00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodyPeckii just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pls unban me

251 Views | 4 Replies

Can I be unbanned if I change the entire piece that was made by somebody else (make the piece sound the same, but with different instruments, maybe change the pitch of the entire piece?). It for some reason worked with other artists and they weren't banned. The only reason I even use newgrounds is to have the ability to be able to use other peoples music in geometry dash level. Would be so much better if there was the ability to copy and paste an audio link or drag and drop an mp3 or any kind of audio file in some kind of box in geometry dash and use that song in a level, instead of using this site where you get banned if you want to use your favorite song in a geometry dash level. If this sounds ridiculous please tell me, and don't complain, answer calmly please.

BBS Signature

Response to Pls unban me 2021-03-29 16:48:02

Sorry to hear that's the only reason you use Newgrounds! There's a myriad of good reasons to use this site, but unfortunately, uploading copyrighted material just to play GD isn't one of them. It's actually the very first rule in the audio guidelines. All of the workarounds you listed are also unacceptable. Consider using the thousands upon thousands of non-copyrighted music here instead. Just check the artist's licensing terms.

BBS Signature

Response to Pls unban me 2021-03-29 16:54:43 (edited 2021-03-29 17:06:19)

At 3/29/21 04:48 PM, FinaLee wrote: Sorry to hear that's the only reason you use Newgrounds! There's a myriad of good reasons to use this site, but unfortunately, uploading copyrighted material just to play GD isn't one of them. It's actually the very first rule in the audio guidelines. All of the workarounds you listed are also unacceptable. Consider using the thousands upon thousands of non-copyrighted music here instead. Just check the artist's licensing terms.

Why does Robtop have to use this site for music though? Couldn't there be a different system where he can add a feature in Geometry Dash where you can copy and paste an audio link or drag and drop an audio file in order for that music to be in a level you're working on? What if you want to make a specific level and use your favorite artists music, which is not in Newgrounds? I'm not speaking about myself, I'm speaking about people in general who want to use their favorite music from different artists which is not on Newgrounds. Btw please send this to Robtop if you think this is a good idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Pls unban me 2021-03-29 19:39:08 (edited 2021-03-29 19:53:48)

At 3/29/21 07:04 PM, ng-class wrote:
At 3/29/21 04:54 PM, Sashozz wrote:
At 3/29/21 04:48 PM, FinaLee wrote: Sorry to hear that's the only reason you use Newgrounds! There's a myriad of good reasons to use this site, but unfortunately, uploading copyrighted material just to play GD isn't one of them. It's actually the very first rule in the audio guidelines. All of the workarounds you listed are also unacceptable. Consider using the thousands upon thousands of non-copyrighted music here instead. Just check the artist's licensing terms.
Why does Robtop have to use this site for music though?
I know I may be a new account but I joined just because I forgot the password of my account, maybe I will never come back unless I remember my email..

The reason why RobTop uses this site is because it’s his start career, he started everything in here.
Couldn't there be a different system where he can add a feature in Geometry Dash where you can copy and paste an audio link or drag and drop an audio file in order for that music to be in a level you're working on?
Looks like you had a stroke while typing this?
Also that’s basically how you download songs in that game.
What if you want to make a specific level and use your favorite artists music, which is not in Newgrounds?
Use a cover or just find a song that is on Newgrounds that syncs, or you can use the nong tactic.
I'm not speaking about myself, I'm speaking about people in general who want to use their favorite music from different artists which is not on Newgrounds.
Well good luck with that, because they’re not getting anything unless the original artist decided to upload his songs here.
Btw please send this to Robtop if you think this is a good idea.
RobTop will definitely not see this lol.

I mean Newgrounds is fine, but can he just add an extra thing where you can use your favorite song that is not on Newgrounds? I bet everyone is going to remember me as the most hated figure in both the Newgrounds and Geometry Dash Community. I swear everybody hates me. And when I was talking about the copy and paste thing, I mean not on Newgrounds, but in the game. And not to be mean or anything, but now I'm gonna say what I actually think, I think that Newgrounds is making it so much harder then it has to be, to make a level in Geometry Dash with your favorite song, it would be so much easier if he just added a feature in the Geometry Dash editor, where you can drag and drop an audio file or paste an audio link. Do you have any idea how many people are getting banned just because they want to use their favorite song in a level? I'll be frank, I despise this site!

BBS Signature

Response to Pls unban me 2021-03-29 21:48:03

This is the best answer here. Newgrounds is not here to be a dumping ground for anything people want to use in Geometry Dash.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature