00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hedgeoscar91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

166,736 Views | 3,136 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 9/1/22 06:24 PM, Potartz wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
Anyone care for a sleepy zombie gf?

[Draw Me]

does it ping if i @ an user?? sorry im still kinda new here LOL here's a reply in case it didn't

GRRUUUAAAUUU

At 9/4/22 02:25 PM, irkomatose wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

[Draw Me]
does it ping if i @ an user?? sorry im still kinda new here LOL here's a reply in case it didn't

lol No worries. It does ping, yeah. I saw you pic: TYSM! My gal's name is "Rose".

At 9/4/22 02:20 PM, irkomatose wrote: here u go!!! it's not finished, but the coloring will take a while so i'll upload the finished version on my page when i finish it.
sleepy zombies in sweaters gang :) i forgot to ask, what's your character's name? the guy's name is mitch, and he seems to like her :)

oh dear no, i don't think i'd draw him like, fuckin' her or something unless you wanted me to LOL

Pretty cute!

At 9/4/22 02:50 PM, Potartz wrote:
At 9/4/22 02:25 PM, irkomatose wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

[Draw Me]
lol No worries. It does ping, yeah. I saw you pic: TYSM! My gal's name is "Rose".

aaa rose is such a cute name !!! i lov her. so much. zombie ocs my beloved

GRRUUUAAAUUU

Hi this is Wangi (gibberish name) he's a handy man with anger issues. That's it pretty much but can you please draw him? I made a post but no one replied so here's another one. Also btw the old design is on the left and the new one on the right. They are both the same person just in different styles. Draw either of the styles idc really. Anyways idea: The old wangi confronting the new one in like, some fight or something. That's it now please draw and peace!

iu_743649_10265021.png

You know suprisingly; I never actually go and ask for people to draw my oc's

I think it'd be cool to see someone draw my sonic oc though. If anyone does it, You have my respect hahah

iu_744154_7568232.webp

[DRAW ME]

I redesigned my fursona a couple of days ago, and I would like people to draw her.

iu_744182_11434151.png

Also, tankmensona.

iu_744181_11434151.png

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

i have posted here prior with an OC (didnt get drawn or i didnt get notified for it :( )

So ima post one for Nekothulu too!! a little nsfw but you can draw her in whatever clothes you want!!

iu_744239_9986338.jpg

iu_744240_9986338.webp

I dont post art on here, just having a look at everyone else's hehe

At 8/6/22 03:44 PM, sincronikon wrote: [DRAW ME]

[Drawing sincronikon's Weregoyle]

iu_744305_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 9/5/22 01:17 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 8/6/22 03:44 PM, sincronikon wrote: [DRAW ME]

[Drawing sincronikon's Weregoyle]

Sweet... holy... gah... wow! You're so freaking good. Once again, kept your style too! Hope you're slapping your name on this for keeps ;). The idea's free use... and this is really cool. Thanks for the treat!

[DRAW ME]

Hi this is Wangi (gibberish name) he's a handy man with anger issues. That's it pretty much but can you please draw him? I made a post but no one replied so here's another one. Also btw the old design is on the left and the new one on the right. They are both the same person just in different styles. Draw either of the styles idc really. Anyways idea: The old wangi confronting the new one in like, some fight or something. That's it now please draw and peace!iu_744592_10265021.png

[DRAW ME]

Top one is Davis and Bottom one is Bert.

Draw one, the other, or both! (preffered)

Btw Davis is in a wheelchair and has a mullet if you couldnt tell. And bert has sunglasses (hes blind btw), a bandanda, overalls, socks, and mittens also if you couldn't tell.

iu_744606_10265021.pngiu_744607_10265021.png

[DRAW ME]

Here's my character Rhea, she's made out of those toy poop slimes you get from a discount store for 2 bucks. More info about her here and here's my other characters if you would like to draw somebody else!

iu_745014_10167337.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I love art and drawings!!!!!!!!

