00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Flameboy93YT just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

do you accept cookies?

262 Views | 16 Replies

do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 10:15:06

aren't you fucking tired of every fucking website you visit there's this fucking message popping up asking you if you accept their fucking cookies and then you don't want to accept them but the only other option (if present) is to go to configuration page but you just want to see a quick thing on that site and then you just accept the fucking cookies because you don't want to waste time going to the fucking configuration page or whatever and then when you realize there are a bunch of fucking cookies from every fucking stupid fucking asshole bitch website dick consuming your PC's processing power with something that you definitely absolutely don't fucking want?????? fuck this fucking shit man, cookies should fucking die and explode or something

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 10:20:43

I love cookies they taste really good. I like the choccy chip ones

Froggo is always watching.

I'm going to shit your pants

[Pronouns are they/them btw]

BBS Signature

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 10:22:06

"We use cookies to improve your experience"

"This service uses cookies"

"Please accept our cookies"

"TAKE OUR COOKIES OR ELSE"

"WE TAKE YOUR PRIVACY SERIOUSLY WE DEFINETELY DO NOT USE THIRD PARTY COOKIES THAT ARE USED TO TRACK YOU"

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 10:35:24

as soon as i see the words "we value your privacy" i assume all cookies are laced with cyanide

its time of the year

BBS Signature

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 11:31:12

iu_566615_7843618.png

hello

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 11:36:54

Do you accept cookies as your lord and savior?

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 11:49:27

we care about your privacy :))

so please give it to us

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 13:13:23

I want a shopping site without cookies, and it gives you a key to write down that’s 128 bytes long, and it’s a pain in the ass to put 2 things in your shopping cart.

Your (former) resident furfag on NG!

"SHAMWOW IS NOT OXYCLEAN, A DOG IS NOT A BROTHER. HOW DARE YOU SHRUG CLYDE'S LOSS OFF SO EASILY." ~ Billy Mays

BBS Signature

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 13:16:52

all shall return to cookie

signature

BBS Signature

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 13:27:18

I can one-up you there. I was trying to pay my property taxes online and the site asks for access to VR hardware. No idea why.

As far as cookies though, I try to block most of them.

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 18:09:40

I only accept cookies from @DamnedBySevenSeize.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-04 22:02:14

i like cookies except for oatmeal raisin

♡︎Married To Boomhauer and Rusty Shackleford♡︎

🪶🧡🐈‍⬛Cherokee/Apache Princess and Queen Of Egypt🧡🪶🐈‍⬛

Redcornpilled🌽💖Professional Yandere 🔪🫀🩸💕💋

BBS Signature

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-05 11:59:59

Fun Fact: If you have cookies turned off and Newgrounds is under extreme load, you will probably have to complete a captcha every time you log in to Newgrounds!

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-05 13:27:13

At 3/4/22 10:15 AM, Edeshye wrote: aren't you fucking tired of every fucking website you visit there's this fucking message popping up asking you if you accept their fucking cookies and then you don't want to accept them but the only other option (if present) is to go to configuration page but you just want to see a quick thing on that site and then you just accept the fucking cookies because you don't want to waste time going to the fucking configuration page or whatever and then when you realize there are a bunch of fucking cookies from every fucking stupid fucking asshole bitch website dick consuming your PC's processing power with something that you definitely absolutely don't fucking want?????? fuck this fucking shit man, cookies should fucking die and explode or something

GIVE ME COOKIES

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-05 14:44:28

At 3/5/22 11:59 AM, MissMadson wrote: Fun Fact: If you have cookies turned off and Newgrounds is under extreme load, you will probably have to complete a captcha every time you log in to Newgrounds!

i have been using Brave and this does not happen to me

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-05 14:55:18

At 3/4/22 10:15 AM, Edeshye wrote: aren't you fucking tired of every fucking website you visit there's this fucking message popping up asking you if you accept their fucking cookies and then you don't want to accept them but the only other option (if present) is to go to configuration page but you just want to see a quick thing on that site and then you just accept the fucking cookies because you don't want to waste time going to the fucking configuration page or whatever and then when you realize there are a bunch of fucking cookies from every fucking stupid fucking asshole bitch website dick consuming your PC's processing power with something that you definitely absolutely don't fucking want?????? fuck this fucking shit man, cookies should fucking die and explode or something

look into the addon "i don't care about cookies"

pfp: BellieQwQ | website: jaypedia.xyz | bandcamp: thejayjay.bandcamp.com

thanq yuo

Response to do you accept cookies? 2022-03-05 17:52:28 (edited 2022-03-05 17:52:53)

You're all free to go to a store and purchase cookies at anytime. Just admit you're all cheapskates and enjoy the freebies.