00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

babydash65 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do you resise a gif to your profile banner, without it zooming or cropping

660 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I wanted to set this as my profile banner picture, I would like it to show the full gif without zooming or cropping. but newgrounds keeps zooming in 😠. Ive tryed resizing the gif several times... What resolution would work? Help!

iu_484133_9391319.gif

Click here for cool stuff...

BBS Signature

At 11/29/21 04:56 PM, josh2002taylor wrote: I wanted to set this as my profile banner picture, I would like it to show the full gif without zooming or cropping. but newgrounds keeps zooming in 😠. Ive tryed resizing the gif several times... What resolution would work? Help!

Some options to resize have been mentioned but I don't think you can have a gif banner as the banners show in mobile which makes things complicated.

Supporters can use animated forum signatures (like mine), which don't show on mobile.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Nevermind, it doesn't really matter anymore, please ignore this post...

BBS Signature

At 1/8/22 05:26 PM, josh2002taylor wrote: Nevermind, it doesn't really matter anymore, please ignore this post...

Nevermind, I was trying to get it to not zoom in or crop and be animated as well, but you can't do that because it wants a picture not an animation🤦‍♂️so it doesn't really matter anymore, thanks everyone anyway...

Not sure how to delete this post now, lol...

BBS Signature