00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JimmiJam08 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece

1,739 Views | 71 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Reply to this thread if you want me to rate and comment on your latest piece, and tell me a bit about yourself, your art, or both. Right now I will ONLY be doing your latest work of art posted to NG, maybe next time I'll ask for anyone to link a certain piece they want reviewed. I will rate them when I have time though and will react to your reply so you know I've seen it, just so yall aren't waiting around for it right after you reply.

I feel like its a good way to get to know more artists on here, and honestly I believe comments are more valuable than stars. Keep in mind, I will be honest, in a positive way and will provide suggestions if I feel like it, especially for work in progress works.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 01:17:38

What are your rating and commenting credentials? Are you qualified to rate and/or comment on art?

Rustler of Jimmies

My Art Dump

BBS Signature

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 01:51:12

At 9/13/21 01:17 AM, misterbright wrote: What are your rating and commenting credentials? Are you qualified to rate and/or comment on art?

None, Nope, and Nope! But I'll do it anyway. Think of it as a... Surprise.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 13:08:26

At 9/13/21 01:51 AM, COM1 wrote:
At 9/13/21 01:17 AM, misterbright wrote: What are your rating and commenting credentials? Are you qualified to rate and/or comment on art?

Good enough for me. You might indeed be overqualified. :)

Hobbyist.

Old school maker of illustrations, comics, video games, animations and videos.

Uncertified provider of comments and advice.

Learning to make music in my old age.

Jack of all trades

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 14:51:11

At 9/13/21 01:08 PM, PerKGrok wrote:

Hobbyist.
Jack of all trades

You sound a lot like myself. Dabbled in a lot of mediums but at least speaking for myself, I am a master at none. Been focusing on game programming lately in Unity but dont have anything truly impressive to show yet. I left you a review, hopefully it is somewhat interesting to you.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 14:52:10

At 9/13/21 11:24 AM, SmokingChameleon wrote: Yeah alright why not. I like drawing monsters and pinups lmao

Funnily enough I had given your work a star rating already but not a comment. I added one to my review. I hope it at least entertains you if nothing else.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 15:06:46

At 9/13/21 02:51 PM, COM1 wrote:
At 9/13/21 01:08 PM, PerKGrok wrote:

Hobbyist.
Jack of all trades
You sound a lot like myself. Dabbled in a lot of mediums but at least speaking for myself, I am a master at none. Been focusing on game programming lately in Unity but dont have anything truly impressive to show yet. I left you a review, hopefully it is somewhat interesting to you.

And a very nice review at that. Thanks a lot for the kind words and the rating.

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 15:08:55

iu_417395_9548562.webp

<Dave

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 15:29:11

Hit me with that rating and comment. I'm practicing a lot right now and trying some stuff out. I want to do anime, manga and/ or a videogame one day.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 17:19:56

At 9/13/21 03:29 PM, andi857 wrote: Hit me with that rating and comment. I'm practicing a lot right now and trying some stuff out. I want to do anime, manga and/ or a videogame one day.

You can do it all in Unity. Make a motion comic with story choices and some RPG elements. I truly believe video games are the combination of every medium so if you have that desire then jump in! I use Unity to make little projects so I will give you some advice. Follow a tutorial and take notes (dont write down the code word for word, just summarize), once you are done, create a new project and try to accomplish the same thing you did in the tutorial by yourself. When you get stuck for more than 10-15 minutes, go back to the tutorial. Rinse and repeat till you have the concepts of that tutorial down. trying to troubleshoot code, going through that pain IS what makes you learn the best. I hope to see whatever project you decide to do in the future!

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 19:23:39

At 9/13/21 01:01 AM, COM1 wrote: Reply to this thread if you want me to rate and comment on your latest piece, and tell me a bit about yourself, your art, or both. Right now I will ONLY be doing your latest work of art posted to NG, maybe next time I'll ask for anyone to link a certain piece they want reviewed. I will rate them when I have time though and will react to your reply so you know I've seen it, just so yall aren't waiting around for it right after you reply.

I feel like its a good way to get to know more artists on here, and honestly I believe comments are more valuable than stars. Keep in mind, I will be honest, in a positive way and will provide suggestions if I feel like it, especially for work in progress works.

I'm still kind of a rising star on the art scene, but I've been doing pretty well. Been trying to get faster at art without sacrificing the quality because quality gets more in the long run. I've been recognized by professors and peers alike for my work in simple but colorful designs, especially since color theoretics is my strength. But I still have to admit I have more to learn, even if my work is loved I can't slack on it, I have to get better still even if I'm already pretty good.

The staircase that's growth is infinite, but we should climb anyway to see how far we can go. But remember: growth starts with humility.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 21:08:07

Just coasting by

Waiting for the world to collapse

Doing exercises and getting fit

Work on some art when I gather enough euphoria, negative emotions and the energy it comes from it

Use to animate a little

But I hadn't really worked on anything big since the time I nearly overworked my pc

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 21:59:38

At 9/13/21 09:08 PM, Dolorious wrote: Just coasting by
Work on some art when I gather enough euphoria, negative emotions and the energy it comes from it
Use to animate a little
But I hadn't really worked on anything big since the time I nearly overworked my pc

I feel that. It's important to direct that negative energy towards productive and positively stimulating activities, and it seems that is art for you. Its especially important with how the world is now to stay busy.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 22:12:55

At 9/13/21 09:59 PM, COM1 wrote:
At 9/13/21 09:08 PM, Dolorious wrote: Just coasting by
Use to animate a little
I feel that. It's important to direct that negative energy towards productive and positively stimulating activities, and it seems that is art for you. Its especially important with how the world is now to stay busy.

Yeah

It sure has helped me keep my mask on

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-13 23:49:51

Hello I also draw and I'm pretty okay at it, I mostly draw fashionable chicks and cats

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-14 00:24:12

I do both 3D- and 2D-art. Lately I've been getting into digital drawing and animation, which was about when I decided to join Newgrounds as well.

I am capable of creating some pretty and cute things if I want to, but I generally enjoy just spawning in all sorts of monstrosities and corrupting beauty created by others.

im a chickenwing extremist

BBS Signature

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-14 05:28:57

Sounds like good to me, at the very least.

I usually take solace in scenescapes, plants, people, and analog synths whenever I draw.

Lost media, worldbuilding, the demoscene—these are some of my current interests.

Also, I love everything green, just not the poison kind.

And yet, I'm still a patient learner.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-14 09:19:29

I'll take comments if you're offering (especially since I haven't found much of an audience so far here on NG compared to other sites), but I should warn you I'm specifically a NSFW fetish artist (I specialize in erotic-asphyxiation/breathplay, non-con, and some general BDSM stuff); so if that's stuff that you don't really want to see, then don't feel bad about not doing me.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-14 10:59:41

At 9/13/21 01:01 AM, COM1 wrote: Reply to this thread if you want me to rate and comment on your latest piece, and tell me a bit about yourself, your art, or

Hello, well I try to be a cartoonist and I will go to a university to learn it

I really like video games and anime

BBS Signature

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-14 12:51:06

At 9/14/21 09:19 AM, Zalzup wrote: I'll take comments if you're offering (especially since I haven't found much of an audience so far here on NG compared to other sites), but I should warn you I'm specifically a NSFW fetish artist (I specialize in erotic-asphyxiation/breathplay, non-con, and some general BDSM stuff); so if that's stuff that you don't really want to see, then don't feel bad about not doing me.

I should make it clear that I am willing to review ANY rating, including adult stuff.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-14 20:08:26

A guy that has moved on from newgrounds to make real video games not just poorly made action script games made in a week or so

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-15 01:00:37

hey there, just trying to be active in newgrounds again, i love to draw my oc and also cool cartoon men.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-15 04:52:04

I'm planning on creating a short animation with Siren head fighting against among us characters. What do you think?

Oh voy, oh voy.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-15 12:33:12

At 9/15/21 04:52 AM, VoyAnimation wrote: I'm planning on creating a short animation with Siren head fighting against among us characters. What do you think?

I think I'd like to review it as soon as its done! Favorite this thread or bookmark it so when you are done with the animation you can link it here.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-15 17:13:06

well... if you want, you can rate my art, if you don't want its ok you don't have to, here it is https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/craxiannoying/craxiannoying

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-15 17:55:52

Are 9 sketches accepted for evaluation?... Just this is my last posted work. You can choose only a couple of sketches or even one.

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-17 02:15:58

Yes hello!

I am an artist who is still trying to find myself! If that makes sense! I like to draw characters that are simple looking, I feel like simplicity is just sooo good! Like less is more you know?? I’ve been drawing seriously for 5 years and I’m always looking to improve! I don’t mind doing challenging drawings. Like my outlook is this, “hey let’s just draw it and if it works out great! If not, at least I tried anyways.” Oh and colors are my favorite part about drawing! I appreciate all feedback and am respectful to all. Here’s a taste of my art!

Thank you,

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-17 04:17:35

I love making friendship bracelets and patterns for bracelets which are basically pixel art. I'm pretty new to pixel art so my current submissions are very basic. 😅

BBS Signature

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-17 14:20:38

iu_420839_8029031.webp

Haha... got grounded

BBS Signature

Response to I will Rate and Comment on your latest piece 2021-09-17 17:42:52

At 9/13/21 01:01 AM, COM1 wrote: Reply to this thread if you want me to rate and comment on your latest piece, and tell me a bit about yourself, your art, or both. Right now I will ONLY be doing your latest work of art posted to NG, maybe next time I'll ask for anyone to link a certain piece they want reviewed. I will rate them when I have time though and will react to your reply so you know I've seen it, just so yall aren't waiting around for it right after you reply.

Hi, I’m Lanri, and I recently discovered that I still have my Newgrounds account from 2007 XD I have decided to actually post stuff to it this time! I like drawing rocks.