00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

craigfarndell just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metroidvania Multiplayer Pixel collab

703 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey guys.

Haven't started a collab in awhile but this will be my last Metroidvania pixel art for Pixel Day.

I've done many arts related to internet holidays especially Pixel Day but unfortunately I might catch a fatigue if staying long period of time on my computer while feeling a bit exhausted... All I need this year is a 30 min workout (haven't workout in a while due to 2021 holidays), and focus on life and meditation.

So without further ado here's a preview of the Metroidvania collab stage I'm working on:

iu_513234_5068207.png

and here are the sprite size for the stage:

iu_513235_5068207.png

If your'e willing to make a sprite for this stage dm me or comment here on this forum and I'll add your sprites in the collab.

Reference sprites and size based on a style from 2-D games:

Jump Super Stars: approximately 33x50

Rivals of Aether: 32x32-50x48

Human size: 32x48

Neo Geo Pocket Color: approximately 48x48

or you can add your own style in size of 32x48

You can use your own color palette from Nes, Snes, Gen, ect. or a custom color palette to express yourself

and to finish off add a mini HUD on top of your sprite entry such as the name of the character (somthing you see on MMORPG), health bar, damage meter from Super Smash Bros, emote, ect.

Also you can make a video game item or an enemy sprite that counts as an entry as well.

Rules:

Please keep in mind that I accept original hand made user sprites (or an original sprite with style inspired I mentioned above) but I will NOT accept a modified or recolored sprite rip from existing 2D game sprites either emulator or from a sprite sheet community. Also no NSFW but keep it clean.

Metroidvania size: 1920x1080 (scaled to 3840x2160 on the finished image)

Available sprite slots: 148 (Will be updated how many sprites have been added)

Due date: "Wednesday January 23"

Have fun and happy spriting!

Response to Metroidvania Multiplayer Pixel collab 2022-01-27 13:05:30

Am I still free to join?

Response to Metroidvania Multiplayer Pixel collab 2022-01-27 13:56:57

At 1/27/22 01:05 PM, UnculturedMutt wrote: Am I still free to join?

Unfortunately this collab page is defunct due to people not interested in the Metroid s is collab. It has passed it’s due date so I’m reusing the stage for the Metroidvanis collab for this years Pico Day instead.

Response to Metroidvania Multiplayer Pixel collab 2022-01-27 15:23:08

At 1/27/22 01:56 PM, ScepterDPinoy wrote:
At 1/27/22 01:05 PM, UnculturedMutt wrote: Am I still free to join?
Unfortunately this collab page is defunct due to people not interested in the Metroid s is collab. It has passed it’s due date so I’m reusing the stage for the Metroidvanis collab for this years Pico Day instead.

Oh.