00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Why do people think President Biden is "ruining America"?

883 Views | 65 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi. I am curious about this. According to https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/politics/biden-executive-orders/

Biden has signed a bunch of executive orders, actions and memorandums to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic and crisis to undo a lot of damage President Trump did.


What "damage" has Biden done so far? How is he "ruining America"? As of the time of the posting of this he's only been in office since January.


Please help. Thank you.


At 4/5/21 07:32 AM, ngman7 wrote: Hi. I am curious about this. According to https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/politics/biden-executive-orders/
Biden has signed a bunch of executive orders, actions and memorandums to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic and crisis to undo a lot of damage President Trump did.

What "damage" has Biden done so far? How is he "ruining America"? As of the time of the posting of this he's only been in office since January.

Please help. Thank you.


Short answer: he isn't. He's fixing it. :)


Crazy Trump supporters are just spreading false news.


just a random person here, carry on, carry on


Ngl I've seen the 2024 false equivalence machine is in full swing already on somo and it's making me lose my mind.


BBS Signature

There are a range of reasons, but most of it comes down to pride, and denial, by many people who will never accept Biden as their president, even if they feel some tangible benefits from actual policies change by his administration rather than superficial ones. And Conservative media, which has spent decades ensnaring the minds of 10's of millions of the population with spin and lies, would only lose money and power if they recognize the good done by his admimistartion.


Then there are those, like @Yomuchan, who don't live in the country but promote conspiracies or hate, who think his administration is ruining the world with Hollywood, American corporations, or foreign policies that don't ass kiss Israel/benefit Russia, and rather have a thin skin narcissistic president of the US that undermines our democracy and hurts our people.


At 4/5/21 07:32 AM, ngman7 wrote: What "damage" has Biden done so far? How is he "ruining America"?


By being Joe Biden. That's all it takes in the minds of stupid people.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 4/5/21 12:00 PM, EdyKel wrote: There are a range of reasons, but most of it comes down to pride, and denial, by many people who will never accept Biden as their president, even if they feel some tangible benefits from actual policies change by his administration rather than superficial ones. And Conservative media, which has spent decades ensnaring the minds of 10's of millions of the population with spin and lies, would only lose money and power if they recognize the good done by his admimistartion.

Then there are those, like @Yomuchan, who don't live in the country but promote conspiracies or hate, who think his administration is ruining the world with Hollywood, American corporations, or foreign policies that don't ass kiss Israel/benefit Russia, and rather have a thin skin narcissistic president of the US that undermines our democracy and hurts our people.


I see you projecting and making pathetic excuses again. Look, I know that Vladmir Lenin (or Joseph Goebbells) said something like “A lie told often enough becomes the truth”, but that's not how the real world works, despite what the nazis and communists want it to be otherwise.


China has effectively bitchslapped the US in a diplomatic spat and all the representatives could respond with was a 'thank you' and grovel, The sheer weakness of America's leadership that is being shown to the world today has given hostile nations the edge and impetus they need, and China is now in the process of gearing up for a naval buildup that is unprecedented in history after their massive incursions into Taiwanese territory.


This is not a conspiracy theory - this is the result of the Biden Administration's perceived weakness and hostile nations taking advantage of that, the same way human traffickers are taking advantage of rhetoric from the Biden campaign to fool impoverished people to immigrate illegally to America in the hopes of getting something better. And if you're denying this, it is you who are entrenched in a web of media lies. This is the result of having to depend on multinational corporations that are complicit in the destruction of individual liberties and the enabling of human trafficking dictate policy for offering lobbyist cash, and if you're going to 'ass-kiss them', that's your problem.


Strange how these corporations that are dependent on cheap, easily-replaceable manual labor force and the creation of an expendable 'slave caste' are the ones most vehemently opposed to election integrity laws, isn't it? As far as I can see, this 'corporate-backed indentured servitude' is pretty much destroying America on an economic, financial, social and moral basis.


