00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The United States could suffer the same fate that Yugoslavia suffered

2,268 Views | 84 Replies

As a lot of you have known, with all of the chaos and madness going on between BOTH the Far-Left & the Far-Right, it's going to lead a path to a 2nd Civil War, and I know that there has been threats of a Second Civil War for quite sometime, ever since Barrack Obama was president, and wasn't any better under Donald Trump either. Unlike the first Civil War, this Civil War will complete tear apart the United States.

Tension has been like this for like decades (since the 1990's), after peace for 30 years, then tensions between both sides started to split away, although tensions were halted after 9/11 happened in 2001, but started back up years later. Then when both Obama and Trump came into office, they BOTH basically threw gasoline into the already raging inferno to create so much hatred and divide across the country, that it basically lead to what he have today, a completely unstable power keg that is fixing to explode to an all out Civil War, and honestly, before you say that "it's all Trump's fault" or "it's all Obama/Biden's fault", here me out, they BOTH are responsible for causing this power keg to explode right in front of us, it's not just Trump, it's not just Obama/Biden.

What I think might end up happening, The United States may end up having the same fate that Yugoslavia faced in the 1990's, where their Civil War shredded their country into smaller countries. Like what I was thinking that could happen is that the United States will be split up into 5-6 smaller countries.

Plus, a lot of Bosnians, Serbians, & Croatians said that the same exact thing happened in the 1990's in their home country of Yugoslavia, that a lot of hatred and divide from ALL parties completely tore their country to shreds, and left a permanent scar in their region that lasts even to this day, although things are fine now, but America is going to suffer the same fate, All of our parties (Democrats & Republicans) will tear our country into shreds, leading to all-out Civil War, and leave with smaller countries, and a scar that will leave a mark for future generations to come.

There have been several periods in this country's history where we have had political divisiveness since our civil war. But our two party system is not that divided, just in ideology. Most of it seems to be centered on snowflake feelings, and a lot of fake news and conspiratorial politicians - most on the right.

At 1/6/21 05:36 PM, DarkTacan wrote: Plus, a lot of Bosnians, Serbians, & Croatians said that the same exact thing happened in the 1990's in their home country of Yugoslavia, that a lot of hatred and divide from ALL parties completely tore their country to shreds, and left a permanent scar in their region that lasts even to this day, although things are fine now, but America is going to suffer the same fate, All of our parties (Democrats & Republicans) will tear our country into shreds, leading to all-out Civil War, and leave with smaller countries, and a scar that will leave a mark for future generations to come.

We don't have a Tito to keep everything together. Biden doesn't fit the bill.

At 1/6/21 07:47 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: We don't have a Tito to keep everything together. Biden doesn't fit the bill.

iu_221174_1717894.png

BBS Signature

At 1/6/21 05:43 PM, EdyKel wrote: There have been several periods in this country's history where we have had political divisiveness since our civil war. But our two party system is not that divided, just in ideology. Most of it seems to be centered on snowflake feelings, and a lot of fake news and conspiratorial politicians - most on the right.

True, they have been periods of time that both sides got us to near Dissolution of the Nation, although those times were just small hiccups, but ever since George Bush Sr's presidency, things between BOTH Democrats and Republicans has divided the nation to the point of no return, and each president since Bush Sr, has cause so much division among races, genders, orientation, religion, etc. and things has gotten extremely worse with Obama and Trump, where they both show their hatred and bigotry towards others, and caused both parties to show a shit ton of hatred towards the other at a point that the division is so great, that it could cause all-out war. Like what the Right showed during Obama's presidency and after Trump's 2020 lost and what the Left showed during Trump's presidency.

At this point, that no matter what or whom's president, the Nation will still be fucked, even if Trump was never president, the country will still be divided and fucked so severely that nothing will repair it, and BOTH Democrats & Republicans are responsible for the division of America, and spew excuses after excuses to "spare" their party, and blame it on the other party for causing the division.

