00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Drawing Tablet Giveaway!

8,103 Views | 64 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-02 04:07:27

At 12/1/21 04:10 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 12/1/21 04:05 PM, Lambtaco wrote: I'm glad NG is still supporting upcomers like this. I still have the Wacom Bamboo they sent me a decade ago.
That is old school. Does it still work?

Sure does. And it's surprisingly compatible with modern stuff.

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-02 05:57:02

I'll pass. Again. Maybe if you start giving away mice I'd consider joining.

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-02 08:00:53

At 12/1/21 03:26 PM, Zachary wrote: @Luis in shambles that there is no mouse giveaway.

if i was a mod i'd ban u. also first post

None

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-02 11:58:15

I recently ended up picking up a new screen tablet for myself with the Pico Day prize money I got; just dropping by to give a belated thank you! I hope everyone who snags a tablet from this enjoys theirs too.

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-02 14:36:50

I hope whoever gets it, really enjoys it ^-^

Behemoth's average fan

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-02 15:50:40

At 12/1/21 01:31 PM, TomFulp wrote: The time has arrived for our annual drawing tablet giveaway! Like last year, we’ll be giving away the XP-Pen Deco 01 V2. This isn’t a sponsored event or paid endorsement; it’s the tablet we chose based on artist feedback. If you have very strong feelings about a similarly priced tablet, feedback is welcome.

We are limited to only sending tablets to US residents and tablets will ship directly from Amazon to individual recipients. If you are under 18, please get permission from your parents before applying.

If you are in need of a drawing tablet and consider yourself a worthy candidate, please PM me with the following information:

Your name, mailing address and number won’t be used for anything outside of the Amazon delivery, unless Amazon does something with that, which is out of our control. Only a select number of candidates will receive tablets, so manage your expectations.

It’s ok if you already have a drawing tablet, assuming it’s broken / not working well.

At the moment I can’t say how many tablets we will be giving out. If you want to help raise the bar by sponsoring this event, use the donation option on the Supporter page and PM me a heads up you donated towards the tablet giveaway.

Thank you @squidly, our first sponsor for 2021!

Tablet Giveaway Sponsors (Join them!)

@olskoo - $300
@ScarecrowArts - $300
@squidly - $100
@Zachary - $100
@Arzonaut - $70
@arkoirisangel - $60
@NamelessNathan - $60
@MSGhero - $60
@nek0ai - $5

Other News

Winners of our Halloween Spooktacular were announced last week!

The Prince of Landis Art Contest deadline is December 8th, with $300 in prizes.

The Streamers Animation War deadline is December 12th, with $3k in prizes.

I already have a tablet so good luck to anyone in the competition!!

i draw cool stuff

and i make cool games

go play dux td !!! quack !!! its fun

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-02 16:25:52

At 12/2/21 02:36 PM, FluffBrainless wrote: I hope whoever gets it, really enjoys it ^-^

That is very true. We will see who ends up getting one.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-02 17:30:14

Good luck everyone!

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-03 02:17:47

At 12/2/21 05:30 PM, Carbonwater wrote: Good luck everyone!

Thanks, I am going to need it.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-03 13:02:56

Good guy Tom strikes again! Good luck to everyone that enters this giveaway.

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-03 14:12:40

At 12/3/21 01:02 PM, Xorberax wrote: Good luck to everyone that enters this giveaway.

Thanks, trying to see if the impossible will happen.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-03 19:04:25

At 12/1/21 02:34 PM, thenewkid007 wrote:
At 12/1/21 01:31 PM, TomFulp wrote: The time has arrived for our annual drawing tablet giveaway! Like last year, we’ll be giving away the XP-Pen Deco 01 V2. This isn’t a sponsored event or paid endorsement; it’s the tablet we chose based on artist feedback. If you have very strong feelings about a similarly priced tablet, feedback is welcome.

We are limited to only sending tablets to US residents and tablets will ship directly from Amazon to individual recipients. If you are under 18, please get permission from your parents before applying.

If you are in need of a drawing tablet and consider yourself a worthy candidate, please PM me with the following information:

Your name, mailing address and number won’t be used for anything outside of the Amazon delivery, unless Amazon does something with that, which is out of our control. Only a select number of candidates will receive tablets, so manage your expectations.

It’s ok if you already have a drawing tablet, assuming it’s broken / not working well.

At the moment I can’t say how many tablets we will be giving out. If you want to help raise the bar by sponsoring this event, use the donation option on the Supporter page and PM me a heads up you donated towards the tablet giveaway.

Thank you @squidly, our first sponsor for 2021!

Tablet Giveaway Sponsors (Join them!)

@olskoo - $300
@squidly - $100

Other News

Winners of our Halloween Spooktacular were announced last week!

The Prince of Landis Art Contest deadline is December 8th, with $300 in prizes.

The Streamers Animation War deadline is December 12th, with $3k in prizes.
whish i was in the us

Same. That would’ve been so cool to use it

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-03 19:06:16

At 12/1/21 04:05 PM, Lambtaco wrote: I'm glad NG is still supporting upcomers like this. I still have the Wacom Bamboo they sent me a decade ago.

This is why I love Newgrounds, supporting em. What a saviour

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-04 05:17:07

My last 2 tablets have been XP-Pen, both very reliable. Just got a new one so I'm not in need myself, but good for artists who are.

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-04 20:08:11

At 12/3/21 07:04 PM, EchoTense01 wrote: Same. That would’ve been so cool to use it

I agree. It would be amazing to be able to use one of these drawing tablets.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-04 22:50:42

At 12/4/21 05:17 AM, nstasio wrote: My last 2 tablets have been XP-Pen, both very reliable. Just got a new one so I'm not in need myself, but good for artists who are.

That is awesome that you got a new tablet. I could really use that drawing tablet. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-05 08:21:31

I agree. It would be amazing to be able to use one of these drawing tablets.

Yeah! If that happened to me, I swear I’ll keep it and protect it forever xD

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-05 08:25:30

This is because i love newgrounds ^v^, if that can send out from usa (i'm not a pro artists)

Me neither, but if that’s what they can do, just send it in USA. I don’t have a problem, bit a shame. But I’m fine with it. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-16 11:45:06 (edited 2021-12-16 11:49:13)

LMAO, it is the same tablet that i ordered in February for myself XD

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-16 13:02:40 (edited 2021-12-16 13:03:50)

How did I miss this first post.

Awesome to see the tradition going this year too.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-16 13:02:53 (edited 2021-12-16 13:06:14)

At 12/1/21 05:48 PM, freshfamiliar wrote: not hopeful i'll even win. so i won't attempt it

You don't know unless you try though! Don't give up already!

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-19 17:21:01

Happy we're still having events like this, feels good for the up and coming artists to get a nice gift like that, and hopefully make a bunch more art as a result.

Master of questionable life choices

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-20 00:56:23 (edited 2021-12-20 01:07:53)

At 12/16/21 01:02 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/1/21 05:48 PM, freshfamiliar wrote: not hopeful i'll even win. so i won't attempt it

again, I'M NOT GONNA ENTER THIS CONTEST!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TOO BIG OF A LOSING STREAK TO EXPECT NOTHING LESS OF LOSING!!!!!! EVEN IF I'M ONLY AGAINST ONE I WON'T WIN!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! QUIT GIVING PEOPLE FAKE HOPE WHEN HOPE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!

meh...

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-20 08:31:46

At 12/20/21 12:56 AM, freshfamiliar wrote:
again, I'M NOT GONNA ENTER THIS CONTEST!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TOO BIG OF A LOSING STREAK TO EXPECT NOTHING LESS OF LOSING!!!!!! EVEN IF I'M ONLY AGAINST ONE I WON'T WIN!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! QUIT GIVING PEOPLE FAKE HOPE WHEN HOPE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!

If you don't plan on ever entering anything again though due to said streak then you literally can't win. There's no chance.

You only lose for real when you give up though. That's the truth. There's always hope. Doesn't hurt to try.

Failure's less of a setback than not trying in the first place.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-20 20:11:06

At 12/20/21 08:31 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/20/21 12:56 AM, freshfamiliar wrote:
If you don't plan on ever entering anything again though due to said streak then you literally can't win. There's no chance.

You only lose for real when you give up though. That's the truth. There's always hope. Doesn't hurt to try.

Failure's less of a setback than not trying in the first place.

compared to how many times i tried to win ANYTHING. i always end up losing. i just don't wanna have that inevitable feeling of losing for the 198th time

meh...

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-21 05:36:09

At 12/20/21 08:11 PM, freshfamiliar wrote: compared to how many times i tried to win ANYTHING. i always end up losing. i just don't wanna have that inevitable feeling of losing for the 198th time

Hmm, it's just a shame that you feel that way. It probably sounds like cliché, but failure really is the best teacher. If it's a mistake then maybe you learn something valuable from it. If it's just bad luck then hopefully you build up a bit of a resistance instead, and just keep going. Life's full of ups and downs, but if we can learn to handle the downs alright then it's easier to climb back up each time you fall.

Anyway hope things start looking up! Might be superstition but I do think a positive mindset actually increases your chances too. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-25 16:44:36

At 12/21/21 05:36 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/20/21 08:11 PM, freshfamiliar wrote: compared to how many times i tried to win ANYTHING. i always end up losing. i just don't wanna have that inevitable feeling of losing for the 198th time
Hmm, it's just a shame that you feel that way. It probably sounds like cliché, but failure really is the best teacher. If it's a mistake then maybe you learn something valuable from it. If it's just bad luck then hopefully you build up a bit of a resistance instead, and just keep going. Life's full of ups and downs, but if we can learn to handle the downs alright then it's easier to climb back up each time you fall.

Anyway hope things start looking up! Might be superstition but I do think a positive mindset actually increases your chances too. ;)

-_-

meh...

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-25 17:09:06

At 12/25/21 04:44 PM, freshfamiliar wrote:

-_-

...not looking up? :/

Merry Christmas though.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-27 17:43:37

At 12/25/21 05:09 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/25/21 04:44 PM, freshfamiliar wrote:

-_-
...not looking up? :/

Merry Christmas though.

merry belated bah humbug

meh...

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Tablet Giveaway! 2021-12-28 06:02:45

At 12/27/21 05:43 PM, freshfamiliar wrote: merry belated bah humbug

Merry Bah Humbug to you too then!

That was a new one.

BBS Signature