00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ada242 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Honest thoughts on Biden

9,069 Views | 304 Replies

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 13:14:17

At 6/14/22 12:49 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 6/14/22 12:33 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
At 6/14/22 12:21 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 6/14/22 12:15 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
At 6/14/22 10:38 AM, EdyKel wrote:
At 6/14/22 12:57 AM, Cerbskies wrote:
At 6/13/22 07:45 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 6/13/22 07:30 PM, Cerbskies wrote: Yea? A pathological liar, narcissist authoritarian, went bankrupt multiple times, AND he sucks taxpayer money?
This all sounds so factual and true, I wont bother looking into it. I believe you good sir.

At 6/13/22 07:21 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 6/13/22 07:09 PM, Cerbskies wrote: The charismatic billionaire tycoon totally needed to demand respect, I'm sure. He definitely wasn't respected and admired long before his presidency was a thought. In the before times, before zoomers learned politics on tiktok.
Nope, definitely demands it.

At 6/13/22 06:17 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: At 6/13/22 03:22 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
Trump seemed better. Biden doesnt command respect.

The Donald didn't command respect either, no matter how much he may have demanded it.
He was certainty charismatic, and told people what they wanted to hear, but he was also a pathological liar, and a narcissist authoritarian, who spent decades lying about his wealth with all is bankruptcies, and sucking on the tax payer dime.
Maybe you should look into it yourself, and stop listening to Trump and those who parrot him.
Why? You did the looking for me. Im sure you looked into it and found undeniable proof that trump is everything you said. Im confident that you view him through an unbiased lens.
So, you just accept whatever he says about himself, like a mindless cog? What are you so afraid of that you can't do a few minutes to look into it yourself?

His multiple bankruptcies are legendary in the country. It won't be hard to find information on them.
I try to not be a mindless cog by taking things on TV with a grain of salt and seeking out unbiased sources for news.
I do my best to not get news from angry tweens and celebrities.

I wouldn't know what he says about himself? I dont know him off-camera aside from some accounts from friends and Howard Stern episodes. Seemed like a pretty cool guy back in the day.

There's nothing to be scared of though? Its not like I base my life, ethics, or virtue signal on the opinions of trump. Feel free to show me what you look into.

Im not exactly sure what the point is when it comes to bankruptcy? I mean they are there. Its a fact his companies filed for it. I dont get what the point is?
Trump has filed dozens of bankruptcies to the point that no US bank will lend him money anymore. Yet, he keeps telling people he is successful, and they believe it.
Didn't know he was telling people he's successful. He should definitely tell people that he isn't successful.

I just assumed by the vast amount of money he has, despite the bankruptcies, that he is successful. It's a good thing the bankruptcies only affected a handful of his businesses and not his personal checking account huh? Reminds me when Tesla filed for bankruptcy but now elon is the richest guy in the world. Crazy how bankruptcy can still make you rich.
A handful of his businesses? Try most of them. It's why he got out of most of them to focouse on his image from the 90's onward, and why he never shows how much he is actually worth. He may claim to be a billionaire, but no one can verify that - and he won't allow it.

Most of his businesses? Wow good thing the ones that didn't are still profitable. Im assuming that's how he can afford his mansions, jets, cars, women, presidential campaign, trips to islands of fun etc etc.

Although I could see how he would be ashamed of being a millionaire. Id rather be known as a billionaire too. If people found out I was a millionaire masquerading as a billionaire, it would ruin me.

Make Newgrounds Great Again! Moderation should be fair, not abused.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 13:26:48

At 6/14/22 11:47 AM, Cerbskies wrote: It's almost like no one in the U.S. cares about what other countries think.

True, and it will bit you in the arse when you have to do business with other countries.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 13:36:48

At 6/14/22 12:33 PM, Cerbskies wrote: I just assumed by the vast amount of money he has, despite the bankruptcies, that he is successful. It's a good thing the bankruptcies only affected a handful of his businesses and not his personal checking account huh? Reminds me when Tesla filed for bankruptcy but now elon is the richest guy in the world. Crazy how bankruptcy can still make you rich.

I don't want to derail the topic any further, so I'm just going to note that Tesla never filed for bankruptcy.

As for Biden, I am not sure it is a good idea for him to run again in 2024 due to his age. Unfortunately, there are not any Democrats (Buttigieg? Warren?) that I could see putting up a fight against Trump or DeSantis.

