00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Skate Flash Club-

486,790 Views | 12,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-14 09:56:18

What?

I was too late to log on to iChat.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-14 09:59:18

At 7/14/08 09:56 AM, MarcyVF wrote:
What?
I was too late to log on to iChat.

What ar e you talking about? You can log on now!! Well, NOW it´s too late :P/;(

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-14 10:00:32

At 7/14/08 09:29 AM, YEAHmix wrote:
Both of your shops look cool.
Quality dropped >:O

The quality? I had to lower it because of the limit here... :O

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-14 13:03:12

OMG LOCHIE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. FIRST YOU STEAL MOST OF MY LAST NAME, MCLACHLAN, AND NOW YOU'RE STEALING MY BIRTHDAY???

I WILL TOLERATE THIS NO LONGER PUNK. ENOUGH!!!

thats so weird. I'm august third too... O_O

Im turning 14 though :)

STILL ITS REALLY WEIRD.

oh and Cardboard City now has a daily feature instead of a daily second, because the daily feature that day was LSD DMT or whatever that Tim Frommeyer resubmitted. so now we've got the daily! :D

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-14 16:17:49

Birfdays? Did I hear Birfdays?

I turned 13 today! (now i can finally sign up to newgrounds!)

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-14 16:21:01

http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image =360fliploading2ot4.swf

i think this is waht you wanted by smoothing out, the best place to see this is scene select, i have not done this on authors.

lilcheeselad says: You can't blame EyeLovePoozy for being a douche, he can't help it.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-14 17:35:27

Tomorrow is my BarfDay I'm really hoping I have a good time.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-14 18:07:58

At 7/14/08 01:03 PM, MorrowDays wrote: OMG LOCHIE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. FIRST YOU STEAL MOST OF MY LAST NAME, MCLACHLAN, AND NOW YOU'RE STEALING MY BIRTHDAY???
I WILL TOLERATE THIS NO LONGER PUNK. ENOUGH!!!
thats so weird. I'm august third too... O_O

GO AWAY :C

Im turning 14 though :)

I'm 2 years older, NEH NEEEHHH :D

STILL ITS REALLY WEIRD.

I know, I stole your last name and your birthday, MWUHHOHAHAHAHAHA

oh and Cardboard City now has a daily feature instead of a daily second, because the daily feature that day was LSD DMT or whatever that Tim Frommeyer resubmitted. so now we've got the daily! :D

HORRAY! :D Silly Tim Frommeyer, got himself kicked out of the RWD and went crazy. D:

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-14 19:52:13

At 7/14/08 05:35 PM, YEAHmix wrote: Tomorrow is my BarfDay I'm really hoping I have a good time.

Happy Berfdey then. :D

what

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-14 23:26:42

at everyone.
WOW!
birthdays. err
im turning 15 on feb 27th.
and now instead of going to queensland im going to melbourne and i get to have my godmothers husband take me skating, he used to skate. :)

Eat Sleep Skate

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 04:06:39

I can't see any difference, Cronic. But I think we're gonna use yours no matter what I do, because I don't really have the time to add scenes and stuff on to mine.

I still think the menu is too plain. And I don't think it's smooth. No easing. I was hoping that we could use my menu for a change. NO OFFENSE, JUST CONSTRSTRUCTIVE CRITICICICISM.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 04:26:20

I NEED TO ANIMATE :C

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 04:44:24

Somebody mocked your series Marcy.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/44 8926
Made me laugh. :D

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 05:25:50

At 7/15/08 04:44 AM, Night-Mare wrote: Somebody mocked your series Marcy.

UGLY!! Marcy´s much better...

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 12:14:58

At 7/15/08 04:06 AM, MarcyVF wrote: I can't see any difference, Cronic. But I think we're gonna use yours no matter what I do, because I don't really have the time to add scenes and stuff on to mine.

I still think the menu is too plain. And I don't think it's smooth. No easing. I was hoping that we could use my menu for a change. NO OFFENSE, JUST CONSTRSTRUCTIVE CRITICICICISM.

No i understand what your saying, but i swar i puttin easing on the mc's, about saying its to plain, ireally dont want to clutter it up, your was pretty plain to if i rmeebr rightly,

I think the sfc is to spoilt, other menu are far inferior to ones created hear by me and marcy yet you moan so much about them becuase there not fun or not smooth enough or watever, you see menus for otehr movies and colalbs and all they have is a play button!

lilcheeselad says: You can't blame EyeLovePoozy for being a douche, he can't help it.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 13:10:37

No i understand what your saying, but i swar i puttin easing on the mc's, about saying its to plain, ireally dont want to clutter it up, your was pretty plain to if i rmeebr rightly,

Marcy's menu was more exciting, the buttons came out of a picture, the background moved, and it was more original. Your menu is more regular, like, the buttons are just coming out from the side, and the logo is up in the corner. But it had more colours and more detailed "art". But for a skating Flash Collab, I thought Marcy's menu was more fitting.