At 1/6/21 07:47 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote:
At 1/6/21 05:36 PM, DarkTacan wrote: Plus, a lot of Bosnians, Serbians, & Croatians said that the same exact thing happened in the 1990's in their home country of Yugoslavia, that a lot of hatred and divide from ALL parties completely tore their country to shreds, and left a permanent scar in their region that lasts even to this day, although things are fine now, but America is going to suffer the same fate, All of our parties (Democrats & Republicans) will tear our country into shreds, leading to all-out Civil War, and leave with smaller countries, and a scar that will leave a mark for future generations to come.
We don't have a Tito to keep everything together. Biden doesn't fit the bill.

That is true, In the United States, at least after the Civil Rights Movement, things were held together between both Democrats and Republicans and both parties worked together to achieve a common goal, then when the 90's rolled around, cracks started to form under George Bush Sr's presidency, and when Bill Clinton came into office, then everything broke, and cause all sorts of problems between both sides. Although things were basically "taped together" temporally after the events of 9/11, things broke away even more during Obama's presidency and Trump's presidency where both presidents made matters even worse.

So, no matter who would of won, another 4 years of Donald Trump, 4 years of Joe Biden, or hell, even 4 years of Jo Jorgensen, the damage has already been done by both Obama and Trump, that it's impossible to escape the sinking ship known as the United States.

No, no, no.

Too many times, we hear the story that America will fall apart in a similar manner to Yugoslavia, but here’s a key difference. Yugoslavia was built over a bunch of previous states that was either part of Austria-Hungary or the Ottoman Empire and wasn’t too keen on being united, and only was because of strongmen.

One man isn’t going to upend 150+ years of stability from both a governmental and economic stability, and it should be basic knowledge that the last time a region broke off, that didn’t turn out so well for them. There is just too much to lose for everyone to break up over someone who will be regarded as a failure and in good time, be irrelevant.

Yes, people are angry now, but Trump himself will fade away when the GOP find another person to champion, though I will hope that they would do the same soul-searching that the Democrats did 5 years ago. Time will tell if they find some sort on identity that isn’t based on the extreme and repression, but I have my doubts.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Chill out bro we aren't Yugoslavia and most southern slavs dont hate each other. To be brief Yugoslavia fell because nobody wanted or knew how to work together in which created a divide along ethnic lines....according to a former girlfriend of mine and her grandfather (they're both croats) who used work for the foreign affairs department.

Look Most of us want our nation to be whole the only ones that dont are those retards running around in the Capitol building. I should also point this out now. We at one point saw ourselves belonging to our individual states kinda like Yugoslavia. Unlike Yugoslavia though we saw ourselves as American after our civil war.

Roma est mater omnium nostrum

You guys should just come back to the UK, we can form the New British Empire, I'll volunteer to lead it.

At 1/6/21 09:40 PM, SuperiorGhostgamer wrote: Chill out bro we aren't Yugoslavia and most southern slavs dont hate each other. To be brief Yugoslavia fell because nobody wanted or knew how to work together in which created a divide along ethnic lines....according to a former girlfriend of mine and her grandfather (they're both croats) who used work for the foreign affairs department.

Look Most of us want our nation to be whole the only ones that dont are those retards running around in the Capitol building. I should also point this out now. We at one point saw ourselves belonging to our individual states kinda like Yugoslavia. Unlike Yugoslavia though we saw ourselves as American after our civil war.

That is true, you can't be able to keep all 328 million people happy, that is nearly impossible to accomplish. There is going to be complete retards that will disobey your actions, like the people raided the US Capitol building today, and the people saying that they planning on blowing up the White House 4 years ago, filled with brainless fuckheads.

At 1/6/21 07:50 PM, test-object wrote:
At 1/6/21 07:47 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: We don't have a Tito to keep everything together. Biden doesn't fit the bill.

The Dems rigged the primaries against him in 2016, and I have my doubts about Obama's phone call during the 2020 primaries too. They'd rather lose than ever let him win.

If a person points a gun at their foot and pulls the trigger the effects will not be nice but they will have been earned.