BBS Signature

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 13:42:41

At 6/14/22 01:14 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
At 6/13/22 07:30 PM, Cerbskies wrote: Yea? A pathological liar, narcissist authoritarian, went bankrupt multiple times, AND he sucks taxpayer money?
This all sounds so factual and true, I wont bother looking into it. I believe you good sir.

At 6/13/22 07:21 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 6/13/22 07:09 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
The charismatic billionaire tycoon totally needed to demand respect, I'm sure. He definitely wasn't respected and admired long before his presidency was a thought. In the before times, before zoomers learned politics on tiktok.

The Donald didn't command respect either, no matter how much he may have demanded it.

He was certainty charismatic, and told people what they wanted to hear, but he was also a pathological liar, and a narcissist authoritarian, who spent decades lying about his wealth with all is bankruptcies, and sucking on the tax payer dime.
Maybe you should look into it yourself, and stop listening to Trump and those who parrot him.
Why? You did the looking for me. Im sure you looked into it and found undeniable proof that trump is everything you said. Im confident that you view him through an unbiased lens.
So, you just accept whatever he says about himself, like a mindless cog? What are you so afraid of that you can't do a few minutes to look into it yourself?

His multiple bankruptcies are legendary in the country. It won't be hard to find information on them.
I try to not be a mindless cog by taking things on TV with a grain of salt and seeking out unbiased sources for news.

I wouldn't know what he says about himself? I dont know him off-camera aside from some accounts from friends and Howard Stern episodes. Seemed like a pretty cool guy back in the day.

There's nothing to be scared of though? Its not like I base my life, ethics, or virtue signal on the opinions of trump. Feel free to show me what you look into.

Im not exactly sure what the point is when it comes to bankruptcy? I mean they are there. Its a fact his companies filed for it. I dont get what the point is?
Trump has filed dozens of bankruptcies to the point that no US bank will lend him money anymore. Yet, he keeps telling people he is successful, and they believe it.
Didn't know he was telling people he's successful. He should definitely tell people that he isn't successful.

I just assumed by the vast amount of money he has, despite the bankruptcies, that he is successful. It's a good thing the bankruptcies only affected a handful of his businesses and not his personal checking account huh? Reminds me when Tesla filed for bankruptcy but now elon is the richest guy in the world. Crazy how bankruptcy can still make you rich.
A handful of his businesses? Try most of them. It's why he got out of most of them to focouse on his image from the 90's onward, and why he never shows how much he is actually worth. He may claim to be a billionaire, but no one can verify that - and he won't allow it.
Most of his businesses? Wow good thing the ones that didn't are still profitable. Im assuming that's how he can afford his mansions, jets, cars, women, presidential campaign, trips to islands of fun etc etc.

Although I could see how he would be ashamed of being a millionaire. Id rather be known as a billionaire too. If people found out I was a millionaire masquerading as a billionaire, it would ruin me.

His daughter, Ivanka, said in an interview that her father once told her in the 90's that a bum on the street had more money than him. The ghost writer of his book, the Art of the Deal, has said that this book was mostly fictional. Trump's multiple business failures in the 90's led him to recreate his image by lying about his success. This is what led him to make money, branding his name with success, and scamming people out of money.

If you measure success on lies, and nothing else, then he was very successful. Lying was very good for him. And it's these lies that lead you to mindlessly defend him. How does that make you feel?

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 13:50:35

At 6/14/22 01:26 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 6/14/22 11:47 AM, Cerbskies wrote: It's almost like no one in the U.S. cares about what other countries think.
True, and it will bit you in the arse when you have to do business with other countries.

I doubt it. Businesses care about profit, not opinions on a country.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 13:53:13

At 6/14/22 01:50 PM, Cerbskies wrote:

These two things are more dependent on each other than you give them credit for.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 13:56:51

At 6/14/22 01:36 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 6/14/22 12:33 PM, Cerbskies wrote: I just assumed by the vast amount of money he has, despite the bankruptcies, that he is successful. It's a good thing the bankruptcies only affected a handful of his businesses and not his personal checking account huh? Reminds me when Tesla filed for bankruptcy but now elon is the richest guy in the world. Crazy how bankruptcy can still make you rich.
I don't want to derail the topic any further, so I'm just going to note that Tesla never filed for bankruptcy.