[SEGAObsessedNeek's character]

Drew Wangi, feel free to draw my characters in return!

iu_745016_10167337.png

At 9/6/22 07:38 AM, Mimiis07 wrote: [SEGAObsessedNeek's character]
Drew Wangi, feel free to draw my characters in return!

OMG! Thank you!!!! I will draw your oc. Send it to me please!

Welp, drawing my OCs. Time to get started.

Draw Me! I have alot of adoptable OCs I've accumulated over the past two years, so I'll just drop some of them off for y'all.

This first OC is my elf-girl Ashlynn, definitely my favorite OC I have.iu_745467_7292185.png

Draw Me! Next OC is another elf-girl (I have a few lol ^^) of mine, Meldia

iu_745462_7292185.webp

Draw Me! Here's my ninja girl, Yuki, I couldn't decide at the time whether I wanted her to be a cool or fanservice-y type character so I kind of just went for both. iu_745463_7292185.webp

Draw Me! Next is my cute goth-girl Drusilla.

iu_745464_7292185.webp

Draw Me! Spooky ghost girl Fuyumi

iu_745465_7292185.webp

Draw Me! And lastly, my superhero OC, Omni-Girl aka Vanessa. Fun fact, her and Ashlynn were drawn by the same artist.iu_745466_7292185.webp

This is just a handful of OCs I have, still got plenty more. Would love to see any of the ones listed here drawn by anyone :)

At 9/7/22 05:13 PM, Vixenn wrote: for @robotjones02 and @Ferhandi3466
gripped some designs I liked to quickly doodle here and there, starting with these two :⟩

Ayy! Thank you so mucu for drawing my second OC! Glad you make it so well made

At 5/25/22 10:29 AM, ErasedMe wrote:

DRAW ME
[extra Info: She's basically the personification of my adhd, so both creative and loud but also a menace to society and a moron]

[Drawing ErasedMe's OC, Cherry ]

iu_746616_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

At 9/8/22 09:27 AM, PerKGrok wrote:

DRAW ME
[extra Info: She's basically the personification of my adhd, so both creative and loud but also a menace to society and a moron]

Question: How did you do the starburst background? Looks like a technique I could pick up.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

At 9/8/22 02:12 PM, Thetageist wrote:
At 9/8/22 09:27 AM, PerKGrok wrote:

DRAW ME
Question: How did you do the starburst background? Looks like a technique I could pick up.

I put together a small video covering the basic steps. Not covered there is additional use of filters.

https://youtu.be/gLmpIPUs1No

BBS Signature

At 9/7/22 05:13 PM, Vixenn wrote: for @robotjones02 and @Ferhandi3466
gripped some designs I liked to quickly doodle here and there, starting with these two :⟩

cute!!!!!

BBS Signature

At 8/1/22 03:01 AM, Bouru wrote: [DRAW ME]

An old OC of mine that I made in 2019 that I never really did anything with, or even name; If I'm gonna do more with this, then I'd like to see how you guys interpret her!

[Drawing Bouru's unnamed OC]

iu_748654_8016576.png

BBS Signature

iu_748779_8122207.webp

draw me.

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

Draw me (Same name oc)

iu_748985_7567684.webp

SuperStefanMaker

Drawing some characters

At 9/12/22 07:32 PM, Cartoonist89 wrote:
At 1/18/22 03:50 PM, Healmore6969 wrote: [Draw me] its my funny oc thingy
@Healmore6969 Here's a drawing of your OC.

yooo!! thank you this is pretty cute!!!

BBS Signature

[Draw Me]

You bet! A bit late to the party ;). The blanket soaked up an incredible amount of time, and still turned out like a blob, lol. I was hoping to have allotted time left over to fix up other bits on the character herself... but hey, can't win 'em all ;). This was lots of fun; thanks!

iu_750357_11555096.webp

Full resolution (4k) doesn't seem to work for attached images? I've posted the original off the art portal here:

[Draw Me]

Draw any of my characters here!

How does it work?

: If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.iu_751283_5796160.webp

Is there any rules?

^-^