00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JuiceNJam just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards!

4,835 Views | 96 Replies

Response to 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards! 2022-01-27 18:57:31

At 1/26/22 03:16 PM, X-RatedCYEA wrote: Last Call for Sudden Death!

You only have until 11:59pmET tonight. It is currently 3:16pmET.

You must choose three selections in all three categories or your vote is incomplete and disqualified as several votes are now. Some need to finish their vote. Others need to make a complete vote if wishing to vote if you have not. The rules are right there in the post with the links.

@hermit347

@Solar-Eudorria

@Yomuchan

@SheerColdEzumoh

@TBruinsmaFilms

@DOugdimmadab1337

@QualonHive

@Intelligentx

@saludfingers

@Krantonix

@xgayforchloex

@ChloePrice1994

@VatoeK

@Cyberdevil

@MysticSynergy

@MWK3

@Sexusfastis

@Ronald-McDonald-LoL

@moonnlewd

@CTH2022AURA

@Kehmicle

@0nDZ

@PGSPOTSTUDIOS

@NGbBoy 

@HoneyBttch

@jadelion

@vickking

@AyeRansom

@maokai09

@Hug-O-Melons

@ponchoman8

@elvis340

@haroldblack

@TrickingLOL

@OrionStargazer

@williamthemighty

@RunbowPandu

@sephroth179

@mrsafetylion

@QueenBlackDiva

@GunRaven

@SpaceMarine13

@genemaxwell4

@Salastheel

@Crusader808

@towelin

@GreaserRapist

@Socratus

@Housecatonfire

@skipasbreadbakery

@helloppl3321

@Waylon10192011

@Jellyraid

@XMojoXKitsuneX

@Dheieknens

@InsatiableIncubus

@ADAM123

@Waylon10192011

@mrsafetylion

@DaddieDom

@Rsosa21

@KrackerJackKain

For Sexiest Newground User of the Year: https://mizzpeachy.newgrounds.com/

https://oolaytiger.newgrounds.com/

https://bordeauxblack.newgrounds.com/

For Audio of the Year: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1039678

For Game of the Year: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/806615

Let me know if there’s anything wrong. Thank you.

Response to 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards! 2022-01-27 19:28:20

@XMojoXKitsuneX

Are you not reading anything at all? The deadline was the 26th at 11:59pmET. You missed it.

The results were posted hours ago at the start of the 27th earlier this morning.

The 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards air LIVE January 23, 2022! Don't forget to vote any time between January 9th through January 22nd at 11:59pmET.

BBS Signature

Response to 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards! 2022-01-28 15:43:22

At 1/27/22 07:28 PM, X-RatedCYEA wrote: @XMojoXKitsuneX

Are you not reading anything at all? The deadline was the 26th at 11:59pmET. You missed it.

The results were posted hours ago at the start of the 27th earlier this morning.

Response to 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards! 2022-01-28 15:44:02

At 1/27/22 07:28 PM, X-RatedCYEA wrote: @XMojoXKitsuneX

ugh… I’m sorry. Still new to this😔

Do Not Be Confused.

A few people seem to be. Some people were confused as to why they were pinged for a new vote so quickly after the X-Rated Monthly Voting Pool for December not realizing this was the 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards.

The month of January is the only time during the year you will see this much back to back activity. For example, the two week voting period saw a three day Sudden Death extension for three categories. This means that the actual 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards took place several days later than it was initially scheduled to.

Due to this we are now about to get ready to vote on not the first X-Rated Monthly Voting Pool to take place in 2022, but the first X-Rated Monthly Voting Pool for the year 2022.

So this is a message to you all letting you know in case you are still somehow confused, the 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards is over and aired on the 27th. The results are at the top of page 4. The X-Rated Monthly Voting Pool for the month of January starts on February 3rd and will end at 11:59pmET on February 8th.

Do not confuse the two as the voting process for the 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards is very different than the X-Rated Monthly Voting Pool.

This needed to be gotten out of the way now as the 3rd is rapidly approaching and the less confusion, the better for the overall voting process. There were people getting the 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards confused with the X-Rated Monthly Voting Pool and some were getting nominations of Open Nominations, which are open now, with voting.

So in four days when you get the ping understand this is completely different and you can again see the results of the big event above.

@hermit347

@Solar-Eudorria

@Yomuchan

@SheerColdEzumoh

@TBruinsmaFilms

@DOugdimmadab1337

@QualonHive

@Intelligentx

@saludfingers

@Krantonix

@xgayforchloex

@ChloePrice1994

@VatoeK

@Cyberdevil

@MysticSynergy

@MWK3

@Sexusfastis

@Ronald-McDonald-LoL

@moonnlewd

@CTH2022AURA

@Kehmicle

@0nDZ

@PGSPOTSTUDIOS

@NGbBoy 

@HoneyBttch

@jadelion

@vickking

@AyeRansom

@maokai09

@Hug-O-Melons

@ponchoman8

@elvis340

@haroldblack

@TrickingLOL

@OrionStargazer

@williamthemighty

@RunbowPandu

@sephroth179

@mrsafetylion

@QueenBlackDiva

@GunRaven

@genemaxwell4

@Crusader808

@towelin

@GreaserRapist

@Socratus

@Housecatonfire

@skipasbreadbakery

@helloppl3321

@Waylon10192011

@Jellyraid

@XMojoXKitsuneX

@Dheieknens

@InsatiableIncubus

@ADAM123

@Waylon10192011

@mrsafetylion

@DaddieDom

@Rsosa21

@KrackerJackKain

The 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards air LIVE January 23, 2022! Don't forget to vote any time between January 9th through January 22nd at 11:59pmET.

BBS Signature

Response to 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards! 2022-01-31 09:50:35

awesome congrats to everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if i may point out that i believe a lot of the confusion from people stems from how you word things and from how much you type, I tend to have to reread what you post 3 or 4 times before I fully understand what you were trying to say. and having to read a pages worth of words per post is daunting to say the least.

Hopefully this helps :D keep up the great work

Response to 1st Annual X-Rated Content Year End Awards! 2022-05-30 14:28:09

At 1/27/22 05:32 AM, ponchoman8 wrote:
At 1/27/22 12:28 AM, X-RatedCYEA wrote: @ponchoman8

It is too late now. The show is about to go LIVE soon with the results. It is January 27th 12:28amET. The deadline was January 26th 11:59pmET.
Ah, well that's what I get for staying late a work and not paying attention. Oh well.

So newgrounds litterally delisted all content. Thats why for the past year or so i cant find anything threw the normal search

I'm not high, im just on cafine, adrenaline rush, and/or have a "rocket" in my pocket!

BBS Signature