The downfall of the US and the rise of the CCP as a world power presents serious threats to the liberty, freedom and independence of not just American citizens - but to countries around the world. You might not give a damn because anything other than what the corporate-sponsored propaganda rags tell you is 'conspiracy theories' in your opinion, but for someone who complains about questions on election integrity being an 'attack on democracy', you have nothing to say when corporations seek to dictate who should represent the public, what the public should think, or how they should vote.


This is not hate. These are facts.

Welcome to reality


-


To answer the topic's question; I believe Biden is indeed ruining America (and the world) with his rhetoric, badly-thought out and destructive executive orders, telegraphed weakness and virtue-signalling to corporate interests who seek to exploit human lives for profit. The 'honeymoon' is over, and the real world's come knocking. And while his handlers are doing their best to make sure the Gaffe Incarnate doesn't make a spectacular blunder again, it makes him look like a cloistered third-world dictator hiding behind the armed forces and bureaucrats.


Funny how the crazed hardline tyrants claimed Trump would start WWIII, but have asked to take away the nuclear football from Biden, who has brought the world closer to war in less than a year of his administration due a combination of his own ineptness and his cadres' unwillingness to make a stand on issues that should be taken very seriously regardless of party alignment.


It really goes to say that whatever these hardliner Biden apologists claims about others applies more to themselves in the real world.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.


At 4/5/21 01:37 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 4/5/21 12:00 PM, EdyKel wrote: There are a range of reasons, but most of it comes down to pride, and denial, by many people who will never accept Biden as their president, even if they feel some tangible benefits from actual policies change by his administration rather than superficial ones. And Conservative media, which has spent decades ensnaring the minds of 10's of millions of the population with spin and lies, would only lose money and power if they recognize the good done by his admimistartion.

Then there are those, like @Yomuchan, who don't live in the country but promote conspiracies or hate, who think his administration is ruining the world with Hollywood, American corporations, or foreign policies that don't ass kiss Israel/benefit Russia, and rather have a thin skin narcissistic president of the US that undermines our democracy and hurts our people.
I see you projecting and making pathetic excuses again. Look, I know that Vladmir Lenin (or Joseph Goebbells) said something like “A lie told often enough becomes the truth”, but that's not how the real world works, despite what the nazis and communists want it to be otherwise.

China has effectively bitchslapped the US in a diplomatic spat and all the representatives could respond with was a 'thank you' and grovel, The sheer weakness of America's leadership that is being shown to the world today has given hostile nations the edge and impetus they need, and China is now in the process of gearing up for a naval buildup that is unprecedented in history after their massive incursions into Taiwanese territory.

This is not a conspiracy theory - this is the result of the Biden Administration's perceived weakness and hostile nations taking advantage of that, the same way human traffickers are taking advantage of rhetoric from the Biden campaign to fool impoverished people to immigrate illegally to America in the hopes of getting something better. And if you're denying this, it is you who are entrenched in a web of media lies. This is the result of having to depend on multinational corporations that are complicit in the destruction of individual liberties and the enabling of human trafficking dictate policy for offering lobbyist cash, and if you're going to 'ass-kiss them', that's your problem.

Strange how these corporations that are dependent on cheap, easily-replaceable manual labor force and the creation of an expendable 'slave caste' are the ones most vehemently opposed to election integrity laws, isn't it? As far as I can see, this 'corporate-backed indentured servitude' is pretty much destroying America on an economic, financial, social and moral basis.

The downfall of the US and the rise of the CCP as a world power presents serious threats to the liberty, freedom and independence of not just American citizens - but to countries around the world. You might not give a damn because anything other than what the corporate-sponsored propaganda rags tell you is 'conspiracy theories' in your opinion, but for someone who complains about questions on election integrity being an 'attack on democracy', you have nothing to say when corporations seek to dictate who should represent the public, what the public should think, or how they should vote.

This is not hate. These are facts.
Welcome to reality

-

To answer the topic's question; I believe Biden is indeed ruining America (and the world) with his rhetoric, badly-thought out and destructive executive orders, telegraphed weakness and virtue-signalling to corporate interests who seek to exploit human lives for profit. The 'honeymoon' is over, and the real world's come knocking. And while his handlers are doing their best to make sure the Gaffe Incarnate doesn't make a spectacular blunder again, it makes him look like a cloistered third-world dictator hiding behind the armed forces and bureaucrats.

