00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do i add people to my collaborations?

154 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Greetings comrades.

I've collaborated with some people in the past, but I never understood how to add them as contributors of the art collabs I've done.

For instance, I made this drawing with some people, but I couldn't find a better way to credit them except writing their name in the description. I would like to do how a comrade of mine did with his work, basically adding the profile itself to the list of the authors.

How do I do that?

Thanks for the replies comrades.

Response to How do i add people to my collaborations? 2021-01-22 13:21:33

At 1/22/21 12:46 PM, NeoD-ray wrote: Greetings comrades.
I've collaborated with some people in the past, but I never understood how to add them as contributors of the art collabs I've done.

For instance, I made this drawing with some people, but I couldn't find a better way to credit them except writing their name in the description. I would like to do how a comrade of mine did with his work, basically adding the profile itself to the list of the authors.

How do I do that?

Art doesn't use multi-authoring. Yet.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to How do i add people to my collaborations? 2021-01-22 14:01:13

At 1/22/21 01:21 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:

How do I do that?

Oh...

That sucks...

Thanks for the answer comrade.

Response to How do i add people to my collaborations? 2021-01-22 17:22:24

At 1/22/21 02:01 PM, NeoD-ray wrote:

How do I do that?
Oh...
That sucks...

It's planned for a future update, but keep in mind what little staff NG has to work with.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to How do i add people to my collaborations? 2021-01-23 02:44:03

At 1/22/21 05:22 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 1/22/21 02:01 PM, NeoD-ray wrote:

How do I do that?
Oh...
That sucks...
It's planned for a future update, but keep in mind what little staff NG has to work with.

Didn't know they were so little as a team. But I can understand! I mean, it's not that common to see someone "collaborating" in a drawing.