00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version

1,468 Views | 33 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-02-11 12:49:11

At 2/11/21 12:48 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 2/11/21 12:46 PM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 2/11/21 12:43 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 2/11/21 07:59 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 2/10/21 11:31 AM, Belthagor wrote: @kriegpilled

@Raab

What if we make it in the time period before she married pacman. When she is Ms. Pacman, not Mrs Pacman... so she's not as emotionally attached through marriage and cheats on him.
yes
Do you think we will need a comic element to this whole thing?
sure

also, i don't want it do just be fucking a circle, how about we give her a human body, though her head is the circle, and her skin can be yellow
I was thinking the majority of her body could be a circle, because she is thick and fine, but could have long legs from the circle downwards and heels, maybe red or black high heels. Lipstick, eyelashes done, and blush is a must. What do you think about blonde hair on her? Or maybe a beret...

bowtie

make her look like a trad

woah look at me i'm on newground man

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-02-11 12:51:37

At 2/11/21 12:49 PM, kriegpilled wrote:

@Raab

What if we make it in the time period before she married pacman. When she is Ms. Pacman, not Mrs Pacman... so she's not as emotionally attached through marriage and cheats on him.
yes
sure

also, i don't want it do just be fucking a circle, how about we give her a human body, though her head is the circle, and her skin can be yellow
I was thinking the majority of her body could be a circle, because she is thick and fine, but could have long legs from the circle downwards and heels, maybe red or black high heels. Lipstick, eyelashes done, and blush is a must. What do you think about blonde hair on her? Or maybe a beret...
bowtie

What is a trad?

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-02-11 12:53:58

At 2/11/21 12:51 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 2/11/21 12:49 PM, kriegpilled wrote:

@Raab

yes
sure

bowtie

What is a trad?

traditional girl

you know that wojak with that girl with the blond hair

yeah that's a trad

if you don't then search up "trad wojak" and see what i'm getting at

woah look at me i'm on newground man

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-03-08 18:21:42

At 3/7/21 08:43 PM, Poseidon00 wrote: Very cool, very based, please include the Green MNM or it wouldn't be complete

I think, due to Ms. Pacman being a fairly old game, compared to the green MnM.... It would be difficult due to copyright issues.....

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature