00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EatMyShoes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why can't i upload my audio

528 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My internet speed is 72mbps. It says i need to check my wifi. My wifi is fine, but why can't i upload? My device is Samsung galaxy tab a.

I cant post the pic because the same reason, but it says : "There was a problem uploading your file. Please check your connection!"

Response to Why can't i upload my audio 2020-11-19 18:44:34

At 11/19/20 08:17 AM, Seth wrote: This is a long shot, but if you're using the Chrome Browser, hit the menu button in the top right and select Desktop Site. No guarantees this will work.

Nope, it doessn't work.

Response to Why can't i upload my audio 2020-11-19 18:50:27

At 11/19/20 06:44 PM, ThreeSix09 wrote:
At 11/19/20 08:17 AM, Seth wrote: This is a long shot, but if you're using the Chrome Browser, hit the menu button in the top right and select Desktop Site. No guarantees this will work.
Nope, it doessn't work.

Well, i guess i really need a computer, or my wifi just really sucks because newgrounds is accusing me that the problem is because of my connection, but i don't see a problem in my connection, and the average inernet speed here in the country is 8.5 mbps.

Response to Why can't i upload my audio 2020-11-19 18:57:29

At 11/19/20 06:50 PM, ThreeSix09 wrote:
Nope, it doessn't work.
Well, i guess i really need a computer, or my wifi just really sucks because newgrounds is accusing me that the problem is because of my connection, but i don't see a problem in my connection, and the average inernet speed here in the country is 8.5 mbps.

I think i'm sure that they won't let me borrow their computer so i can post on ng because when i browsed the art tab, i can't seem to find a single sfw artwork. So basically the art tab is just rule 34 all over again. What's worse is my parents and relatives are very religious.

Response to Why can't i upload my audio 2020-11-20 05:05:09

At 11/19/20 06:57 PM, ThreeSix09 wrote:
Nope, it doessn't work.
I think i'm sure that they won't let me borrow their computer so i can post on ng because when i browsed the art tab, i can't seem to find a single sfw artwork. So basically the art tab is just rule 34 all over again. What's worse is my parents and relatives are very religious.

I fixed the problem myself, all i had to do was to just get a vpn, so, my problem is solved! :D

Response to Why can't i upload my audio 2024-04-08 15:56:35

At 11/19/20 06:57 PM, ThreeSix09 wrote:
Nope, it doessn't work.

Then just disable "M" and "A" rated submissions.

I can't think of anything which would be stopping you in this case, if your home broadband connection is fine.

Try a different web-browser quickly, on the off-chance it's just a cache issue with your existing browser. If it continues to happen, try your best to get a screen-dump of the error and then let us know.

| Multi-Genre Composer, Main Preferences Are Atmosphere Crafting & Technical Detailing/Palettes | Audio Portal Moderator |

| FREE Audio Resources List For Composers | NG Audio Pub Discord | NG Audio Iceberg Challenge | Follow These Legends! |

BBS Signature