00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LainLover just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fill me in on the Newgrounds Lore

1,330 Views | 31 Replies

Response to Fill me in on the Newgrounds Lore 2022-03-09 02:39:33

I could explain some stuff.

Pico and his series is based on him, a high schooler (as confirmed by Tom a few months back) a response to kind of mocking edutainment stuff as well as covering other controversial topics and critiques, examples are punk culture and how it dealt with n*zis around the 80-90s (pico and Cassandra's crew), girls, sex in teens and the beauty pressure as well (nene and how she has suicidal tendencies after getting herpes since STDS were spreading with no proper sex ed at the time) as well as Darell being a kid in the ghetto (and also being a pyromaniac teaching about fire safety) . Pico is also an assasin who even goes to assassinate a fucking bear. Aka the bear from the big blue house.

Back then many Karens got pissed off due to how the game existed as well as Fulp having controversy about assassins as well as the beef with BBC about Teletubbies. It was also released after the incident at columbine which was why there was an uproar.

Due to NGs controversial success, Tom and his crew managed to get a office and made the site very successful which helped the animation and game industry folk to kick start back in the days. Because of Pico and assaisn plus FDA, NG is consider a relic that has been revived multiple times as well as making the first consol game release under the company that helped kickstart the behemoth.

Your welcome but there's more to eplain

She/They, 20., I draw sometimes.

Support me on ko-fi, it helps!

BBS Signature

Response to Fill me in on the Newgrounds Lore 2022-03-14 07:54:56