00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Letters to superheroes.

71 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-20 00:57:58

They fly through the air, swim through the oceans and swing on webs.

But what do our saviours get in their mail?

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-21 10:21:43

At 11/20/20 12:57 AM, phinedaros wrote: They fly through the air, swim through the oceans and swing on webs.
But what do our saviours get in their mail?

Disability Checks

In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-21 23:44:21

To: Superman

C/O Justice League H.Q.

Hello, you may not remember me but I was in the phonebooth over on 4th and Main when you swept in and did an impromptu strip tease for me.

I was taken quite by surprise and it happened so fast that I hardly got to see anything.

I was wondering when the next time and place you where going to do this sort of performance and also if you would consider going a bit more slowly.

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-26 16:34:28

This came to a screeching halt.

I was hoping for some silly superhero ( or villain)

Themed posts

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-26 18:20:08

iu_200196_7746066.jpg

Response to Letters to superheroes. 2020-11-26 18:38:50

Dear Batman,

I just wanted to tell you that not all asylum patients are bad, infact maany of are nice energetic and quite likeable people dispite the ridicule. I for one have been in the hospital for six years for what my mother did and whats that {im assuming your curious} She preformed over 40 at home lobotomys on me and i cant stop talking. But her commence will be swift as she recently had open heart surgery and had a heart stint put in. See were not bad people weve just had awful things done to us. Were so out-spoken that some might wonder why try to show our decency why bother to laugh at whats bad. Thats why i wrote you Batman not to be a cancur sore on a bats vampiric tooth but to show that we can all have wings. So im asking you to come and see me ward c-5 upper deck im Alex Loos and i promise that im quite charming kind and a devoted fan to you Batman

thank you

Alexander William Loos

Wut wut