Nuff said, that SV3 thing was pointless (except for the first part), but somehow funny... Ö

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 13:15:27

I think the sfc is to spoilt, other menu are far inferior to ones created hear by me and marcy yet you moan so much about them becuase there not fun or not smooth enough or watever, you see menus for otehr movies and colalbs and all they have is a play button!

Dude, I'm sorry. I understand what you mean, I'm impressed that you take your time to make the menu so often. Sorry.

I fixed the menu a little, just for fun. Link.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 13:16:37

Somebody mocked your series Marcy.

Look at my review, I loved it lol. I laughed all the way through!!!

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 14:01:46

At 7/15/08 01:10 PM, TommYVF wrote:
Marcy's menu was more exciting, the buttons came out of a picture, the background moved, and it was more original. Your menu is more regular, like, the buttons are just coming out from the side, and the logo is up in the corner. But it had more colours and more detailed "art". But for a skating Flash Collab, I thought Marcy's menu was more fitting.

im sorry but i just read the biggest load of bullshit iv ever and i mean ever read on these pages ever! I mean seriously your kidding me right??

"for a skating Flash Collab, I thought Marcy's menu was more fitting"

Sorry mine only has a background of griptape, without cutout graphics like most skatebaords do, the addition of an actual picture of a skater isnt good enough for you??

"the logo is up in the corner"

Hummm... I just looked at your brother logo and were is it? oh loook in the same place as mine in the f'in right hand corner.

"the background moved"

Again I have a fully animated pre-loader, plus the text bar at the bottom. And my no.3 changes colour.

"it had more colours"

wow one more colour then mine, and thats only when you place the cursor over the button

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 14:44:06

opps, my last link wasnt my latest version of the menu, to see that...

Click here.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 14:53:26

At 7/15/08 02:01 PM, cronic-22 wrote:
At 7/15/08 01:10 PM, TommYVF wrote:
im sorry but i just read the biggest load of bullshit iv ever and i mean ever read on these pages ever! I mean seriously your kidding me right??

Sorry mine only has a background of griptape, without cutout graphics like most skatebaords do, the addition of an actual picture of a skater isnt good enough for you??

Hummm... I just looked at your brother logo and were is it? oh loook in the same place as mine in the f'in right hand corner.

"the background moved"

Again I have a fully animated pre-loader, plus the text bar at the bottom. And my no.3 changes colour.

"it had more colours"

wow one more colour then mine, and thats only when you place the cursor over the button

Dude, now it's your turn to calm down. Seriously, you're exaggerating. He told you that YOUR MENU had more colours.

I think you're both exaggerating. Tommy, think before you write.

Use cronic's menu, whatever. Who's gonna finish my menu anyways, cronic's more pro. But my name is still on that song, cronic :P

What happened to the friendship??? Where is the Luuuuv.... <3 (KIDDING.)

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 15:13:41

"the background moved"

"it had more colours"

Cronic, I'm really sorry... Oh crap :(
I don't think I compared your and Marcy's menus right, now that I look at the menus again, I see I said a lot of wrong stuff, and I only focused on what I thought was negative. Can you forgive me?
You both have a logo, and yours is actually much better.
"The background moved..." Ok, that's not a big deal, you have stuff moving in the bottom all the time. :)

And that about colors, crap. Marcy's is mostly just black and white, how could I say that his was more colorful?! >.<

Ok, now i realize I said "a big load of bullshit". I guess I was just too overexcited because I just loved Marcy's from the beginning... :(

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 17:35:10

i think we all said thing we didnt mean im super stressed from work, and i just exploded,marcy your menu is awsome, but if that one gets picked you do realise that you have to compile the whole movie and write bio ect.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-15 17:46:06

Can someone send me the menu from the SFC2?
IT'S JUST FOR FUN PLZ DON'T SHOOT ME!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-16 04:01:50

Hey, dudes. Should I be a part of the skate flash collab 3? I better get working if...

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-16 04:20:31

Hey, dudes. Should I be a part of the skate flash collab 3? I better get working if...

YEAH!!! That would be awesome! :D Then you would get your first award! :)
Oh, crap, I better get working on my part too!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-16 04:57:02

At 7/16/08 04:20 AM, TommYVF wrote:
YEAH!!! That would be awesome! :D Then you would get your first award! :)
Oh, crap, I better get working on my part too!

When i´m finished, shall I send it to cronic? If so, I need your e-mail!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-16 05:52:40

cronic

You're right, Cronic, I vote for your menu :P

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-16 05:55:42

SIMON YEAH BE PART OF IT AW YEEEAAAHH!!!

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-16 06:00:57

At 7/16/08 05:55 AM, MarcyVF wrote: SIMON YEAH BE PART OF IT AW YEEEAAAHH!!!

When is the entry-date?