00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AfroChan332 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hi i'm looking for a great animator.

486 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

i'm looking for animator to help me with a project that called "spongebob squearepants: rise and shine the reanimated collab" which everyone reanimate one scene from the episode and together we build one whole episode.

i'm looking for someone who can animate this scene and i will give the full credit in the video itself and in the description.

here is the trailer of the collab so far:

Response to Hi i'm looking for a great animator. 2022-02-11 06:59:42

At 2/11/22 05:25 AM, ThrJester wrote: i'm looking for animator to help me with a project that called "spongebob squearepants: rise and shine the reanimated collab" which everyone reanimate one scene from the episode and together we build one whole episode.

i'm looking for someone who can animate this scene and i will give the full credit in the video itself and in the description.

Hi! I'm interested :)

Response to Hi i'm looking for a great animator. 2022-02-11 09:04:07

At 2/11/22 06:59 AM, OisinBuckley wrote:
At 2/11/22 05:25 AM, ThrJester wrote: i'm looking for animator to help me with a project that called "spongebob squearepants: rise and shine the reanimated collab" which everyone reanimate one scene from the episode and together we build one whole episode.

hi tysm for replaying :) you have discord? it will be much easier for me to explain it to you in discord. my discord is TheJester#9641

Response to Hi i'm looking for a great animator. 2022-02-11 09:07:38

this scene i posted is just got taken but i have more scenes that if you want to help me with it, we can talk in discord :)

Response to Hi i'm looking for a great animator. 2022-02-11 12:52:22

At 2/11/22 09:07 AM, ThrJester wrote:

this scene i posted is just got taken but i have more scenes that if you want to help me with it, we can talk in discord :)

If you need any more animators, I'd be happy to help as well!

Response to Hi i'm looking for a great animator. 2022-02-11 12:54:48

At 2/11/22 12:52 PM, Eugine1a2b wrote:
At 2/11/22 09:07 AM, ThrJester wrote:

If you need any more animators, I'd be happy to help as well!

i would love to! it will be easier for me to handle everything through discord if you have discord :) please add me TheJester#9641

Response to Hi i'm looking for a great animator. 2022-02-12 12:05:34

hi again :) if you can help with animate one of those clips it will be really awesome and helpful https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1494233#bbspost27219221_post_text you don't need discord for it.

Response to Hi i'm looking for a great animator. 2022-02-17 16:42:27

so am I.