At 1/7/21 04:10 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote:
At 1/6/21 07:50 PM, test-object wrote:
The Dems rigged the primaries against him in 2016, and I have my doubts about Obama's phone call during the 2020 primaries too. They'd rather lose than ever let him win.

And this is why you are doomed.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 1/6/21 08:51 PM, orangebomb wrote: Yes, people are angry now, but Trump himself will fade away when the GOP find another person to champion, though I will hope that they would do the same soul-searching that the Democrats did 5 years ago. Time will tell if they find some sort on identity that isn’t based on the extreme and repression, but I have my doubts.

Did they really though? Biden's campaign appeared to be a retread of Hillary Clinton's at times, and let's be honest, had there not been a pandemic, Trump would have won in a landslide. The same result would have happened had there been a Dem in office and the same abysmal response.

Also, the Dems are doubling down on the identity politics shit that pissed so many people off in 2016. First act of the new year wasn't COVID related or getting people more stimulus money. No, they had to remove gendered language from the House. Because we all know that is the most pressing issue in the country when we have a pandemic, uneven vaccine rollout (WV is doing surprisingly well, to my shock), a looming eviction crisis, and high unemployment.

Unlike Yugoslavia there are not such clear national divisions so you've got lot's of people wanting to fight without really knowing why or against who.

At 1/7/21 10:22 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote:
At 1/6/21 08:51 PM, orangebomb wrote: Yes, people are angry now, but Trump himself will fade away when the GOP find another person to champion, though I will hope that they would do the same soul-searching that the Democrats did 5 years ago. Time will tell if they find some sort on identity that isn’t based on the extreme and repression, but I have my doubts.
Did they really though? Biden's campaign appeared to be a retread of Hillary Clinton's at times, and let's be honest, had there not been a pandemic, Trump would have won in a landslide.

True, Biden is in a similar mold to Clinton, but the differences are in timing and presentation. In 2016, there was a notable segment of the Democrats that wanted Sanders to carry on what Obama left, but felt like the DNC establishment wanted Clinton, and we all knew how that went. 2020 on the other hand was the culmination of the DNC doing some soul searching, and the GOP doubling down on a divisive presidency and rhetoric, only to get burned. Biden is going to a puppet, a nominal go-between with the moderate and the more liberal sides, and apparently the voters seem to be okay with this.

I won’t deny that the coronavirus (and the response to it) didn’t play a significant role in Trump’s defeat, and it would probably be the same result if a Democrat was in charge and botched the response to the virus all the same. Even without the virus though, Trump would’ve been a dogfight election not too similar to 2016, as swing states weren’t going to give him the benefit of the doubt like they did last election.

Also, the Dems are doubling down on the identity politics shit that pissed so many people off in 2016. First act of the new year wasn't COVID related or getting people more stimulus money. No, they had to remove gendered language from the House.

I did not know that they co-opted that other than just general lip service for votes. TBH though, as much as the political correctness SJW nonsense sticks at my craw, there are much bigger priorities right now, and I’m not too sure if that is truly going to stick or not. (I know that the Republicans in the House aren’t going to bite)

I shouldn’t really be surprised something like this was going to happen, but maybe it’s because I’ve gotten so numb to that nonsense due to all of changing of the goalposts by them.

Because we all know that is the most pressing issue in the country when we have a pandemic, uneven vaccine rollout (WV is doing surprisingly well, to my shock), a looming eviction crisis, and high unemployment.

My guess is that once Joe has been inaugurated is when they’ll get the ball rolling with the vaccines and dealing with the Democrat agenda, while trying to jam the SJW nonsense under the noise of the transition. After all, if it worked when the GOP got full control, why not the Democrats?

BBS Signature

At 1/8/21 04:11 PM, orangebomb wrote: True, Biden is in a similar mold to Clinton, but the differences are in timing and presentation. In 2016, there was a notable segment of the Democrats that wanted Sanders to carry on what Obama left, but felt like the DNC establishment wanted Clinton, and we all knew how that went. 2020 on the other hand was the culmination of the DNC doing some soul searching, and the GOP doubling down on a divisive presidency and rhetoric, only to get burned. Biden is going to a puppet, a nominal go-between with the moderate and the more liberal sides, and apparently the voters seem to be okay with this.