As for Biden, I am not sure it is a good idea for him to run again in 2024 due to his age. Unfortunately, there are not any Democrats (Buttigieg? Warren?) that I could see putting up a fight against Trump or DeSantis.

A month from it but you're right, they didn't. I misread the big bold text of the article.

Agree about Biden. I know presidents are generally older but the guy seems to old for another presidency. You'd think the most powerful position in the U.S. would be given to someone more "sharp"

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 14:10:37

At 6/14/22 11:37 AM, Cerbskies wrote:
At 6/14/22 03:16 AM, Gario wrote:
At 6/14/22 01:03 AM, Cerbskies wrote:
No need. Im convinced most sources that report all that, know trump personally and wouldn't lie about it.
why would they need to know him personally to know any of this, that's asinine
I guess they wouldnt huh? Im pretty sure I could tell what kind of person YOU are if I saw you read a couple of speeches on youtube. Youre right.

yeah

they could tell a lot about me if they read what i publicly said, and could tell a whole lot more of they followed how i acted after

you keep saying correct things while using a sarcastic tone, it's very weird

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 14:11:13

*squints at title*

hello

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 14:11:41

At 6/14/22 01:42 PM, EdyKel wrote:

At 6/13/22 07:21 PM, EdyKel wrote: At 6/13/22 07:09 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
The charismatic billionaire tycoon totally needed to demand respect, I'm sure. He definitely wasn't respected and admired long before his presidency was a thought. In the before times, before zoomers learned politics on tiktok.

His daughter, Ivanka, said in an interview that her father once told her in the 90's that a bum on the street had more money than him. The ghost writer of his book, the Art of the Deal, has said that this book was mostly fictional. Trump's multiple business failures in the 90's led him to recreate his image by lying about his success. This is what led him to make money, branding his name with success, and scamming people out of money.

If you measure success on lies, and nothing else, then he was very successful. Lying was very good for him. And it's these lies that lead you to mindlessly defend him. How does that make you feel?

If a bum had more money, wouldn't he have been homeless at one point? I didn't look it up. Thats quite impressive, going from bum to president.

Wonder if the ghost writer was biased in any way against trump. I mean technically its a just a job and ghost writers never say anything bad about authors. Im sure he or she knows trump close enough to make that call.

So youre saying he lied about his wealth, scammed enough people out of money to make millions, and he branded his name with success? Im assuming he scammed people out of money similar to OF models scamming simps out of cash? Color me impressed. Here I thought he was making money off hotels and shit. Learn something new every day.

I wouldnt say I'm mindlessly defending anybody friend? I follow the herd just like everyone else. Just trying to live a simple life and figure out trumps lies. Makes me feel pretty hopeful.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 14:27:38

At 6/14/22 02:10 PM, Gario wrote:
At 6/14/22 11:37 AM, Cerbskies wrote:
At 6/14/22 03:16 AM, Gario wrote:
At 6/14/22 01:03 AM, Cerbskies wrote:
No need. Im convinced most sources that report all that, know trump personally and wouldn't lie about it.
why would they need to know him personally to know any of this, that's asinine
I guess they wouldnt huh? Im pretty sure I could tell what kind of person YOU are if I saw you read a couple of speeches on youtube. Youre right.
yeah

they could tell a lot about me if they read what i publicly said, and could tell a whole lot more of they followed how i acted after

you keep saying correct things while using a sarcastic tone, it's very weird

What do you mean by following how you acted after? You mean like after you gave a speech, following you up close and personal or from a distance, like from a news camera?

Its sarcastic and weird to have someone agree with you? I don't see how. You seem pretty grounded in reality.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 14:31:45

At 6/14/22 02:11 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
At 6/13/22 07:30 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
Yea? A pathological liar, narcissist authoritarian, went bankrupt multiple times, AND he sucks taxpayer money?

If a bum had more money, wouldn't he have been homeless at one point? I didn't look it up. Thats quite impressive, going from bum to president.

People like Trump can be massively in debt, while still making money to live on. That not really impressive, just a privilege of his status - and inheriting money from his father, who died not long after, also helped him when he needed it (And that is another story).

Wonder if the ghost writer was biased in any way against trump. I mean technically its a just a job and ghost writers never say anything bad about authors. Im sure he or she knows trump close enough to make that call.

