00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tophat1607 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Letters to superheroes.

287 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-20 00:57:58

They fly through the air, swim through the oceans and swing on webs.

But what do our saviours get in their mail?

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-21 10:21:43

At 11/20/20 12:57 AM, phinedaros wrote: They fly through the air, swim through the oceans and swing on webs.

Disability Checks

In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-21 23:44:21

To: Superman

C/O Justice League H.Q.

Hello, you may not remember me but I was in the phonebooth over on 4th and Main when you swept in and did an impromptu strip tease for me.

I was taken quite by surprise and it happened so fast that I hardly got to see anything.

I was wondering when the next time and place you where going to do this sort of performance and also if you would consider going a bit more slowly.

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-26 16:34:28

This came to a screeching halt.

I was hoping for some silly superhero ( or villain)

Themed posts

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-26 18:20:08

iu_200196_7746066.jpg

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-26 18:38:50

Dear Batman,

I just wanted to tell you that not all asylum patients are bad, infact maany of are nice energetic and quite likeable people dispite the ridicule. I for one have been in the hospital for six years for what my mother did and whats that {im assuming your curious} She preformed over 40 at home lobotomys on me and i cant stop talking. But her commence will be swift as she recently had open heart surgery and had a heart stint put in. See were not bad people weve just had awful things done to us. Were so out-spoken that some might wonder why try to show our decency why bother to laugh at whats bad. Thats why i wrote you Batman not to be a cancur sore on a bats vampiric tooth but to show that we can all have wings. So im asking you to come and see me ward c-5 upper deck im Alex Loos and i promise that im quite charming kind and a devoted fan to you Batman

thank you

Alexander William Loos

Wut wut

$imlunchboxx

Buy ImLunchboxx dm me NOW!

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-28 12:05:11

At 11/26/20 06:38 PM, ImlunchBoxx wrote: Dear Batman,
I just wanted to tell you that not all asylum patients are bad, infact maany of are nice energetic and quite likeable people dispite the ridicule. I for one have been in the hospital for six years for what my mother did and whats that {im assuming your curious} She preformed over 40 at home lobotomys on me and i cant stop talking. But her commence will be swift as she recently had open heart surgery and had a heart stint put in. See were not bad people weve just had awful things done to us. Were so out-spoken that some might wonder why try to show our decency why bother to laugh at whats bad. Thats why i wrote you Batman not to be a cancur sore on a bats vampiric tooth but to show that we can all have wings. So im asking you to come and see me ward c-5 upper deck im Alex Loos and i promise that im quite charming kind and a devoted fan to you Batman
thank you
Alexander William Loos

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-28 12:06:02

At 11/26/20 06:38 PM, ImlunchBoxx wrote: Dear Batman,
thank you
Alexander William Loos

This one's over my head...plz explain.

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-28 12:12:01

To: Flash

C/O Justice League H.Q.

Dear Asshat, thank you ever so much for cutting me off in traffic.

Not only did I nearly shit my pants, you scared off my three sexy fares on their way to a costume party.

With any luck I'll be able to locate the hottie that left the big mallet...

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-12-02 16:06:06

To: The Green Lantern.

C/O: Justice League H.Q.

We here at the JCPD do appreciate all

the work you do in protecting the planet

from cosmic threats, however there is a request

we feel is at the up most importance.

Next time you fight one of your red-colored

copycats, please do so as far away from earth as possible.

We have had enough traffic issues from motorists mistaking you as a traffic light as it is.

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-12-07 14:55:02

Hey Superman. There's this kid in my school that's a fucking dweeb, could you punch the shit out of him? He's a bad person I swear, he totally raped a racoon or something. Don't ask him, he'll just deny it. Just come here and beat his ass, it's gonna be hilarious. And it's justice, right? You will do it for justice, right Superman? I know you will, you're my hero :) I attached in this email my school address and a map showing how to get there from the Hall of Justice. Also the dweeb's address, in case you wanna pay him a personal visit ;) Thanks Superman!

It takes a real man to cry

It takes a real woman to strive

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-12-15 20:53:07

At 11/20/20 12:57 AM, phinedaros wrote: They fly through the air, swim through the oceans and swing on webs.

C/O Zatanna Zatara

Hall of Justice

Washington D.C.

Dear Zatanna Zatara,

I have heard some pretty nasty stuff about you, regarding your leadership in the 80s. Mostly regarding an altercation between you and a Titan known as Raven. I have heard that during her plea for help to Justice League regarding an inter-dimensional threat named Trigon. That due to you believing she has dark intentions regarding said threat, you rejected her and when she tried to reform the Titans to fight him, you chose until moments away from the second he entered Earth to inform the Titans of the lengths Raven went through to gain recruits. Specifically her emotional manipulation of then Kid Flash. Now I'm not saying your notion was not justified, I am saying that's just a tad bit hypocritical considering back in the day you erased the minds of Doctor Light and Batman. If it were any other citizen I would have let them complain, but the big, red, four-eyed, satanic bastard knocked my apartment building down in his rampage. Where the hell am I supposed to live? Not to mention the collateral damage outside. Superman takes a lot of crap, for being accused of that very thing yet your actions not only do not help your case but they reflect on the League actions as a whole. I've met Raven, she helped a friend of mine with a drug problem, she seems like a pretty OK person let alone a superhero. If people judged books by their covers then, heroes like Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman should face the same rejections due to their alien and divine backgrounds. I will no longer be attending your magic shows and I will convince the people of San Francisco, to put a class action lawsuit on the league based on your leadership skills. Gross Negligence, does apply to organized groups like the JLA after all. The suit will be so big it may rival Steve Daton and Bruce Wayne's net-worth.

To the rest of the league, I'm sorry to accuse you by association. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman will always be my heroes, but I know you'd defend a league member even if they screwed up royalty.

Also from what I've heard she has yet to even give Raven an apology.

Thank you for your time to read this letter.

Sincerely,

Richard Roy.

Ok I went a little overboard, but this was so funny.

CIEIR, short for "Could It Exist In Real-Life?"

(Pronounced Seer: A person who can see the Future.)

See the future through music. Feel the future through music.

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-12-19 19:41:14

At 12/15/20 08:53 PM, CIEIRMusic wrote:
C/O Zatanna Zatara
Hall of Justice
Washington D.C.
Dear Zatanna Zatara,
I have heard some pretty nasty stuff about you, regarding your leadership in the 80s. Mostly regarding an altercation between you and a Titan known as Raven. I have heard that during her plea for help to Justice League regarding an inter-dimensional threat named Trigon. That due to you believing she has dark intentions regarding said threat, you rejected her and when she tried to reform the Titans to fight him, you chose until moments away from the second he entered Earth to inform the Titans of the lengths Raven went through to gain recruits. Specifically her emotional manipulation of then Kid Flash. Now I'm not saying your notion was not justified, I am saying that's just a tad bit hypocritical considering back in the day you erased the minds of Doctor Light and Batman. If it were any other citizen I would have let them complain, but the big, red, four-eyed, satanic bastard knocked my apartment building down in his rampage. Where the hell am I supposed to live? Not to mention the collateral damage outside. Superman takes a lot of crap, for being accused of that very thing yet your actions not only do not help your case but they reflect on the League actions as a whole. I've met Raven, she helped a friend of mine with a drug problem, she seems like a pretty OK person let alone a superhero. If people judged books by their covers then, heroes like Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman should face the same rejections due to their alien and divine backgrounds. I will no longer be attending your magic shows and I will convince the people of San Francisco, to put a class action lawsuit on the league based on your leadership skills. Gross Negligence, does apply to organized groups like the JLA after all. The suit will be so big it may rival Steve Daton and Bruce Wayne's net-worth.

To the rest of the league, I'm sorry to accuse you by association. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman will always be my heroes, but I know you'd defend a league member even if they screwed up royalty.

Also from what I've heard she has yet to even give Raven an apology.

Thank you for your time to read this letter.

Sincerely,
Richard Roy.

Ok I went a little overboard, but this was so funny.