Biden did say in an interview after the election that one of their main strategies was to ignore social media other than putting out some campaign material. Very good move. Twitter is NOT real life.

I did not know that they co-opted that other than just general lip service for votes. TBH though, as much as the political correctness SJW nonsense sticks at my craw, there are much bigger priorities right now, and I’m not too sure if that is truly going to stick or not. (I know that the Republicans in the House aren’t going to bite)

They do have a tendency to overreach, and I'm thinking they'll do it again in this regard, though how remains to be seen.

My guess is that once Joe has been inaugurated is when they’ll get the ball rolling with the vaccines and dealing with the Democrat agenda, while trying to jam the SJW nonsense under the noise of the transition. After all, if it worked when the GOP got full control, why not the Democrats?

Pelosi and her clan already seem to be bringing the hammer down on the Squad and I wouldn't be surprised if we see this on a much larger level.

At 1/6/21 05:36 PM, DarkTacan wrote: Then when both Obama and Trump came into office, they BOTH basically threw gasoline into the already raging inferno

To clarify, Trump did this by endorsing Nazis. Obama did this by being black.

This was always Republicans' war to wage.

And republicans have preached secession for generations. Splintering the county into smaller regions is what they've always wanted meanwhile California gladly supports the entirety of the rest of the union and it would actually be Texas and the Reagan territory that would suffer.

BBS Signature

At 1/6/21 08:18 PM, DarkTacan wrote: but ever since George Bush Sr's presidency, things between BOTH Democrats and Republicans has divided the nation to the point of no return,
Obama and Trump, where they both show their hatred and bigotry towards others, and caused both parties to show a shit ton of hatred towards the other at a point that the division is so great, that it could cause all-out war.

Obama and Clinton literally reached across the table at the expense of their own base to keep peace. Republicans wouldn't hear it. Your post is a lie.

BBS Signature

At 1/8/21 10:29 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/6/21 08:18 PM, DarkTacan wrote: but ever since George Bush Sr's presidency, things between BOTH Democrats and Republicans has divided the nation to the point of no return,
Obama and Trump, where they both show their hatred and bigotry towards others, and caused both parties to show a shit ton of hatred towards the other at a point that the division is so great, that it could cause all-out war.
Obama and Clinton literally reached across the table at the expense of their own base to keep peace. Republicans wouldn't hear it. Your post is a lie.

I hate to break it to you, I experienced both sides of the political spectrum, I was a Liberal (2008-2010) and switch to a Conservative (2010-2012), (before becoming a Libertarian permanently since 2012), and I can tell you, BOTH sides all fail their promises that BOTH sides refuse to admit. Obama & Clinton did absolutely nothing, and like I said, I did originally supported Obama. with you being a Liberal, you don't want to admit that your (Democrat) party is a failure, just like Conservatives doesn't want to admit that their Republican party is a huge failure.

Also to get what you try to say, name some actual ways that Obama and Clinton actually reached across the table and manage to keep peace that wasn't fabricated and sugar-coated by the media, because last I check, neither one did, for an example, remember what happen in Benghazi, 4 innocent lives were lost and their blood was on Obama's and Clinton's hands. (sure, I know a lot of Conservatives loves bring up Benghazi and all that, but they also had attacks where blood landed on Bush Jr.'s and Trump's hands as well).

You need to realize that you need to stop defending your party because you need to realize that your party failed you, and they want to make their lies up to make them sound like the "good guys", when in reality, they are just as evil and barbaric as their opposing party, when in reality, BOTH Democrats and Republicans are the ones that failed the nation, and BOTH parties rather see chaos and destruction, all while they watch and enjoy every second of it.

Democrats wants war.

Republicans wants war.

Neither party wants peace.

At 1/8/21 11:48 PM, DarkTacan wrote:
I hate to break it to you, I experienced both sides of the political spectrum, I was a Liberal (2008-2010) and switch to a Conservative (2010-2012), (before becoming a Libertarian permanently since 2012), and I can tell you, BOTH sides all fail their promises that BOTH sides refuse to admit. Obama & Clinton did absolutely nothing, and like I said, I did originally supported Obama. with you being a Liberal, you don't want to admit that your (Democrat) party is a failure, just like Conservatives doesn't want to admit that their Republican party is a huge failure.

Also to get what you try to say, name some actual ways that Obama and Clinton actually reached across the table and manage to keep peace that wasn't fabricated and sugar-coated by the media, because last I check, neither one did, for an example, remember what happen in Benghazi, 4 innocent lives were lost and their blood was on Obama's and Clinton's hands. (sure, I know a lot of Conservatives loves bring up Benghazi and all that, but they also had attacks where blood landed on Bush Jr.'s and Trump's hands as well).

You need to realize that you need to stop defending your party because you need to realize that your party failed you, and they want to make their lies up to make them sound like the "good guys", when in reality, they are just as evil and barbaric as their opposing party, when in reality, BOTH Democrats and Republicans are the ones that failed the nation, and BOTH parties rather see chaos and destruction, all while they watch and enjoy every second of it.

Democrats wants war.
Republicans wants war.

I meant peace between the parties, but

Clinton avoided war when our ships were bombed. Every Democrat is punctuated with a Republican taking a step backwards, and yet every democrat fixes the deficit the previous Republican left.

I'll admit Obama dropped a lot of bombs. In wars he inherited from a fucking Republican that are impossible to pull out of. Incidentally his stone age drone bombing regulated drone technology before Trump got in there so its a historic gain.

Wow you were a "liberal" for two years. You're like 12.

btw being against nazis doesn't make democrats "my party." I supported Bernie and donated to Mike Gravel's campaign specifically because fuck Biden.

BBS Signature

At 1/9/21 12:08 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/8/21 11:48 PM, DarkTacan wrote:

Democrats wants war.
Republicans wants war.
Clinton avoided war when our ships were bombed. Every Democrat is punctuated with a Republican taking a step backwards, and yet every democrat fixes the deficit the previous Republican left

Wow you were a "liberal" for two years. You're like 12.

Actually, I was 15-17 at the time I was a Liberal, become a Conservative at age 17-19, before becoming a Libertarian at Age 19 and voted for Gary Johnson in 2012's Presidential Election

Plus, not defending the Republicans in any way, but didn't we have a Democratic majority in the House and Senate when the Stock Market crashed in 2007, so in a way, BOTH parties were responsible for the Economy tanking, not just solely one party, which BOTH parties refuse to take full co-responsibility for.

TBH I don't think even another a 9/11 style event would unite the country as there would be a massive divide about what to do about it. Both far right AND far left do not trust the intentions of the establishment. There are no populist right or populist left leaders. One side is doubling down on censorship and marginalization which will only lead to more alienation. At best, we could be in for 20-30 year version of "The Troubles". At worst we'll see waco/ruby ridge style events until late 2021 and 2022 have hot war and balkanization. The obvious thing either way, is I can forsee red state governors not willing to follow whatever federal laws come out of DC.

Anyway you slice it, the old USA is done and gone and the old arguements over benign wedge issues are done. Sadly this means there will be much more instability in the world as other countries see the US fall apart.

At 1/11/21 12:39 AM, Kel-chan wrote: TBH I don't think even another a 9/11 style event would unite the country as there would be a massive divide about what to do about it. Both far right AND far left do not trust the intentions of the establishment. There are no populist right or populist left leaders.

Thing is, Trump is a populist leader for the right and we all know what happened under his watch. Plus, it is obvious that the far left/right aren’t going to care about the establishment, because they feel like it not going their way they want, conveniently ignoring the fact that America is mostly a centrist nation.

One side is doubling down on censorship and marginalization which will only lead to more alienation. At best, we could be in for 20-30 year version of "The Troubles".

The seeds of The Troubles were planted long, long, long before America was even born when the British conquered Ireland piecemeal for centuries, and had a significant religious divide between Ulster and Irish Republicans. By comparison, a fringe political movement that lasted way beyond its shelf life is a drop in a bucket.

At worst we'll see waco/ruby ridge style events until late 2021 and 2022 have hot war and balkanization. The obvious thing either way, is I can forsee red state governors not willing to follow whatever federal laws come out of DC.

No there isn’t, and I’m tired of explaining it. First off, Ruby Ridge and Waco were isolated events that took years in the making because they were completely underground. Second, secession is virtually impossible because to do so is tantamount to political suicide and even the most blood red state leaders know this. It’s the equivalent of a brat trash talking to the bigger kids, but run away when said bigger kids come up to them. Texas and California already had talks to secede but never went anywhere because they would have so much to lose and nothing to gain, and with the U.S. military presence in both states means that they won’t be going anywhere.

Anyway you slice it, the old USA is done and gone and the old arguements over benign wedge issues are done. Sadly this means there will be much more instability in the world as other countries see the US fall apart.

Seriously folks, can we please knock this off? America isn’t some third world nation that came out of some imperial power 50-70 years ago, but a fully fledged and strong democracy that has stood the test of time for 2 centuries, with the exception of 5 years or so due to the Civil War. One man isn’t going to change that, and once he leaves office, he will basically cease to be relevant. (Trumpism in the GOP might last longer, but will soon fall apart without a charismatic leader, if that)

BBS Signature

At 1/9/21 01:54 AM, treos2 wrote:
At 1/6/21 08:18 PM, DarkTacan wrote:
i'm sorry, but damage caused by obama AND trump? oh yes, you must be referring to the damage caused by trump's very existence as potus.

I'm sorry, but ANY damage done by Obama? Oh yes, you must be referring to the damage caused by Obama's very existence as potus WHILE BLACK.

i'm sorry, but damage caused by obama AND trump? oh yes, you must be referring to the damage caused by trump's very existence as potus.

4 years of constant, non-stop hatred and "orange man bad" propaganda, a collusion hoax, now 2 attempts at impeaching trump, riots that the democrats could have stopped but allowed to run rampant and unopposed for most of 2020...lockdowns trump tried to get lifted but the democrats continued to force in place (and a vaccine for a virus with a 99.8%+ survival rate even for people over the age of 75).

8 years of constant, non-stop hatred and "Kenyan Muslim bad" propaganda, a Fema death camp hoax, literally like 1000 other hoaxes to try to discredit him, 1000 calls for impeachment, multiple government shutdowns and obstructionism from Republicans in every single available capacity to a fucking fault.

You're such a typical conservative bro. In fucking February 2009 you people were saying Obama ruined the economy and completely changing history. Now you're doing the same. You just play madlibs with shit liberals say. YOU WERE MEAN TO HIM FOR 4 YEARS AND SAID ORANGE MAN BAD! And you openly called Obama a fucking n****r for 8. And your guy WAS THER ONE LEADING THE CHARGE. You're fucking trash. You're a liar and such a smug fucking piece of shit. You sociopathic fucking goddamn lying little turd. Nobody ever spanked you as a child, clearly. I hope somebody backs over your fucking skull with a Prius you cunt.

BBS Signature

At 1/9/21 01:54 AM, treos2 wrote: the politicians pretty much WANT a civil war in this country.

i dunno about the right, but the left...they've pretty much shown that they want this country destroyed beyond recognition.

dude when a husband does this to his wife, when he accuses her of cheating when he's the one doing it? that's called gaslighting

you're accusing the victim of the civil war part of wanting a civil war. seriously bro, fuck you. you need to fucking shut up, back down and GET BEHING YOUR NEW PRESIDENT. OR GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY NAZI

BBS Signature

At 1/11/21 09:50 AM, DingleberryClock wrote: You're such a typical conservative bro. In fucking February 2009 you people were saying Obama ruined the economy and completely changing history. Now you're doing the same.

Republicans like this guys ALL say "I'm not a republican, I just hate politics." And they all change fucking history. Check it, those solid 8 fucking years of nonstop harassment, obstruction and hatred of Obama weren't even original. It was all just Rock Against Bush lyrics with the proper nouns changed. You're such lying fucking babies, plagiarists and parrots.

Remember this one?

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna34779020

That's Rudy Giuliani, the guy whose whole career is the 9/11 mayor, changing history and saying Obama did 9/11 and Bush kept the country secure. Republicans say Obama started the war with Iraq. Republicans say Obama crashed the economy. Republicans say Clinton crashed the economy (Bush Sr. crashed the economy, Clinton spun that in 8 years and left the US with the largest surplus in any country's history).

Yeah. We were mean to Trump. The guy that started the birther movement. The turncoat liar that was the largest campaign donor of Hillary Clinton ever. The guy that raped his ex-wife. The guy that went on a nationally televised personal war against Rosie O'Donnel just to fat shame her? The guy that called Mexicans rapists? That guy? You're fucking crying for him? Did liberals hurt his fee-fees?

Republicans, you need to quit running your mouths, back down, get behind Biden, and be Americans. I'm not kidding. You're fucking scum of the Earth and mentally deficient MORONS. BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT. BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT. YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE. JESUS DOESN'T MAKE YOU SPECIAL. FUCK YOU. FUCK OFF. GET IN LINE.

BBS Signature

At 1/11/21 09:50 AM, DingleberryClock wrote: You're a liar and such a smug fucking piece of shit. You sociopathic fucking goddamn lying little turd. Nobody ever spanked you as a child, clearly. I hope somebody backs over your fucking skull with a Prius you cunt.

Dingleberry, tone it down please, as it’s getting out of hand and I am getting complaints for not reining this in.

BBS Signature

At 1/11/21 10:06 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/11/21 09:50 AM, DingleberryClock wrote: You're a liar and such a smug fucking piece of shit. You sociopathic fucking goddamn lying little turd. Nobody ever spanked you as a child, clearly. I hope somebody backs over your fucking skull with a Prius you cunt.
Dingleberry, tone it down please, as it’s getting out of hand and I am getting complaints for not reining this in.

I would also like to complain. The nazis need to be reigned in.

BBS Signature

At 1/11/21 10:09 AM, treos2 wrote:
At 1/11/21 09:56 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/9/21 01:54 AM, treos2 wrote: the politicians pretty much WANT a civil war in this country.

i dunno about the right, but the left...they've pretty much shown that they want this country destroyed beyond recognition.
dude when a husband does this to his wife, when he accuses her of cheating when he's the one doing it? that's called gaslighting

you're accusing the victim of the civil war part of wanting a civil war. seriously bro, fuck you. you need to fucking shut up, back down and GET BEHING YOUR NEW PRESIDENT. OR GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY NAZI
"you're accusing the victim of the civil war part of wanting a civil war."

the democrats of the united states have been sowing hatred and division for the past 4 years, 24-7, non-stop. if a civil war happens it's a result of their actions.

you did it for 8 years

and no, i will not accept a criminal who committed treason and won an election through criminal means, for which there IS evidence, as my president. currently and likely for the next 4 years, i have no president.

YOUR country? i was born, raised, and have lived here my entire 32 (soon to be 33) years of life. the US is my home and you're telling me to leave my birthplace? keep pushing...keep pushing your blind, deranged, HATRED of anyone who dares support trump. THAT is what is pushing this country towards a civil war. THAT is why i CAN say that you leftists WANT a civil war.

lol every single republican has pulled the "get out of my country" card, you're such a liar

4 years of non-stop hatred, insults, taunting, and bitching all because the democrats lost the 2016 election. you are a VERY hateful person. telling someone to leave the country they were born in because they don't support YOUR political views!

hypocrite. liar.

BBS Signature

At 1/11/21 10:06 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:

Hey, anyone complaining about me to this turkey fellow, how about this

dm me and tell me what you think, hell you can have my address if you want to come and prove something

I absolutely will not back down against revisionist gaslighting from nazi sympathizers

BBS Signature