Funny how the crazed hardline tyrants claimed Trump would start WWIII, but have asked to take away the nuclear football from Biden, who has brought the world closer to war in less than a year of his administration due a combination of his own ineptness and his cadres' unwillingness to make a stand on issues that should be taken very seriously regardless of party alignment.

It really goes to say that whatever these hardliner Biden apologists claims about others applies more to themselves in the real world.


You don't even live in this country, and you understand even less about it - just projecting your ignorance with your anecdotal arguments that people who live here are brainwashed.


People didn't vote for Biden because he made them feel special, like Trump did, but because he brings back a sense of normality and a level of compassion to the country, promoting several policies that go in the right direction, while still being just as tough on our foreign adversaries - which includes China. Trump's porcupine, hyper partisan identity politics, approach didn't accomplish much, other than drama, division by inflating the ego of a 3rd of the country's population, undermining our Democracy for Christian and corporate interests (and himself), while his approach to China has largely been considered a failure while still having much of his brand products made there.


Biden has been in the White House for less than a few months, and already we have people freaking out about how they think he is ruining the country, and it's presence in the world, while focusing on the superficial to the absurd. It usually takes a few years to see the effects of a presidents policies on the country and in the world.


And you rarely present facts, relying more on opinions, which are magnified, and heavily reliant, on your anecdotal evidence that takes thing out of proper scale, making you no different than one of those hyper partisan political commentators in the country that blindly defend one party - the parties you supposedly hate.


At 4/5/21 02:39 PM, EdyKel wrote: You don't even live in this country, and you understand even less about it.

Yet you can't disprove a word I say.


People didn't vote for Biden because he made them feel special, like Trump did, but because he brings back a sense of normality and a level of compassion to the country,


There is nothing compassionate or normal about destroying the livelihoods of an entire society to virtue-signal about how 'compassionate' you are. There is nothing compassionate or normal about letting society be dictated by corporate and pharmaceutical interests, and have unelected bureaucrats make medical decisions.


There's nothing compassionate about breaking election promises either.


Tough on our foreign adversaries - which includes China.

Please, stop deluding yourselves. Biden's policies (if they are actually his, but I have my doubts about that) have brought China and other hostile nations' saber rattling to unprecedented levels due to the observed weakness of American administration, even putting nations which were under the protection of the US in great peril.


Trump's porcupine,

It may have been a porcupine, but it worked... somewhat. The current incursions are happening because of perceived weaknesses in the Biden administration. In my opinion, Trump did not do enough.


Biden has been in the White House for less than a few months, and already we have people freaking out about how they think he is ruining the country, and it's presence in the world, while focusing on the superficial to the absurd. It usually takes a few years to see the effects of a presidents policies on the country and in the world.

False. Biden's policies have been known for years, and is being used today as an excuse by human traffickers to exploit migrants. His virtue-signalling executive orders has already cost industries and unions. And his inability to handle the Southern US Border crisis, the Ukraine crisis, the Taiwan crisis and the Hong Kong crisis has proved to the world that he's all talk and no action.


anecdotal evidence

Okay, go ahead and prove that this didn't happen. Or this.


The way I see things, you're living in a bubble of 'corporate approved speech' and cannot even comprehend the fact that the world may be bearing witness to the downfall of America.


PS: When you claim Hillary Clinton, whose words you often use word for word in your claims, is anecdotal evidence... that's actually pretty funny.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.


At 4/5/21 03:07 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 4/5/21 02:39 PM, EdyKel wrote: You don't even live in this country, and you understand even less about it.
Yet you can't disprove a word I say.


Disproving you is not the hard part, convincing you that you are wrong with all your hypocrisy, moving the goal post, hyper bias/partisan views, and the rest of your logic fallacies, is.


People didn't vote for Biden because he made them feel special, like Trump did, but because he brings back a sense of normality and a level of compassion to the country,
There is nothing compassionate or normal about destroying the livelihoods of an entire society to virtue-signal about how 'compassionate' you are. There is nothing compassionate or normal about letting society be dictated by corporate and pharmaceutical interests, and have unelected bureaucrats make medical decisions.

There's nothing compassionate about breaking election promises either.

Tough on our foreign adversaries - which includes China.
Please, stop deluding yourselves. Biden's policies (if they are actually his, but I have my doubts about that) have brought China and other hostile nations' saber rattling to unprecedented levels due to the observed weakness of American administration, even putting nations which were under the protection of the US in great peril.

Trump's porcupine,
It may have been a porcupine, but it worked... somewhat. The current incursions are happening because of perceived weaknesses in the Biden administration. In my opinion, Trump did not do enough.

Biden has been in the White House for less than a few months, and already we have people freaking out about how they think he is ruining the country, and it's presence in the world, while focusing on the superficial to the absurd. It usually takes a few years to see the effects of a presidents policies on the country and in the world.
False. Biden's policies have been known for years, and is being used today as an excuse by human traffickers to exploit migrants. His virtue-signalling executive orders has already cost industries and unions. And his inability to handle the Southern US Border crisis, the Ukraine crisis, the Taiwan crisis and the Hong Kong crisis has proved to the world that he's all talk and no action.

anecdotal evidence
Okay, go ahead and prove that this didn't happen. Or this.


Just like doxing, you have no clue what anecdotal evidence is - much less why people frown upon it.


The way I see things, you're living in a bubble of 'corporate approved speech' and cannot even comprehend the fact that the world may be bearing witness to the downfall of America.

PS: When you claim Hillary Clinton, whose words you often use word for word in your claims, is anecdotal evidence... that's actually pretty funny.


I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton, or even supported her, you know. All this tells me is that you are armed more with cookie cutter argument that don't fit your opponents views, while showing how stupid you are.


At 4/5/21 07:32 AM, ngman7 wrote: Hi. I am curious about this. According to https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/politics/biden-executive-orders/
Biden has signed a bunch of executive orders, actions and memorandums to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic and crisis and to undo a lot of damage President Trump did.

What "damage" has Biden done so far? How is he "ruining America"? As of the time of the posting of this he's only been in office since January.

Please help. Thank you.


- FIXED.


At 4/5/21 12:00 PM, EdyKel wrote: There are a range of reasons, but most of it comes down to pride, and denial, by many people who will never accept Biden as their president, even if they feel some tangible benefits from actual policies change by his administration rather than superficial ones. And Conservative media, which has spent decades ensnaring the minds of 10's of millions of the population with spin and lies, would only lose money and power if they recognize the good done by his admimistartion.

Then there are those, like @Yomuchan, who don't live in the country but promote conspiracies or hate, who think his administration is ruining the world with Hollywood, American corporations, or foreign policies that don't ass kiss Israel/benefit Russia, and rather have a thin skin narcissistic president of the US that undermines our democracy and hurts our people.


Thank you.


At 4/5/21 03:34 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Yet you can't disprove a word I say.
Disproving you is not the hard part, convincing you that you are wrong with all your hypocrisy, moving the goal post, hyper bias/partisan views, and the rest of your logic fallacies, is.

Disprove it, then. Try to read your sources properly, though. The last time you tried making a nail in the coffin, it blasted your entire narrative to dust. All your buzzword-slinging and parroting 'thought-terminating phrases' doesn't change the fact that the Biden administration is seen as weak across the world.


And no, doing this kind of tax shenanigans isn't 'compassion' either. Much like the traffickers' claims backed by Biden's rhetoric, Biden's careless policies are targeting the most vulnerable people in society. Using money that is impossible to pay back to let party apparatchiks gobble it up isn't normal, either. And the results of his policies are causing effects now. After all, exploiting the vulnerable has been the democrat establishment and the CCP's go-to tactic for ages. And yes, it is effectively ruining America by destroying the democratic process, making lifesaving drugs exorbitantly expensive, and replacing representatives of the people with inept bureaucrats selected by corporate oligarchs.


