00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2

1,364 Views | 29 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I want to know what you guys think of the new chapter of Deltarune

I think is a very well made game and i cant wait for the other chapters coming down the line.

Monke

BBS Signature

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-08 20:52:58

[Big] fan, especially now that alternate routes are a thing again. The subreddit is going nuts with all the theories about pretty much everything, and it's pretty easy to get lost down a massive speculative rabbit hole, but that's part of the fun.

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-09 18:11:32

I got Deltarune Chapter 2 on the Nintendo Switch and I must say that it's a really good follow-up to Chapter 1 with its twists and turns along the way. And not to mention the Snowgrave route, which is much darker than the entire genocide route in Undertale. And the bonus boss is one of my most favorite characters in Deltarune along with Jevil and Ralsei for its role in the Snowgrave route and his Fantastic theme song that will make you a [Big Shot]!!

Big fan. Lookin' foward the next ones.

Cool, wild and Groovy beat.

BBS Signature

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-13 17:05:08

At 10/8/21 01:50 AM, FULOMATIC wrote: I want to know what you guys think of the new chapter of Deltarune
I think is a very well made game and i cant wait for the other chapters coming down the line.

Wait chapter two is already out?

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-13 17:11:42

A M A Z I N G

i already miss it broo i genuinely cannot wait for the next chapters, genuine masterpiece by the man toby

rtol emoeij

BBS Signature

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-13 20:30:53

Its fun. It doesn't have the same charm that Undertale had but the gameplay is better so it evens out. really looking forward to chapter 3

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-13 21:39:18

At 10/8/21 01:50 AM, FULOMATIC wrote: I want to know what you guys think of the new chapter of Deltarune

First chapter was better in my opinion. I didn't like how they wrote the characters and the story lines, they felt boring and never took itself seriously besides the snowgrave route and ending.

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-13 23:57:36

goooooood stuff, loved the stuff goin on between noelle and susie, hope we get to see them together more on the next chapters!

Average Celeste B-Side Enjoyer

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-14 08:06:43

Kinda tired of seeing it everywhere

the memes are pretty forced

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-14 08:12:16

I can't wait for what else is cookin from toby, some of the best stuff toby has put out!

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-14 12:06:17

I'm really hyped for the chapter 3, chapter 2 was awesome, and gave us frickin banger musicssss, can't wait what toby is going to do in the next chapters

check out ma songs!!11111

BBS Signature

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-14 16:52:44

iu_446214_8012411.png I enjoy

kinda funny

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-14 17:12:41

Terrifying. It keeps playing with me. Its like it knows how to control players emotions BRAH. Sometimes it feels like its testing me. The rare moments of me being able to choose dialogue i have a crisis on whats the right answer. Or what Answer feels most personal to me. Kris is a blank slate and im forcing my soul into his body. 10/10

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-14 18:58:04

An absolute satisfaction but after chapter 2 now I'm wanting even more. The Snowgrave route was a surprising one given the first chapter was leading you to believe your decisions make no difference.

Now I've got two save files ready for chapter 3 to see the differences going forwards.... but then I do need to have saves to gather all the shadow crystals.

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-10-15 00:44:46

soamton

Octillery Social Credit Test DX | Octillery VS Collection

You ever take a rat...cut it open, stick your pee pee in, let it live? You remind me of that rat.

BBS Signature

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-11-01 00:44:07

It’s great and actually introduced me to deltarune and undertale

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-11-02 16:52:29

I thought it was amazing I really loved the stuff added in chapter 2 and the music as always is a GOD DAMN BANGER, I really loved this chapter and can't wait to for the other chapters and I really hope it doesn't take a long time to come out but I don't want Toby to rush or slave away on the computer to make the other chapters

BBS Signature

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-11-02 17:23:05

At 10/9/21 06:11 PM, Edwin01 wrote: I got Deltarune Chapter 2 on the Nintendo Switch and I must say that it's a really good follow-up to Chapter 1 with its twists and turns along the way. And not to mention the Snowgrave route, which is much darker than the entire genocide route in Undertale. And the bonus boss is one of my most favorite characters in Deltarune along with Jevil and Ralsei for its role in the Snowgrave route and his Fantastic theme song that will make you a [Big Shot]!!

Same here, I totally agree!

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

Hope you have a good day! <3

(Kirby says hi!) [Sig art by @soundskies]

BBS Signature

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-12-01 14:30:00

It was fun, I don't really enjoy traditional RPGs anymore because they feel too slow, I guess. Deltarune had good pacing mostly

The OST is really cool obviously, not as good as undertale but still great

It's very well made. Just as good as chapter 1 maybe better tbh. Looking forward to the next chapters. Maybe more stuff from Toby Fox too.

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-12-20 16:23:21

[BIG] SHOT!

i like it :)))

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2021-12-21 03:57:36

I enjoyed the hell out of it. I like how Deltarune's chapters are shaping up to be very unique from each other. I laughed at a lot of the jokes and the music is great.

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2022-01-02 07:59:11

Its [Big Shot] like I really think.

Plus I wanted to say after I queen gave me mixtape I went to check it, I didn'tbfind it so I went to KEY items and lancer's description was Hoho! Click my tummy to hear a cool song. So later In prison I was bored and wanna hear this song again. And released Lancer accidentaly. After Lance become stone I was disappointed that I couldn't hear this song again...

So thats what I wanted to say.

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2022-01-02 09:26:54

I really liked it more than the first chapter, Hope to see more what Toby and his team are cookin up for future installments

Signature image is from GuraQuest

BBS Signature

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2022-01-02 16:11:33

ITS SO GOOD, and funny, and so much better than the first chapter. tho, i havent beaten any one of them yet. im more of an undertale person.

Six big dicks

BBS Signature

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2022-01-03 05:29:15

yes. it just sorta came to me at the moment lol

Six big dicks

BBS Signature

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2022-10-04 19:30:10

I love it. The music hits hard and Spamton is a funny character.

Check out the Hell Alex Animated Trailer on Newgrounds!

Check out the Hell Alex Animated Trailer on Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2022-10-07 00:07:46

It's really good and I want to see what's next! Everything else I can gush about has already been covered here.

Failing over and over doesn't make you a failure. The only failures are the ones who don't try.

Response to What are your thoughts on Deltarune: Chapter 2 2022-10-08 12:45:40

Deltarune is already far more polished than Undertale in my opinion. It also seems more forgiving for making a mistake so far, but we'll see.

Listen to my latest video game music release! Windup & Pitch! If you wish! :)

BBS Signature