It's funny how you constantly bring up others being biased agaisnt Trump, as if to ignore that it's not a one way street.

So youre saying he lied about his wealth, scammed enough people out of money to make millions, and he branded his name with success? Im assuming he scammed people out of money similar to OF models scamming simps out of cash? Color me impressed. Here I thought he was making money off hotels and shit. Learn something new every day.

I wouldnt say I'm mindlessly defending anybody friend? I follow the herd just like everyone else. Just trying to live a simple life and figure out trumps lies. Makes me feel pretty hopeful.

So, what did you actually get out of his presidency?

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 14:33:40

At 6/14/22 01:53 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 6/14/22 01:50 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
These two things are more dependent on each other than you give them credit for.

Doubt it. I mean U.S. businesses deal with china despite the mistrust and corporate espionage? Businesses still do business with Russia despite the war. Khajeet has wears if you have coin.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 14:57:26

At 6/14/22 02:31 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 6/13/22 07:45 PM, EdyKel wrote: At 6/13/22 07:30 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
Yea? A pathological liar, narcissist authoritarian, went bankrupt multiple times, AND he sucks taxpayer money?

People like Trump can be massively in debt, while still making money to live on. That not really impressive, just a privilege of his status - and inheriting money from his father, who died not long after, also helped him when he needed it (And that is another story).

It's funny how you constantly bring up others being biased agaisnt Trump, as if to ignore that it's not a one way street.

Being a millionaire in debt sounds pretty impressive to a simple thousandaire like me. Im happy his dad helped him out. Having a dad that's willing to be there and help you seems like a rare commodity these days. Having a dad whos that wealthy is even rarer, lucky guy.

As if to ignore a one-way street? Nah. Complex people have complex opinions. Simple people have simple opinions.

I got nothing substantial from his presidency. Nothing monetary. Haven't gotten anything from any president as far as I can tell unless the covid checks count.

If anything, his presidency showed me over half of the voters wanted America to focus on America more. It exposed me to how far a news network could lie with the "fake news" fiasco. It showed me that teens shouldn't be able to vote cause they're far to impressionable. It showed me how wrong people can be, so viciously wrong, despite clear facts being in front of them. It showed me how manipulative trends can be. I could go on and on. I did agree with the majority of his policies, last I checked.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 15:21:11

At 6/14/22 02:57 PM, Cerbskies wrote:

Being a millionaire in debt sounds pretty impressive to a simple thousandaire like me. Im happy his dad helped him out. Having a dad that's willing to be there and help you seems like a rare commodity these days. Having a dad whos that wealthy is even rarer, lucky guy.

Donald Trump tried to take over his father's estate in a hostile takeover bid at that point. His father slapped him down because he didn't want to bail him out. That was Fred Trump.

As if to ignore a one-way street? Nah. Complex people have complex opinions. Simple people have simple opinions.

Your simple opinions seems to overlap with certain contradictions. That's my simple view.

I got nothing substantial from his presidency. Nothing monetary. Haven't gotten anything from any president as far as I can tell unless the covid checks count.

If anything, his presidency showed me over half of the voters wanted America to focus on America more. It exposed me to how far a news network could lie with the "fake news" fiasco. It showed me that teens shouldn't be able to vote cause they're far to impressionable. It showed me how wrong people can be, so viciously wrong, despite clear facts being in front of them. It showed me how manipulative trends can be. I could go on and on. I did agree with the majority of his policies, last I checked.

So, you like when trump makes people feel special, but gives nothing in return, while constantly lying to them - and making excuses for the later by claiming others are just being biased against Trump?

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 16:33:12

At 6/14/22 03:21 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 6/14/22 10:38 AM, EdyKel wrote: At 6/14/22 12:57 AM, Cerbskies wrote:

Donald Trump tried to take over his father's estate in a hostile takeover bid at that point. His father slapped him down because he didn't want to bail him out. That was Fred Trump.

Your simple opinions seems to overlap with certain contradictions. That's my simple view.

So, you like when trump makes people feel special, but gives nothing in return, while constantly lying to them - and making excuses for the later by claiming others are just being biased against Trump?

I didn't know he attempted a hostile takeover. All that sounds like a click-bait title from articles that probably don't like him. However I'm sure its legit and sources are credited. Good on Trump for winning in the end anyway.