Just like doxing, you have no clue what anecdotal evidence is - much less why people frown upon it.

More deflecting and lying, I see. Looks to me like you really couldn't disprove the hard facts I had so you had to ignore it completely. You seem to use that word, 'anecdotal evidence' to refer to anything that breaks your narrative - it doesn't work like that. The Chinese incursions, are very very real. The global threat of a weak Biden administration is also a very real threat, even if it seems incomprehensible to you.


I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton, or even supported her, you know. All this tells me is that you are armed more with cookie cutter argument that don't fit your opponents views, while showing how stupid you are.


You're just grasping for straws at this point. I used her rhetoric as an example of the hypocrisy of the Biden administration's careless actions, and you're just making up shit to look good on the internet. I don't care what your political opinions are. I don't judge you for your choice in votes. Hell, I don't really care where you're from. You? You keep talking about where I'm from as if it somehow negates my concerns on a weakened US, or if it makes your feeble arguments something that stick.


It doesn't.


I just find it amusing that you're doing what you accuse others of. Isn't my fault you use cookie-cutter generic responses - living in denial while the reality is so different from what you believe is happening, and now you're stuck having to prove that Hillary didn't actually say that Trump would cause WWIII if he was elected.


...so yeah, good luck with that.


You'll need it.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.


He's not "ruining" America, but he isn't that impressive and is quite conservative.


As far as "undoing" Trump's decisions, as far as I can tell Biden's foreign policy is almost identical to Trump's.

I'm trying to figure out why conservatives think he's "weak" to foreign countries when his stances are even more aggressive in some cases.


He's not even moving towards a public option for healthcare. There's been some reports of migrant detention centers closed under the Trump presidency actually being re-opened, again with only moderate reforms,


If anything, I hope his presidency unmasks all the fake progressives like AOC that have been moving even more into the corporate Democratic party fold.


BBS Signature

I mean come on, Biden has:


Created an anti-China task force.

Called foreign leaders "thugs".

Continued to bomb Syria.

Continued to bomb Iraq.

Continued to recognize Juan Guaido as President of Venezuela (lol).

Refused to back President Moon Jae-in’s peace negotiations for the Korean peninsula.

Refused to close the military base in Iraq (which was voted out by the Iraqi national assembly).

Failed to draw back any sanctions.

Failed to fully cut military support to Saudi Arabia's war in Yemen.

Failed to consider cutting the military budget, still disproportionately large.


The only thing he's done that's somewhat positive is agree to re-enter the nuclear deal with Iran, which is very milquetoast and just a return what Obama had already done.


In a reasonable world anyone could see that this guy is exactly as much of a warmonger as every other US president. There's what, 5 or 6 countries he could enter a hot war with? Conservatives should be frothing at the mouths for Biden.


BBS Signature

The only problem to this ideology is that is that one side blames the other side for "Ruining America" when in fact, it's really both sides that are truly ruining America.


Ok, for an example, if you pay attention in the past 55+ years, it's always goes back and forth between who's ruining America, and it goes something like this:


1963-1969: All of the Republicans all cry and pout that Lyndon B. Johnson was ruining America

1969-1974: All of the Democrats all cry and pout that Richard Nixon was ruining America

1974-1977: All of the Democrats all cry and pout that Gerald Ford was ruining America

1977-1981: All of the Republicans all cry and pout that Jimmy Carter was ruining America

1981-1989: All of the Democrats all cry and pout that Ronald Reagan was ruining America

1989-1993: All of the Democrats all cry and pout that George Bush Sr was ruining America

1993-2001: All of the Republicans all cry and pout that Bill Clinton was ruining America

2001-2009: All of the Democrats all cry and pout that George Bush Jr was ruining America

2009-2017: All of the Republicans all cry and pout that Barrack Obama was ruining America

2017-2021: All of the Democrats all cry and pout that Donald Trump was ruining America.

