00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dumbuhgly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds player: Project Nexus and storage

379 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am not a natural English speaker and the language is difficult for me. But I'll try to explain myself as best I can.

I installed the newgrounds player to play Project Nexus specifically, but when I start the game, a window pops up asking me for storage access. The problem is that nothing happens if I click on any option, I have no way to remove the pop-up and play. Does anyone know what happens and what I can do?iu_266856_8866055.jpg

Response to Newgrounds player: Project Nexus and storage 2021-03-29 11:06:09

At 3/28/21 06:28 PM, Zasei wrote: I am not a natural English speaker and the language is difficult for me. But I'll try to explain myself as best I can.
I installed the newgrounds player to play Project Nexus specifically, but when I start the game, a window pops up asking me for storage access. The problem is that nothing happens if I click on any option, I have no way to remove the pop-up and play. Does anyone know what happens and what I can do?

Try going to the global settings and white-listing uploads.ungrounded.net manually.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player: Project Nexus and storage 2021-03-29 12:38:28

At 3/29/21 11:06 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 3/28/21 06:28 PM, Zasei wrote: I am not a natural English speaker and the language is difficult for me. But I'll try to explain myself as best I can.
I installed the newgrounds player to play Project Nexus specifically, but when I start the game, a window pops up asking me for storage access. The problem is that nothing happens if I click on any option, I have no way to remove the pop-up and play. Does anyone know what happens and what I can do?
Try going to the global settings and white-listing uploads.ungrounded.net manually.

The link doesn't seems to work. Redirects me into a blank page

Response to Newgrounds player: Project Nexus and storage 2021-03-29 12:44:02

At 3/29/21 12:38 PM, Zasei wrote:

It's not supposed to work, I just can't avoid it being rendered as a link if I type it in like that.

I actually meant the NG player's global settings, via the right-click menu on the player itself.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player: Project Nexus and storage 2021-03-29 12:56:33

At 3/29/21 12:44 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
It's not supposed to work, I just can't avoid it being rendered as a link if I type it in like that.

I actually meant the NG player's global settings, via the right-click menu on the player itself.

This?

iu_267398_8866055.jpg

Response to Newgrounds player: Project Nexus and storage 2021-03-29 13:01:03

At 3/29/21 12:56 PM, Zasei wrote:
At 3/29/21 12:44 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:

This?

Yes.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature