00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds: Pictures at an Exhibition Art Collab

1,339 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

iu_496153_8677926.webp

NEWGROUNDS: PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION ART COLLAB 

Hello everyone. My name is MMFan2004. And today i would like to announce that i hosting my very own first art collab.

The theme for this art collab will be art gallery that containing a parody of a famous paintings through-out human history with a Newgrounds characters 

or related stuff in it. I was inspired to make this collab while a was looking on various collab that was hosted by Mbelma 

like the Behemoth Mural Collab and Isometric Room collab for an example, as-well as PoxPower Newgrounds Museum duology. And don't forget that i also got inspired by Mussorgsky, Picture at an Exhibition- Promenade that i listen to awhile back. As of writing this, that music was still stuck in my head (for the most part).

You can click these link below to the collab and games that i already mention if want to check it out.

Ok. So the Rule is simple (3 rules to be exact)

1. You have to draw an art that was a parody of an existing paintings from history (like the works of Michelangelo, Pablo Picasso, Norman Rockwell, etc.) and mixing it with Newgrounds characters (like Pico, Salad Fingers, Madness, etc.) and uploaded here and don't forget to PM me of your work.

2. No NSFW.

3. The deadline will be on 20th of April 2022.

And also, have fun with it. 

Ok it's me again. I decided to make an Updated on the rules a bit by added a two new rules.

4.Put a Tag ngatanexhibition so i would notice your entry for this collab.

5.This collab is limited to 52 slots one per entry. (P.S The Two slots were already taken by me and Curta1nsJoe)

That's all i have to say. Have fun.

Response to Newgrounds: Pictures at an Exhibition Art Collab 2021-12-24 11:01:29

I'll submit a piece

什么鬼?!?!

Response to Newgrounds: Pictures at an Exhibition Art Collab 2021-12-24 18:57:18

At 12/24/21 11:01 AM, Copasetic wrote: I'll submit a piece

Good.

Response to Newgrounds: Pictures at an Exhibition Art Collab 2021-12-28 18:28:41

At 12/23/21 08:25 AM, MMFan2004 wrote: Ok it's me again. I decided to make an Updated on the rules a bit by added a two new rules.

5.This collab is limited to 52 slots one per entry. (P.S The Two slots were already taken by me and Curta1nsJoe)

do you have a programmer or are you going to program?

At 12/28/21 06:28 PM, VinVox wrote:
At 12/23/21 08:25 AM, MMFan2004 wrote: Ok it's me again. I decided to make an Updated on the rules a bit by added a two new rules.

While, i was gonna programmed it myself using Adobe Flash or the early version Adobe Animate. I was still trying to figure out how to use it by watching through tutorials that i found on Youtube.

Response to Newgrounds: Pictures at an Exhibition Art Collab 2021-12-28 19:42:28

At 12/28/21 07:38 PM, MMFan2004 wrote:

While, i was gonna programmed it myself using Adobe Flash or the early version Adobe Animate. I was still trying to figure out how to use it by watching through tutorials that i found on Youtube.

If you need me to program I program with construct (its being weird though) and scratch trust if you go to my page I can make some stuff using scratch

Response to Newgrounds: Pictures at an Exhibition Art Collab 2021-12-28 21:34:47

At 12/28/21 07:42 PM, VinVox wrote:

If you need me to program I program with construct (its being weird though) and scratch trust if you go to my page I can make some stuff using scratch

so do I program?

At 12/28/21 09:34 PM, VinVox wrote:

so do I program?

Sadly, no.

Response to Newgrounds: Pictures at an Exhibition Art Collab 2021-12-28 21:37:55

At 12/28/21 09:36 PM, MMFan2004 wrote:
At 12/28/21 09:34 PM, VinVox wrote:

so do I program?
Sadly, no.

alrighty then

At 1/9/22 08:43 PM, GuyguyNG wrote: Is pixel art allowed?

Kind of. Even though this art collab is centers around a Newgrounds parody of Famous Paintings throughout history like the works of Rembrandt or Vincent Van Gogh for an example. But let's see what you got.

Response to Newgrounds: Pictures at an Exhibition Art Collab 2022-02-28 21:09:33

Hello everyone who participating in this Collab.

I like to announce that this Collab will be put on hold indefinitely due to lack of participant for this collab as-well as i was busy with other projects and personal life.

I might started a new thread same as this one soon and might change the date of the deadline.

Response to Newgrounds: Pictures at an Exhibition Art Collab 2022-03-02 00:45:36

This sounds interesting!!

Ms. busy bee!! <3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds: Pictures at an Exhibition Art Collab 2022-03-02 00:56:41

At 3/2/22 12:45 AM, QueenBoo wrote: This sounds interesting!!

Yeah. Altough, i might reorganized this collab by started a new thread.