Now all of the Republicans all cry and pout because Joe Biden is ruining America


Basically how it goes, the opposing party bitches, cries, and pouts that their opposing president isn't getting shit done, and when they elect their president, they also don't do shit, and the opposing party bitches, cries, and pouts, and the cycle repeats on and on and on, it's really a non-stop cycle of people bitching and bitching and bitching that the country is going down the hole.


----


So, long story short, sure, I think Joe Biden is destroying the fabric of American, just like how Trump destroyed the fabric of America, just like how Obama destroyed the fabric of America, and so on and so on.


BOTH Democrats and Republicans is ruining America and has been for quite a really long time.


He's been in office three months. "Ruining America" is a narrative they slid into before he did a single fucking thing, they were crying actual tears before he was inaugurated. It's pretty funny because six months in to Trump and a few dead marines in Yemen later and repubs said give him a chaaaaaaance to start thinking of becoming presidential maybe.


It's actually their dogwhistle for "won't prop up the white race." He's not a nazi so he's bad.


BBS Signature

At 4/5/21 08:32 PM, DarkTacan wrote: 1963-1969: Lyndon B. Johnson creates unprecedented growth and prosperity
1969-1974: Nixon is a criminal
1974-1977: Ford was a lame duck
1977-1981: Carter was a lame duck
1981-1989: Reagan was a criminal
1989-1993: Bush was a criminal
1993-2001: Bill Clinton creates unprecedented growth and prosperity
2001-2009: W is a criminal
2009-2017: Obama create unprecedented economic rebound after a recesion
2017-2021: Trump is a criminal


Both sides aren't the problem there is a consistent and concise pattern of progress and regression. Conflating the two is intellectually lazy at best, downright nazi apologist at worst.


BBS Signature

At 4/6/21 05:47 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:
downright nazi apologist at worst.


Nobody here is a nazi apologist you lunatic. What brain parasite has infected this country where this passes as anything but the ramblings of the mentally ill.


At 4/6/21 05:52 AM, Poseidon00 wrote:
What brain parasite


Its called conservatism


BBS Signature

At 4/6/21 05:52 AM, Poseidon00 wrote:
Nobody here is a nazi apologist you lunatic.


Yumachan exists fyi


BBS Signature

At 4/5/21 07:07 PM, Entice wrote: Created an anti-China task force.

I'd like to know more about this.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.


At 4/6/21 06:03 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 4/6/21 05:52 AM, Poseidon00 wrote:
Nobody here is a nazi apologist you lunatic.
Yumachan exists fyi


Not certain you quite understand Nazi ideology


At 4/6/21 11:09 AM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 4/5/21 07:07 PM, Entice wrote: Created an anti-China task force.
I'd like to know more about this.


https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-china-task-force-defense-department/


BBS Signature

America can't stand up to China, and won't. The whole premise of the task force is silly. America is politically ignorant, bereft of true allies, unable to work towards a long term vision, paralyzed by internal divisions, weakened by it's own social doctrines, produces nothing but evil around the world by it's two main exports: war and cultural poison. The next century belongs to them and I can't think of any reason why I would miss this madhouse of an empire.


At 4/5/21 03:07 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 4/5/21 02:39 PM, EdyKel wrote: You don't even live in this country, and you understand even less about it.
Yet you can't disprove a word I say.


Bro, this isn't how it works. You have to prove what you say. And the very first article you linked is from a conservative opinion and spin website that describes rape and sexual assault allegations as "funny"


Don't mind me if I throw the whole thing in the trash.


At 4/6/21 12:45 PM, Poseidon00 wrote: The next century belongs to them and I can't think of any reason why I would miss this madhouse of an empire.


Contemporary authoritarian genocide is preferable to a faulty democracy?


At 4/6/21 05:16 PM, Richard wrote:
At 4/6/21 12:45 PM, Poseidon00 wrote: The next century belongs to them and I can't think of any reason why I would miss this madhouse of an empire.
Contemporary authoritarian genocide is preferable to a faulty democracy?


