00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HAST3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Let's organise an NG New Year party!

383 Views | 2 Replies

Alright boys (and the nonexistent girls reading this as well), we all know 2020 has been quite the fucking shitshow of a year. COVID-19, mass political hysteria, general civil unrest, new wars, more division between the people than ever, and the continuation of the ever-increasing corporate control over the internet and creativity. What an introduction to the new decade.

So hey, fuck all this bullshit. We got nine years left of this decade, let's fucking celebrate it! I'm personally organising a BIG Newgrounds New Year Party at the Havrylo House, tomorrow on December 31st, 5:00pm EST. It's gonna be fucking legendary. We need as much shit at this party as we can fucking get.

I'd recommend @TomFulp pin this to the frontpage, because we don't got much more than 24 hours for this and this needs to be as big as it can be.

So I'm calling on all of you lovely NG people to recommend something that YOU want for the party! I got all my life savings to waste on this party, so don't hold back!

Here's how it all works.

In your reply, state the following:

"I want [item] for the [specific room in the house]. It'll cost [whatever your item costs, in US dollars]."

For example:

"I want a Playstation 5 for the living room. It'll cost $500."

You don't have to do it for just one room either! You can do it for every single room in the house!

So what are the rooms in the Havrylo House, and what specific shit can go in each of them? Here it is:

• Front lawn: mostly home and party decorations and stuff like that. Let's make the front lawn nice and recognisable for when people are coming over!
  • Kitchen: where all the food and drinks go. Order your most expensive, exotic meals for all of us to have!
  • Living room: consoles, televisions, furniture, books, dance floor, disco ball, pretty much any kind of cool gadget or anything similar
  • Studio: art materials, drawing tablets, canvases, any kind of artsy thing
  • Backyard: pools, bars, DJs, tables, fireworks, all that crazy awesome shit! Let's make sure this party is awesome when it goes outside!
  • Basement: This is where y'all can do your drugs, alcohol and other rather intense substances. What drugs and shit do you want for the party??
  • Master bedroom: The place to get hot and heavy. What sex toys, magazines and other sexual stuff do you want for the master bedroom?

Again, make sure you include the price of whatever item you want me to get! I'm gonna add up all the prices when this is all over!

And, yes, please make sure the item you want and the room you want it in go together. If you recommend an item for a completely irrelevant room, I will not count it.

Come on people, let's make this shit happen. Let's end this shitty year off with a fucking banger! (and not like the airstrike that happened on January 2). Let's make this party as extravagant as fucking possible!

FUCK YOU 2020, EAT MY ASS!

Remember, you have until 5:00pm EST tomorrow to reply to this!

coo coo bitch lmfao

Response to Let's organise an NG New Year party! 2020-12-30 07:12:37

last year was the first time i ever celebrated new year's eve with friends at a pub.

i don't think i'd like to celebrate the new year ever again

Response to Let's organise an NG New Year party! 2020-12-31 14:00:19

WE NEED SOME PUPUSAS AND JARRITOS IN THE KITCHEN, FUCK YEAH!!!

iu_217743_7129218.jpg

iu_217744_7129218.jpg

BBS Signature