wife wrote: im 18 now so what were you gonna send me belthagor?

I forgot. Too many users annoyed me.

wow! youve creeped on so many women here youve lost count! youre a real prize.

AUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:37:29

Because he's a pussy.

Take it with a grain of salt, I am slower than a snail.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:37:43

At 5/7/22 08:27 PM, CrockettDK wrote:

I cannot tell if you’re intentionally being stupid as a joke or if you really think the reason we don’t like your perverted threads is because we just hate Europeans. The idiot you just argued with is from Europe!

Internally I went "okay fuck it you deserve all the shit you get" when I saw that.

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:40:51

At 5/7/22 08:37 PM, Tritnew wrote:

Internally I went "okay fuck it you deserve all the shit you get" when I saw that.

LOL!

Doesn't matter if he or she is from Europe. He or she is currently in the US, that person is no longer European.

But you know... I've given it some thought. Most people in the US complain about things that are perfectly legal once they are of legal age, so maybe absolutely all your rights to have those things should be taken away from you in this country. They should be exclusive to Europe because we show more appreciation. In fact, now that she's turned 18, even if I remember what it was... I'm simply not going to send it. :)

Sincerely Belthagor

@TurkeyOnAStick Please lock this.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:41:29

Because you are soft and weak

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:41:55

At 5/7/22 08:40 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 5/7/22 08:04 PM, Belthagor wrote:
@TomFulp

LOL!

Doesn't matter if he or she is from Europe. He or she is currently in the US, that person is no longer European.

But you know... I've given it some thought. Most people in the US complain about things that are perfectly legal once they are of legal age, so maybe absolutely all your rights to have those things should be taken away from you in this country. They should be exclusive to Europe because we show more appreciation. In fact, now that she's turned 18, even if I remember what it was... I'm simply not going to send it. :)

Sincerely Belthagor

And for those of you who don't get that reply... I can play Devil too.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:42:06

@TomFulp

LOL!

Sincerely Belthagor

turkey on a stick please lock belthagors ability to post for a month you will be my favorite mod then <3

AUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:43:47

At 5/7/22 08:42 PM, whimsical-wife wrote:
At 5/7/22 08:09 PM, Tritnew wrote: At 5/7/22 08:04 PM, Belthagor wrote:
@TomFulp

LOL!

Sincerely Belthagor

turkey on a stick please lock belthagors ability to post for a month you will be my favorite mod then <3

I was provoked, what's everyone else's excuse?

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:44:40

@TomFulp

LOL!

Wendigo is living in Portugal you fucking dumb ass.

Sincerely Belthagor

iu_629256_9475454.gif

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:46:23

@TomFulp

LOL!

by that logic

you're not french

but the german girl who called you predatory is still german, so her opinion on the matter is more valid

But you know... I've given it some thought. Most people in the US complain about things that are perfectly legal once they are of legal age, so maybe absolutely all your rights to have those things should be taken away from you in this country. They should be exclusive to Europe because we show more appreciation.

you clearly did not give it some thought

In fact, now that she's turned 18, even if I remember what it was... I'm simply not going to send it. :)

shes too old now?

pussy

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:47:26

At 5/7/22 08:43 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 5/7/22 08:42 PM, whimsical-wife wrote:
At 5/7/22 08:10 PM, Belthagor wrote: At 5/7/22 08:09 PM, Tritnew wrote: At 5/7/22 08:04 PM, Belthagor wrote:
@TomFulp

LOL!

Sincerely Belthagor

I was provoked, what's everyone else's excuse?

my excuse is your constant harrasment of the female gender makes me sick

iu_629259_10924059.jpg

AUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone think that I am a girl? 2022-05-07 20:51:01

4 PAGES GUYS 4 PAGES

Itcigxigxitcigxigcgickgckgdsursr6r746as7585dditxigxigcohckchohcigxigxdt

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature