00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SubjugatedSandwich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pokemon Collab 25th Anniversary

489 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi I just noticed I have still have a project unpublished for a pokemon collab. @holykonni made a really cool cover of the theme song and the collab was going to be on the newgrounds youtube but the collab fell apart in 2017 unfortunately 😭. So many people are still credited to the project so why not revive this while i am super pumped about newgrounds this summer!

The plan is to assign clips of the song to each member to have a fully animated intro. You can animate anything as long as it is SFW and are about pokemon(can include newgrounds characters as well). I am also open to there being a few animated shorts for after the intro too! Please let me know if you are interested. Resolution will be full hd 16:9. Will release October 8th 2021

Original Members include @amenduhh @Boonebum @cloudeater @HugoVRB @javijavi @mihap @punnka @rannitx @truejackson @ex-poser @nicol3 @theboogley

Here is a video with the song in it. October 8th is the 25th anniversary of Pokemon so lets aim for that date. Join the @dannygoodshirt discord group for more collabs or to discuss this, it will be in the "czotti collab channel" https://discord.gg/cQRyXEyt

https://youtu.be/ihlIY5xjz4k

Response to Pokemon Collab 25th Anniversary 2021-06-21 14:25:55

@elmusho made the intro song** my mistake

At 6/21/21 02:25 PM, scottwjsm wrote: @elmusho made the intro song** my mistake

hey! unfortunately, i did not? those beautiful wav(?) kicks are defenitely not mine 🤷‍♀️ you've got yourselves a mystery 😄

Response to Pokemon Collab 25th Anniversary 2021-06-21 16:59:23

At 6/21/21 02:48 PM, elmusho wrote:
At 6/21/21 02:25 PM, scottwjsm wrote: @elmusho made the intro song** my mistake
hey! unfortunately, i did not? those beautiful wav(?) kicks are defenitely not mine 🤷‍♀️ you've got yourselves a mystery 😄

It was a long time ago. I thought holykonni made it but he told me it was your cover song. Maybe it was collaborative?

Response to Pokemon Collab 25th Anniversary 2021-06-29 20:20:37

Update on details. Preferably 24FPS, but doesn't matter since I will just be asking for the MP4

16:9 aspect ratio (1920x1080). The menu will be created most likely with construct 3 where you choose a pokeball

as the scene selection

Instead of the theme song idea, each Submission should be an animated short. You can use flash, 3d moviemaker or even try to make a movie in construct 3!

Response to Pokemon Collab 25th Anniversary 2021-07-31 11:30:21

@elmusho , you down to work an a theme song for the collab?

iu_377367_2929185.webp

art by TrueJackson, Logo by Hutor656