00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

chris3342001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

155,852 Views | 3,000 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Draw her

(Her name is Ricalene Arnea)

iu_1008724_7514444.webp

iu_1008907_5431084.webp

i made a comic with @BargonSpaceman 's OC's,kai and kanna

At 6/29/23 03:48 PM, Lunar-Nebula wrote: [DRAW ME]
my two idiots !!
they're both delivery guys who happen to get in bad situations while just trying to do their job
oh and they're married :]

higher resolution versions:
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/lunar-nebula/vinn-ref-sheet
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/lunar-nebula/seo-ref-sheet

Lunar-Nebula's OCs.iu_1008908_11364755.webp

Seems they got into a bad situation during job.

This took me longer than usual.

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 6/30/23 09:59 AM, pointlessfield wrote: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/pointlessfield/the-anorexic-case-of-kai-asahi

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/pointlessfield/a-silly-comic-with-both-mine-yuka-and-mike-and-bargonspaceman-kai-and-kanna-oc-s-that-follows-u

i made a comic with @BargonSpaceman 's OC's,kai and kanna

Holy crap, they look great! The expressions and coloring are so good. Thanks for making a comic with them! I really should always have more fried chicken jpegs on my computer in case Kai gets injected with more weird stuff. Maybe some cake jpegs too, just in case.

At 6/29/23 07:51 PM, FunnyPlush wrote: [Draw Whoever]
reposting my chars here bcs people dont like clicking on weird links, who would've guessed?
so yeah i have Tulip (she's usually more saturated)

and Peony

iu_1009041_9764047.webp

Da boys posted up frfr

"I'm not the step-dad, I'm the dad that stepped up"

BBS Signature

At 6/30/23 01:11 PM, TehrealestmanicT wrote:
At 6/29/23 07:51 PM, FunnyPlush wrote: [Draw Whoever]
reposting my chars here bcs people dont like clicking on weird links, who would've guessed?
so yeah i have Tulip (she's usually more saturated)

and Peony
Da boys posted up frfr

yoooo this is awesome, kinda weird seeing Peony's hands but i digress

i need to update my signature image

i draw

BBS Signature

At 6/30/23 10:00 AM, SomeDoodles wrote:
At 6/29/23 03:48 PM, Lunar-Nebula wrote: [DRAW ME]
my two idiots !!
they're both delivery guys who happen to get in bad situations while just trying to do their job
oh and they're married :]

higher resolution versions:
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/lunar-nebula/vinn-ref-sheet
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/lunar-nebula/seo-ref-sheet
Lunar-Nebula's OCs.
Seems they got into a bad situation during job.
This took me longer than usual.

Oo, I really like the cartoony style !!

Tysm :] !!

At 1/15/22 11:40 PM, picolocity366 wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
DRAW MY BABIES!

Also, if you like my style, I'm willing to draw your oc as well!

Cool oc can you show me more drawings of it I wanna draw it but I don't wanna heavily reference just one drawing of yours

[DRAW ME]

This is Sammy. They are basically a persona of the real me. And yes, Sammy is a they. Some self-proclaimed facts of Sammy is that they are enthusiastic about the arts, they have a knack for Flash (software, not hero), and that they like old media from the Showa era (1926-1989) Below is a picture of what they look like. It also includes extra facts about the character.iu_1009427_12827068.png

At 6/21/23 11:08 AM, Art-With-Hammer wrote: Here's something I just finished. Draw her if you wish :)

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/art-with-hammer/jericho

iu_1009588_9764047.webp

Here's my pass on Jericho :p

BBS Signature

At 6/21/23 11:08 AM, Art-With-Hammer wrote: Here's something I just finished. Draw her if you wish :)

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/art-with-hammer/jericho

Art-with-hammer's OC Jericho.

iu_1009780_7497764.webp

Here's my OC. Feel Free to draw her!iu_1010963_6069216.webpiu_1010965_6069216.webpiu_1010966_6069216.webpiu_1010967_6069216.webp

[Draw Me]

Just finished my first big reference sheet!

iu_1010985_9161595.webp

I plan on making more and I already have a playlist set up for when I do. That way, whoever does draw these will have a bit more of a selection.

Somewhat Modest; Not the Smartest; One of the Oddest

BBS Signature

At 1/17/22 10:11 AM, mrman255 wrote: [DRAW ME] HeeHeeHeee

[OC of @mrman255]

iu_1011012_9161595.webp

Somewhat Modest; Not the Smartest; One of the Oddest

BBS Signature

At 7/2/23 01:54 AM, Levi0nL1ne wrote: [Draw Me]
Just finished my first big reference sheet!