Fake democracy, you mean. The idea that the Woke Empire represents the will of the people and has the consent of the governed any more than China's CCP does is simple Western arrogance. When the westerners stop employing slave labor for their fancy toys, torturing people, and engaging in extrajudicial drone murder abroad, maybe they will be in the position to complain about the weeguur massacre they heard about on social media.


At 4/6/21 05:47 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 4/5/21 08:32 PM, DarkTacan wrote: 1963-1969: Lyndon B. Johnson creates unprecedented growth and prosperity
1969-1974: Nixon is a criminal
1974-1977: Ford was a lame duck
1977-1981: Carter was a lame duck
1981-1989: Reagan was a criminal
1989-1993: Bush was a criminal
1993-2001: Bill Clinton creates unprecedented growth and prosperity
2001-2009: W is a criminal
2009-2017: Obama create unprecedented economic rebound after a recesion
2017-2021: Trump is a criminal
Both sides aren't the problem there is a consistent and concise pattern of progress and regression. Conflating the two is intellectually lazy at best, downright nazi apologist at worst.


Now stop defending Clinton and Obama, because both are also criminals as well, because don't forget...

Bill Clinton broke the oath of office, and sexually assaulted a White House intern, who by the way, her name is Monica Lewinsky.

Barrack Obama... Don't get me started with him, perhaps that it doesn't concern you that he killed thousands of innocent lives in Syria and the entire Middle East without any of congress approval, so honestly, both Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama are both more criminals than any of the previous presidents combined. Plus he (Obama) got 4 innocent Americans murdered in Benghazi along with Hillary, and both Obama and Hillary were laughing over their dead bodies.

Let me ask you a favor, go talk to the Stevens family, the Smith family, the Doherty family, and the Woods family (the 4 were perished in the Benghazi Terrorist Attack in 2012), and tell them how great Obama is, they will tell you that both Obama and Hillary was behind the attacks and they both cares less about the 4 that were murdered, and all 4 families wants Obama and Hillary to be sent to trial, found guilty, and sent to Guantanamo Bay for their crimes for multiple life sentences.


Plus to my knowledge, didn't the democrats also wrecked the economy (because didn't the Democrats won both the House and Senate in 2006's Midterms, and the crash didn't happen until 2007 (a year later), and the president isn't the only person that should be responsible for the economy, all of Congress (the House and Senate) is also responsible as well. And to my knowledge, the economy is still fucked, Obama and Trump hasn't done absolute shit with the economy, and you all need to stop saying "oh, Obama saved the economy" bullshit, because you all act like only one person can do everything, like the way you make it sound.


Biden's infrastructure bill is generally pretty solid. No criticisms here.


But even with this massive spending bill, we still will not have comparable infrastructure to some first world societies. Seriously, why is high speed rail so fucking hard? I like Amtrak because it's basically a better-smelling circus than the Greyhound but it's a drag.


At 4/6/21 05:14 PM, Richard wrote: Don't mind me if I throw the whole thing in the trash.


Well, the Chinese government seems to have thrown the entirety of the US's diplomatic team into the trashtalk pit of hell after anally swabbing some US diplomats for the evulz, so...


Its funny how people are still living in denial about reality, whinging about 'conservatives' in the same tone a nazi would blame 'those jews' for everything, including but not limited to stubbing their toe on a desk.


At 4/6/21 12:34 PM, Entice wrote: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-china-task-force-defense-department/


Well, they've got four months to come up with a plan. I hope they get some kind of unified strategy done before the CCP fucks up Hong Kong and Taiwan any more than they have already.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.


At 4/6/21 09:11 PM, Yomuchan wrote: Well, they've got four months to come up with a plan. I hope they get some kind of unified strategy done before the CCP fucks up Hong Kong and Taiwan any more than they have already.


It's unlikely that integration of Taiwan is going to happen. The military buildup is too great at this point, despite the PRC still claiming the province. Hong Kong is well, a city in China. Not much to be done there. What do they want to do, become a British colony again? This is an island that depends on the mainland for drinking water.


BBS Signature