Which contradictions are you talking about? I get that you have simple views on things but I doubt I've made any contradictions? Feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to simplify it for you.

Never heard of trump making people "feel special" but like I implied before. If OF models can make an entire industry revolve around lying to men, manipulating emotions, etc for profit. I dont see how Trump lying for business and profit could be held against him in an equal playing field. They are just playing the game of life, and winning profits apparently.

I never claimed anyone is biased. Im sure everyone one of those persons were un-biased and cared about the facts, not their person dislike for Trump. If it convinced you, then surely they're trustworthy.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 18:43:23

At 6/14/22 04:33 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
At 6/14/22 03:21 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 6/14/22 12:15 PM, Cerbskies wrote: At 6/14/22 10:38 AM, EdyKel wrote: At 6/14/22 12:57 AM, Cerbskies wrote:

I didn't know he attempted a hostile takeover. All that sounds like a click-bait title from articles that probably don't like him. However I'm sure its legit and sources are credited. Good on Trump for winning in the end anyway.

Which contradictions are you talking about? I get that you have simple views on things but I doubt I've made any contradictions? Feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to simplify it for you.

Never heard of trump making people "feel special" but like I implied before. If OF models can make an entire industry revolve around lying to men, manipulating emotions, etc for profit. I dont see how Trump lying for business and profit could be held against him in an equal playing field. They are just playing the game of life, and winning profits apparently.

I never claimed anyone is biased. Im sure everyone one of those persons were un-biased and cared about the facts, not their person dislike for Trump. If it convinced you, then surely they're trustworthy.

Well, you think a Tv personality should be admired for being president, while struggling to come up with anything of actual substance to justify that admiration. It doesn't help that you constantly shrug off any criticism of Trump as unfair click-bait bias, if only as an excuse not to look into them. I'm fine with you being skeptical, or supporting Trump, but you need to stop being lazy with the excuses.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-14 23:42:56

I never said a tv personality should be admired for being president? I admire his wealth and from what you told me, his bum to millionaire journey personally. As an individual. It's not a struggle to type words out friend, the substance is my own personal feelings of admiration towards his wealth. I really don't care what other people justify as a substance of admiration.

Constantly shrug off criticism? I haven't shrugged off anything? Two examples off the top of my head were you saying a ghostwriter said the book was more fiction than fact, I took your word on it. Another example was something about him battling his father for money, again took your word for it. What are the criticisms I'm supposed to be shrugging off?

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 05:37:57

At 6/14/22 11:42 PM, Cerbskies wrote: I admire his wealth

You shouldn't. He hasn't done anything to earn it.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 07:20:18

At 6/15/22 05:37 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:

Im surprised you managed to research a record of every business deal/expense he's been a part of to make that call.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 08:41:05

So how about that Biden guy

hello

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 11:41:21

At 6/14/22 11:42 PM, Cerbskies wrote: I never said a tv personality should be admired for being president? I admire his wealth and from what you told me, his bum to millionaire journey personally. As an individual. It's not a struggle to type words out friend, the substance is my own personal feelings of admiration towards his wealth. I really don't care what other people justify as a substance of admiration.

Constantly shrug off criticism? I haven't shrugged off anything? Two examples off the top of my head were you saying a ghostwriter said the book was more fiction than fact, I took your word on it. Another example was something about him battling his father for money, again took your word for it. What are the criticisms I'm supposed to be shrugging off?

Dude, his "bum to millionaire journey" was based mostly on this false image of success on TV, The Apprentice, and you are basically claiming to admire that Tv personality of his that made him successful. Personally, I find It hard to find much admiration in that.

As I heavily implied in my previous post: "Quite with the accusation of bias shit to dismiss shit against him".

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 11:43:30

At 6/15/22 08:41 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: So how about that Biden guy

I enjoy him being boring, in comparison to a narcissistic, pathological lying, attention whore, who wnated to be a dicator.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 12:06:07

Joe Biden orders oil companies to explain why they're cutting gasoline production as prices soar above $5 a gallon

President Joe Biden wrote to oil companies demanding they explain gas production cuts.

In a letter seen by Reuters, he complained gas companies are capitalizing on higher prices.