I plan on making more and I already have a playlist set up for when I do. That way, whoever does draw these will have a bit more of a selection.

iu_1011292_9764047.webp

Here's my sketch of Damascus Blade

BBS Signature

At 6/9/23 05:48 PM, KhaosKitsune617 wrote:
Note: If Ramona is not using her powers, her eyes are dark green. This picture shows her using her powers. Dark angel wings not required.

this was fun!!!

iu_1011319_13341182.webp

At 7/2/23 10:18 AM, GhoulYards wrote:
At 6/9/23 05:48 PM, KhaosKitsune617 wrote:
Note: If Ramona is not using her powers, her eyes are dark green. This picture shows her using her powers. Dark angel wings not required.
this was fun!!!

(*^▽^*)

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

At 6/9/23 11:50 PM, GGishere wrote: heres my first addition to this thread in forever

my sona! (ref courtesy of @theshokblok)

GGishere's OC.

iu_1011566_11364755.png

Boot.

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 5/29/23 09:41 AM, NockeyNoo wrote: [DRAW ME]
i'll be pleasure to see my oc in ur art style
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/pop-n-music-oc-bobo

NockeyNoo's OC.

iu_1011634_11364755.png

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 6/28/23 05:31 PM, Taurmega wrote: [Draw Her]

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/taurmega/reaper-mummy

Here's a new design I came up with very very recently. I think she turned out spectacularly, so I figure I'd post her here. A really awesome mummy lady with a scythe. Epic.

In any case; I hope everyone's been fine and well!
My situation hasn't changed much- I'm still super busy with my project and haven't had much time for even that much artwork at all. (This design being an exception)
As a result I haven't really had time to even check the thread, but it's nice to see it's still up and going.

Have a lovely day!

[DRAWING Taurmega's OC Reaper Mummy]

iu_1012538_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

yo, this sassy girl named Ayesha could give it a try.

(P.S. I do have a list of characters she's based off from if you go to my recent newspost)

iu_1012674_8476900.jpg

♡︎Married To Boomhauer and Rusty Shackleford♡︎

🪶🧡🐈‍⬛Cherokee/Apache Princess and Queen Of Egypt🧡🪶🐈‍⬛

Redcornpilled🌽💖Professional Yandere 🔪🫀🩸💕💋

BBS Signature

[Draw me] The magician of the stars (an old drawing) iu_1012704_11391281.png

(does not necessarily have to be a pixel art)

[DRAW ME]

Model Number ANR691036BPQ61 aka simply "Rabi" is a sentient robot created by a scientist fox human called Tsukushi, basically created just for their own sake. Now that Rabi's AI structure is not the most complex, she is very limited upon feeling certain emotions (that's why it's very angry at times). Rabi doesn't have a gender, now that the curvy design it has is just mere design and Tuskushi wanted to pick a voice module that fits its feminine look (the voice they chose is like really cute and high pitched). Rabi is shorter than the average human, being 4'2'' inches long in body size. It can be VERY cute at times, like it looking at you with baby doll eyes or just acting cute.

iu_1013749_9294415.png

iu_1013750_9294415.png

At 7/3/23 08:38 AM, PerKGrok wrote:

Here's a new design I came up with very very recently. I think she turned out spectacularly, so I figure I'd post her here. A really awesome mummy lady with a scythe. Epic.

My situation hasn't changed much- I'm still super busy with my project and haven't had much time for even that much artwork at all. (This design being an exception)
As a result I haven't really had time to even check the thread, but it's nice to see it's still up and going.

Have a lovely day!
[DRAWING Taurmega's OC Reaper Mummy]

She looks pretty neat and cool in this one!

Thank you!

Have a lovely day!

oc of @Taurmega

here is mummified corpse

iu_1014945_14510086.png

At 6/12/23 12:47 PM, melogomee wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME]
this is my sick ass knight oc 🫣

cool knight bro

iu_1015700_8490282.webp

bit late to draw this one sorry

BBS Signature

At 6/6/22 09:21 AM, Skoops wrote: I paid my dues, yeah? Draw me.

I wanted to draw Zelana, again.

iu_1015849_7497764.webp

At 7/6/23 12:42 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote:
At 6/6/22 09:21 AM, Skoops wrote: I paid my dues, yeah? Draw me.
I wanted to draw Zelana, again.

Appreciate it every time!

You are the current frontrunner for Most Zelanas. Now we await challengers.

At 6/12/23 12:47 PM, melogomee wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME]
this is my sick ass knight oc 🫣

@melogomee's oc

iu_1016142_9160559.webp

truly a sick ass knight

i need to update my signature image

i draw

BBS Signature

Here's my new OC that i drew. Enjoyiu_1016311_11035867.png

we chillin

BBS Signature