00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ReneePrower just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how did you handle bullies before

395 Views | 26 Replies

how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 13:24:45

when you were in middle or secondary school how did you handle bullies did they change ur life or you didn't get bullied before. and what kind of student were you (the quite, kid the showoff, the nerd, etc)

student: the want to be cool kid

as for me, I handled it very well because I was a good gambler, how? well, we were playing something called coin ups and every day I bring £3 to bet I will always be second and some times first it was amazing and we had to flip coins to see who gains and losses and every day the attention keeps getting higher (and so my gambling addiction) and then the bullies wanted to bet and we had 16 players(and lots of background audience) and from the 16 I was 4th and I won £6 I bet again with it and came first I won £10 and I felt I become from a loner to a popular everyone was screaming and cheering and all the teachers came to calm the chaos. and my god I had lots of friends that day

and then a new rule came in, coin ups were not allowed and if they see you play it you get kicked out of school

and now I'm in college and everything feels... died like I have friends but there are no drama or chaos lol and now I'm sitting my ass in quarantine bored as F%c$

i was bulled but not brutally hard there were other people I have witnessed people were bullied way more than me

like one with autism and everyone keeps calling him racist because he's white and hates it and keep throwing gums in his hair and riping his books and kicking his bag overall nasty stuff

"Same things make us laugh, make us cry" - Big Smoke

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 13:49:36

quiet

I had one bully, the give me your lunch money type, I gave it to him the first couple times until I got sick of it and told him no, he laughed and didn"t bug me again.

BBS Signature

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 13:52:38

At 2/19/21 01:49 PM, preskoo wrote: quiet
I had one bully, the give me your lunch money type, I gave it to him the first couple times until I got sick of it and told him no, he laughed and didn"t bug me again.

damn that easy his probably weak lol

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 14:02:29

i hid the bodies

Human

BBS Signature

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 14:24:59

At 2/19/21 02:23 PM, kruno5gaming wrote: i'm not bullied lolz

good for you ;_;

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 14:25:37

At 2/19/21 02:04 PM, UggoSonno wrote: Never had one other than myself you can be your own harsh critique

^_____^

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 14:40:23

I has 3 bullies over middle/highschool

1. Threaten to kill the bully. It worked l'm surprised I didn't get in trouble.
  2. Befriend the bully. I saw the bully getting bullied and I stood up for him, we were cool after that.
  3. Publicly humiliate the bully. It was kickball and he was pitcher and I was kicker. I aimed the rubber ball at his face with my kick and it made a loud reverb across the gym and everyone laughed at him.

The times I was molested in Highschool I did nothing because I didn't know what to do. OH WELL.

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 14:49:33

I tried learning how to be more confident and happy with myself.

I got bullied bad from like 3rd-8th grade since I didn't know basic hygiene and I wasn't funny or sociable. It wasn't just one guy who would make fun of me; I was generally treated like shit by most kids at school. I improved myself shortly before I started high school by getting braces to straighten out my teeth, brushing my teeth more, going to a dermatologist for my acne, learning how to shave my face, and hanging out with people on Discord so I could handle conversations and humor.

That helped me a LOT and I'm much happier now than I was then. I wouldn't say I'm exactly popular at my school, but I'm definitely not bullied by anyone. Even then, insults and bullying don't really hit as hard when you aren't constantly beating yourself up at the same time. My general confidence in myself fluctuates a lot, but I was full on depressed for most of my time in middle school.

(doc·tor pack)

"Nixon had powers including, but not limited to: telekinesis, super speed, superhuman strength, invisibility, and mind control."

Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 15:07:38

At 2/19/21 02:49 PM, DoctorPac wrote: I tried learning how to be more confident and happy with myself.

I got bullied bad from like 3rd-8th grade since I didn't know basic hygiene and I wasn't funny or sociable. It wasn't just one guy who would make fun of me; I was generally treated like shit by most kids at school. I improved myself shortly before I started high school by getting braces to straighten out my teeth, brushing my teeth more, going to a dermatologist for my acne, learning how to shave my face, and hanging out with people on Discord so I could handle conversations and humor.

That helped me a LOT and I'm much happier now than I was then. I wouldn't say I'm exactly popular at my school, but I'm definitely not bullied by anyone. Even then, insults and bullying don't really hit as hard when you aren't constantly beating yourself up at the same time. My general confidence in myself fluctuates a lot, but I was full on depressed for most of my time in middle school.

lol for real tho I'm happy for you, when people trash talk me I entirely ignore them and they get fed off they want to see you react and fight back to satisfy them lol

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 17:00:12

in middle school, i stabbed one bully in the back of the head with a pencil. the second bully, i stabbed in the hand with the same pencil. both in the middle of class. teacher didnt see it. bullies didnt say anything. i also got a blowjob from the second bully's sister.

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 17:31:15

Join in on the fun.

Note: Requires really low self-esteem.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 17:43:23

Mostly just tried to ignore them. Had kids and adults being dicks. Their bs was not my biggest threat.

Tried to just get my education and not get raped which was pretty common at my school. Even had a teacher in the news for being with a student. What's sad about that is she wasn't what they said/say. We had a male teacher knock up a student during the same time period lol. The teacher stuff wasn't rapes though.

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 18:09:27

At 2/19/21 05:43 PM, Teddynotes wrote: Mostly just tried to ignore them. Had kids and adults being dicks. Their bs was not my biggest threat.
Tried to just get my education and not get raped which was pretty common at my school. Even had a teacher in the news for being with a student. What's sad about that is she wasn't what they said/say. We had a male teacher knock up a student during the same time period lol. The teacher stuff wasn't rapes though.

bruh i should be thankful that I was not from there

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 18:23:16

The insults were so lame I ignored them and they left me alone

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 18:29:40

At 2/19/21 06:09 PM, ultimber wrote:
At 2/19/21 05:43 PM, Teddynotes wrote: Mostly just tried to ignore them. Had kids and adults being dicks. Their bs was not my biggest threat.

The rules were weird too about it. If a guy tried something on me I could fight them but if I even yelled at a girl/lady who tried something I was the bad guy.

I was free to kick a guy in the balls just for whipping out his dick and trying to force me to blow him at the urinals. Have an adult woman walk up and shove her hand down my pants and grab my dick though I'm supposed to just be thankful. A lot of people got angry because I told her no and shoved her away.

A male friend of mine back then got his nipple bitten off by one of his rapists.

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 18:46:06

At 2/19/21 06:29 PM, Teddynotes wrote:
The rules were weird too about it. If a guy tried something on me I could fight them but if I even yelled at a girl/lady who tried something I was the bad guy.
I was free to kick a guy in the balls just for whipping out his dick and trying to force me to blow him at the urinals. Have an adult woman walk up and shove her hand down my pants and grab my dick though I'm supposed to just be thankful. A lot of people got angry because I told her no and shoved her away.

A male friend of mine back then got his nipple bitten off by one of his rapists.

GOOD LORD wtf is wrong with ur school bruh this school should be burnet to ash with no trace \(〇_o)/

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 18:54:27

I didn't really have to deal with bullies.

Most threats I just ran away from.

But I did have enemies.

Though there was this one year where a guy wanted to be my friend, but instead physically abused me.

Can't believe I fell for it - Twice!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 19:05:43

At 2/19/21 06:54 PM, Painbringer wrote: I didn't really have to deal with bullies.

Most threats I just ran away from.

But I did have enemies.

Though there was this one year where a guy wanted to be my friend, but instead physically abused me.

Can't believe I fell for it - Twice!

Yep I'd rather have a real enemy than a fake friend they could backstab you at any moment lol

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 19:58:35

At 2/19/21 06:46 PM, ultimber wrote:
At 2/19/21 06:29 PM, Teddynotes wrote:

GOOD LORD wtf is wrong with ur school bruh this school should be burnet to ash with no trace \(〇_o)/

That town is mostly like that lol. So glad I no longer live there.

Bet all the damn trees there caused it...

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 20:00:24

i dunno,i just got bullied in elemantary bc i let it happen i guess,but in middle school i only got bullied for a year bc i was new and had a fucking justin bieber haircut but then i found my style and let my hair grow and then it just kinda stopped

idfk

BBS Signature

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 20:01:12

At 2/19/21 01:24 PM, ultimber wrote: when you were in middle or secondary school how did you handle bullies did they change ur life or you didn't get bullied before. and what kind of student were you (the quite, kid the showoff, the nerd, etc)

as for me, I handled it very well because I was a good gambler, how? well, we were playing something called coin ups and every day I bring £3 to bet I will always be second and some times first it was amazing and we had to flip coins to see who gains and losses and every day the attention keeps getting higher (and so my gambling addiction) and then the bullies wanted to bet and we had 16 players(and lots of background audience) and from the 16 I was 4th and I won £6 I bet again with it and came first I won £10 and I felt I become from a loner to a popular everyone was screaming and cheering and all the teachers came to calm the chaos. and my god I had lots of friends that day
and then a new rule came in, coin ups were not allowed and if they see you play it you get kicked out of school
and now I'm in college and everything feels... died like I have friends but there are no drama or chaos lol and now I'm sitting my ass in quarantine bored as F%c$

i was bulled but not brutally hard there were other people I have witnessed people were bullied way more than me
like one with autism and everyone keeps calling him racist because he's white and hates it and keep throwing gums in his hair and riping his books and kicking his bag overall nasty stuff

Does the bullying situation have to take place in school? I was once cyberbullied on Newgrounds.

1200 Days :D

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 20:02:46

At 2/19/21 08:01 PM, HumanityPBS wrote:
At 2/19/21 01:24 PM, ultimber wrote: when you were in middle or secondary school how did you handle bullies did they change ur life or you didn't get bullied before. and what kind of student were you (the quite, kid the showoff, the nerd, etc)

Does the bullying situation have to take place in school? I was once cyberbullied on Newgrounds.

yeah I guess tell me I'm all ears :)

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 21:16:27

Just pray to god Karma bites their ass hard some day

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 22:31:40

I got bullied a lot, but I'm a girl, and they were girl bullies.

So it wasn't like beating me up.

It was constantly running their mouths about me and excluding me from things.

I mostly ignored them and hung out with boys instead.

I was always different. I was into science and video games and comic books and I didn't give a fuck about makeup or hair or the Backstreet Boys.

As a grown up, I can reflect on it without much pain. They bullied me because they felt threatened by me.

I was prettier than them and smarter than them and more successful than them.

And I still am.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 23:42:12

Grab my trench coat and a couple of guns.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-19 23:46:01

i was the bully. or at least the middle management bully who gets bullied by bigger bullies. according to fashion mags, that's suppose to mean i'm more evil than bullied school shooters and stereotypical jockstraps.

i did mellow out pretty quickly . made friends with some of my bullies, but the people i bullied still hated my ass though.

Response to how did you handle bullies before 2021-02-20 01:27:48

XD no lei lo que dijiste :v