00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

remember when times were more simple?

280 Views | 24 Replies

Does anyone remember back in the day when they didnt have a care in the world? Back when things were great and we were smiling? Remember that? The times where our friends were still close to us and hadn't drifted away yet? Wasn't that a cool time?

Please help. Thank you.

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 13:16:28

At 8/24/21 01:13 PM, cupheadswife wrote: pizza steve

I wonder if pizza steve has pepperoni nipples

I also wonder if he literally has a meat and 2 veggies

On top of that, im curious how he fucks

And how he gives birth

And what pizza vaginas look like

Do you think he slams mad pussy pasta?

Is his pubes like spaghetti or just shaved off lookin like peppercorn?

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 13:19:06

Back in my day we didn't argue about politics or religion. We argued about things that mattered, like which gane console was better, or if the hero of this new action cartoon or anime could defeat Goku.

It was a much less volatile time too. We didn't call people ethnic slurs and we didn't try to get people kicked off the internet. We solved our disagreements by puking in our mouths and kissing each other, and whoever started heaving was the loser!

I blame that cunt Chevy Chase. He made everyone a nutjob.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 13:21:09

At 8/24/21 01:19 PM, Chdonga wrote: Back in my day we didn't argue about politics or religion. We argued about things that mattered, like which gane console was better, or if the hero of this new action cartoon or anime could defeat Goku.

Sonic VS Goku

Who wins?

Choose wisely or else im never inviting you over to play yugioh again

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 13:23:24

At 8/24/21 01:21 PM, cupheadswife wrote:
At 8/24/21 01:16 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
I wonder if pizza steve has pepperoni nipples
I also wonder if he literally has a meat and 2 veggies
On top of that, im curious how he fucks
And how he gives birth
And what pizza vaginas look like
Do you think he slams mad pussy pasta?
Is his pubes like spaghetti or just shaved off lookin like peppercorn?
i wish I could remember my blissful life before I read this poast but I will not be offered any such mercy

Slap someone's ass with a pizza and suck on the pimples that grow from it

Then spit the pus into their ear for cranial lube

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 13:27:59

I'd just wrap Pizza Steve around my wang.

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 13:30:40

nostalgia is a disease

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 13:35:01

I remember all the badass animated shows we had as kids, and how we would pretend play as our favorite superhero characters in the schoolyard. At least I still get to do that kind of thing with my Dungeons and Dragons group, sort of?

A very original signature.

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 13:36:59

At 8/24/21 01:21 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
At 8/24/21 01:19 PM, Chdonga wrote: Back in my day we didn't argue about politics or religion. We argued about things that mattered, like which gane console was better, or if the hero of this new action cartoon or anime could defeat Goku.
Sonic VS Goku
Who wins?

That depends. Are we talking about Sonic after he's eaten Popeye's spinach, Sonic with the double Mangekyou Sharingan, Sonic with that one Marvel vs Capcom laser gun from Sonic's Quest for Power, Darkspine Sonic, Fleetway Sonic, Sonic when he fuses with Shadow in Sonic: Nazo Unleashed, Sonic when he gets Mario's Fire Flower, Sonic from that one Steampunk Fangame where he has a gun, Sonic One Winged Angel form, Sonic after he's tapped into the SpeedForce, Sonic when he gets turned into a dog in that one creepy animation by Comickpro, Sonic in Sonic: Matrixa Finale, or good ol' fashioned Super Sonic?

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 13:53:26

At 8/24/21 01:36 PM, Chdonga wrote:
Sonic VS Goku
Who wins?
That depends. Are we talking about Sonic after he's eaten Popeye's spinach, Sonic with the double Mangekyou Sharingan, Sonic with that one Marvel vs Capcom laser gun from Sonic's Quest for Power, Darkspine Sonic, Fleetway Sonic, Sonic when he fuses with Shadow in Sonic: Nazo Unleashed, Sonic when he gets Mario's Fire Flower, Sonic from that one Steampunk Fangame where he has a gun, Sonic One Winged Angel form, Sonic after he's tapped into the SpeedForce, Sonic when he gets turned into a dog in that one creepy animation by Comickpro, Sonic in Sonic: Matrixa Finale, or good ol' fashioned Super Sonic?

Nah, just sonic from the game gear games.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 14:02:14

At 8/24/21 01:36 PM, Chdonga wrote:
Sonic VS Goku
Who wins?

Sonic The Spedhog

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 14:05:19

I miss Uncle Grandpa.

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 14:06:30

Friend of mine likes to say, “Things have always sucked. It’s just now we notice them.”

I suppose from a relative standpoint, this is true.

hello

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 14:30:05

At 8/24/21 01:11 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: Does anyone remember back in the day when they didnt have a care in the world?

Not a care in the world?

What about the fear of crashing into adulthood and not having a job?

These are very real things that teenagers stress over.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 15:00:15

I remember Mr. Gus was my favorite uncle grandpa character ever besides giant realistic flying tiger. I'm still sad that it got canceled. I loved that show as a little kid dude

Froggo is always watching.

I'm going to shit your pants

[Pronouns are they/them btw]

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 15:14:12

When I were a lad, we didn't have television or cinema. We had to make do with the zoetrope and witchcraft trials in which the accused was invariably guilty. :)

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 16:17:24

ahh, yes, a time before 2009

BBS Signature

Back then, we were so happy… and old YouTube has absolutely no drama, every kid plays on the DS, and there was no gender wars. Everything was peaceful. We wish we could go back there.

♡︎Married To Boomhauer and Rusty Shackleford♡︎

🪶🧡🐈‍⬛Cherokee/Apache Princess and Queen Of Egypt🧡🪶🐈‍⬛

Redcornpilled🌽💖Professional Yandere 🔪🫀🩸💕💋

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 17:17:55

We miss and long for something before it's even over, and it leads to sadness, worry, and anxiety. An American study released in 2020 shows that, as well as affecting our reaction, poorly timed nostalgia can also affect our ability to learn from our reminiscing.iu_398893_8472951.jpg

Hi Nice To Meet You I'm Yosos and I do Pixel art.

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 17:21:36

At 8/24/21 01:11 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: remember when times were more simple?

No.

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 17:22:36

At 8/24/21 01:11 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: Does anyone remember back in the day when they didnt have a care in the world? Back when things were great and we were smiling? Remember that?

No, you must be dreaming. That time never was.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 19:19:31

I do. And I still try make it seem thay way the best I can.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 19:43:10

It was a much less volatile time too. We didn't call people ethnic slurs and we didn't try to get people kicked off the internet. We solved our disagreements by puking in our mouths and kissing each other, and whoever started heaving was the loser!

I blame that cunt Chevy Chase. He made everyone a nutjob.

iu_399010_3416439.gif

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-24 20:16:10

I wanna go back to when I was happy and oblivious.

Your local Newgrounds fanboy and musician.

Bandcamp - Discord: Trit#9469

Response to remember when times were more simple? 2021-08-27 12:57:44

At 8/24/21 01:11 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: Does anyone remember back in the day when they didnt have a care in the world? Back when things were great and we were smiling? Remember that? The times where our friends were still close to us and hadn't drifted away yet? Wasn't that a cool time?

Please help. Thank you.

I miss when the fnf community was FUCKING ASS