Average US gas prices at the pump have surged to a record above $5 a gallon.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 13:24:39

Am very pleased we are back on track.

hello

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 13:39:56 (edited 2022-06-15 13:43:00)

At 6/15/22 11:41 AM, EdyKel wrote:
At 6/14/22 11:42 PM, Cerbskies wrote: I never said a tv personality should be admired for being president? I admire his wealth and from what you told me, his bum to millionaire journey personally. As an individual. It's not a struggle to type words out friend, the substance is my own personal feelings of admiration towards his wealth. I really don't care what other people justify as a substance of admiration.

Dude, his "bum to millionaire journey" was based mostly on this false image of success on TV, The Apprentice, and you are basically claiming to admire that Tv personality of his that made him successful. Personally, I find It hard to find much admiration in that.

As I heavily implied in my previous post: "Quite with the accusation of bias shit to dismiss shit against him".

I didn't know he was a "bum" until you said his daughter said that though when she was young. That's why I said I admire his bum-to-millionaire journey. Unless you're saying that he's still a bum and has no money? Which is amazing cause to run from president, you need obscene amounts of money.

Im not "basically claiming" anything. I mean what I say.

Wow to think The Apprentice show would hire a guy with no money. I mean trump was legit firing people on that show. Id assume he was at LEAST getting some sort of CEO paycheck.

" "Quite with the accusation of bias shit to dismiss shit against him"." No idea what you're trying to say with that one.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 17:47:35

At 6/15/22 07:20 AM, Cerbskies wrote:
Im surprised you managed to research a record of every business deal/expense he's been a part of to make that call.

He was born into his wealth. Only due to that could he run numerous businesses into the ground (remember, 4 corporate bankruptcies on record) and still be well off. Nothing about this is worthy of admiration.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 18:06:59 (edited 2022-06-15 18:11:03)

At 6/15/22 05:47 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
He was born into his wealth. Only due to that could he run numerous businesses into the ground (remember, 4 corporate bankruptcies on record) and still be well off. Nothing about this is worthy of admiration.

Wow, so he ran numerous businesses into the ground to the point of bankruptcy 4 times? Ive never heard of any wealthy businessman filing for bankruptcy, that's shocking to me. Usually, businesses run smoothly without issue.

All of that AND he runs those businesses solely? He doesn't have a team, business partners, or any 3rd parties calling the shots on those businesses right? It was purely just Trumps failure? I'm assuming yes cause you seem like a grounded person that wouldn't believe general statements on the internet as fact.

The last guy said trumps daughter said they were poorer than a bum despite gaining an inheritance. Now you're saying because he gained his inheritance, he was able to file bankruptcy 4 yet still be rich.

Most people wouldn't be able to manage inheritance money like that, living an extremely rich lifestyle, partying with former presidents etc. All of that while not earning any cash of his own, just business failure after failure. I admire his tenacity to keep going even when he fails. Its like failing at art, you only learn when you fail.

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 18:51:57

At 6/15/22 06:06 PM, Cerbskies wrote:
Wow, so he ran numerous businesses into the ground to the point of bankruptcy 4 times? Ive never heard of any wealthy businessman filing for bankruptcy, that's shocking to me. Usually, businesses run smoothly without issue.

All of that AND he runs those businesses solely? He doesn't have a team, business partners, or any 3rd parties calling the shots on those businesses right? It was purely just Trumps failure? I'm assuming yes cause you seem like a grounded person that wouldn't believe general statements on the internet as fact.

The last guy said trumps daughter said they were poorer than a bum despite gaining an inheritance. Now you're saying because he gained his inheritance, he was able to file bankruptcy 4 yet still be rich.

Most people wouldn't be able to manage inheritance money like that, living an extremely rich lifestyle, partying with former presidents etc. All of that while not earning any cash of his own, just business failure after failure. I admire his tenacity to keep going even when he fails. Its like failing at art, you only learn when you fail.

Do you have pain with your 3rd degree brainwashing from that wannabe dictator idiot?

LMAO

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to Honest thoughts on Biden 2022-06-15 20:45:00

At 6/15/22 06:51 PM, RoboHex wrote:
At 6/15/22 06:06 PM, Cerbskies wrote:

Do you have pain with your 3rd degree brainwashing from that wannabe dictator idiot?

LMAO

LMAO yea fr fr it feels like the pain your parents feel when they look at you