00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blue6panda just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,044,235 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:20:18

woops i meant to post the stats on the last thing btw im not going to be posting them as often as i am. i only am because things are getting started up
1. Popeofdope – Drug Lord
2. wazup190 – International Distributor
3. playaguy -
4. Samurai_d0nu7
5. Perfect_Evil – Merchandise Tester
6. benjoll – Herb Farmer

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:24:55

O and btw, I dont want to be distributor, I want to be
#2wazup190-tommy chung, if that's ok with you. so, PofD need anything done?

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:31:11

At 7/8/04 03:24 AM, wazup190 wrote: O and btw, I dont want to be distributor, I want to be
#2wazup190-tommy chung, if that's ok with you. so, PofD need anything done?

hey ya and besides #2 isnt the distribuator, i asked for it not because i was 2, but because i wanted it and was in the higher ranks, and by the way i just found out in canada pot is legal, lucky...

Faith tramples all reason, logic, and common sense.

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:34:38

At 7/8/04 03:31 AM, playa_guy wrote: hey ya and besides #2 isnt the distribuator, i asked for it not because i was 2, but because i wanted it and was in the higher ranks, and by the way i just found out in canada pot is legal, lucky...

are you crazy, pot is not legal in canada, medical pot is legal, and pot in amounts less then 28 grams is decriminalized(you can only get a ticket for it) yea, I wish pot was legal, well the only place in canada where pot is legal is vancouver, also know as Vamsterdam. LOL

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:38:57

are you crazy, pot is not legal in canada

no seriously, i saw it on Q13 news (my news channel) it said pot was legal in canada, or atleast toronto, and in other words

have ne of u guys seen those marijiuana watches? it looked so cool, with the band being covered with pot leaves and each number a pot leaf and basicaly the watch was a pot leaf

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:40:03

hell i wanna join

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:41:34

Well guys, i ended up getting baked and now im to lazy to settle this list out
OK the way the rank are gonna work is by numbers and people can make up whatever kind of stoner name they want. now iv decided the name wont mean shit all so you can make whatever wacky tobaccy dope ass shit you want AlRiGhT?

So Members i need your (lets call them) stoner names so i can add them to the rank list. so far ranks are just who got here first but they will be impacted later on.

anyway like i said, im high right now, and i probably wont come back till tomorrow so

Members: tell me your stoner name
Member wannabies:everyone is welcome at this time so just say add me and leave your stoner name
peace guys

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:42:00

At 7/8/04 03:38 AM, playa_guy wrote:
are you crazy, pot is not legal in canada
no seriously, i saw it on Q13 news (my news channel) it said pot was legal in canada, or atleast toronto, and in other words

Dude, I live In canada, O and I live in toronto. and weed is not legal here, I've been charged for it, I follow the news, I would have heard about it, o and it's been decriminalized here, which means we get a fine, But it's still illegal.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:48:00

weed is legal and shit
its legal in vancouver

well ill settle this out right now. i live in bc and yes under 28 grams is decriminalized. I don't think it is legal in vancouver because i live in chilliwack and thats only an hour away from van so i have been there manytimes
did you know high times magasine said that chilliwack was the #1 place in the world to grow weed, and vancouver is second best place to smoke it (amsterdam is #1 for that)

what basically goes down here is no one gives a shit about smoking weed. most cops wont even give you a fine they will just take it away and hotbox their car on the way back to the station

more and more people in canada want weed to be legal because it will really hep our debt, and that something that we need to get rid of.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:48:05

just guna spam onemore pic for u guys b4 i go to bed .............................................BTW YAY IM FARMER YAY ill start the Crops

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:49:03

Dude, I live In canada, O and I live in toronto. and weed is not legal here, I've been charged for it, I follow the news, I would have heard about it, o and it's been decriminalized here, which means we get a fine, But it's still illegal.

hmm well maybe its vancouver like u said but i heard that somewere it is legal

oh and popedope my name is MinXdaDealeR

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:49:23

one more LOL

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:50:55

At 7/8/04 03:49 AM, playa_guy wrote: hmm well maybe its vancouver like u said but i heard that somewere it is legal

somewere it is legal in canada

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:51:00

LOLONEMORE AND IM DONE i just thaught they would be cool and i got a lot of drug pics

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 03:53:07

At 7/8/04 03:48 AM, benjoII wrote: just guna spam onemore pic for u guys b4 i go to bed .............................................BTW YAY IM FARMER YAY ill start the Crops

Haha that's the pic from High Times.
:one more LOL
ha the anlison and wonder land guy, hey you know that movies all about drugs eh!
O and playaguy yes, I'm pretty sure you heard it about vancouver, cause it's legal there but not here, so... yea.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:00:09

At 7/8/04 03:51 AM, benjoII wrote: LOLONEMORE AND IM DONE i just thaught they would be cool and i got a lot of drug pics

i want you to fill this place with drug pics man
that when when people who are high come here there is shit to look at. thats why i have been submitting so many pictures. fill this place with dope shit man, all the power to ya

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:02:26

can i be a farmer? cause i kind of already am

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:04:17

At 7/8/04 04:02 AM, cimanin wrote: can i be a farmer? cause i kind of already am

we have a farmer, but you could be something alot alike farmer, be whatever the fuck you want, you could be poo farmer for all i care but you cant be Herb Farming becuase that my friend has been taken

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:07:15

At 7/8/04 04:04 AM, Popeofdope wrote:
At 7/8/04 04:02 AM, cimanin wrote: can i be a farmer? cause i kind of already am
we have a farmer, but you could be something alot alike farmer, be whatever the fuck you want, you could be poo farmer for all i care but you cant be Herb Farming becuase that my friend has been taken

i dont wanna be no fuckin' POO FARMER why cant there be more than one farmer?
but what the hell its your club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:17:39

At 7/8/04 04:07 AM, cimanin wrote: i dont wanna be no fuckin' POO FARMER why cant there be more than one farmer?
but what the hell its your club

Dude, be a cultivator, which is just someone who grows weed, or like a farmer, But better........ Blah

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:19:18

alright guys im guna sleep peaceout

and remeber a freind with weed is a freind indeed

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:19:56

Just a suggestion: All your new members should be 'Folk Singer' before they move up in the ranks to be farmers. That is all.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:34:36

At 7/8/04 04:19 AM, Maus wrote: Just a suggestion: All your new members should be 'Folk Singer' before they move up in the ranks to be farmers. That is all.

see, i was thinking of doing ranks in that way start low and work you way up. but than i thought fuck ill just let people come up with whatever dope shit they want and wour rank will be a number
would you guys rather have a whole bunch of dope jobs where you try and work your way up

or would u rather just make shit up and have rank as a number

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:46:01

IM FARMER BEOTCH
ok let the filling begin

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:47:06

more pics

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:49:16

more

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:52:45

ta da

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 04:57:54

Benjoll. Stop. What you are doing is picture spam, and it's not allowed in any of the NG forums. You can cause the thread to be locked, thus killing the club. So please don't.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 05:18:23

At 7/8/04 04:57 AM, Maus wrote: Benjoll. Stop. What you are doing is picture spam, and it's not allowed in any of the NG forums. You can cause the thread to be locked, thus killing the club. So please don't.

i was told to buy the pope
BTW pope im adding u as frend

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-08 05:37:25

LOL benjoll nice pics and keep em comming, just dont overflow and ya everyone needs to supply a pic, since its late at night im not going to try and find one right now

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature