00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trump Gets Covid

4,331 Views | 143 Replies

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 15:53:58

iu_175125_7843618.jpg

hello

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 16:07:57

At 10/2/20 03:53 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:

Sound more like something he's say about his daughter

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 17:06:19

At 10/2/20 04:07 PM, Margrave-Belial wrote:
At 10/2/20 03:53 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
Sound more like something he's say about his daughter

Don’t let up, tell us more about how you want an old man to (fedpost)

hello

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 17:44:48

Trump going to Walter Reed hospital.

Will continue to work from the hospital suite. Hopefully he remains able to do his job. If not hopefully Pence will stay negative.

Because if both become incapacitated that worthless twat takes over.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 17:53:16

Don’t let up, tell us more about how you want an old man to (fedpost)

Lol of course you're a channer. I bet you even buy all that qanon bullshit. As far as any fedposting goes, I literally started the topic by saying I hope he goes the way of Prince Prospero, who, in case you're unfamiliar, is a literary character who dies of a terrible disease after allowing it to ravage his people.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 18:50:29

iu_175189_7843618.jpg

hello

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 18:53:11 (edited 2020-10-02 18:57:27)

At 10/2/20 06:08 PM, Tyler wrote:
At 10/2/20 01:30 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311892190680014849
The irony. I'm hoping he goes the way of Prince Prospero.
You clearly don't know what the word "irony" means

He took the precautions to shut down travel and quarantine. He did absolutely everything he could to protect us and yet... wicked people like you wish death upon him? Your vicious and heartless character is revealed, and you should seek therapy. Nothing ironic, just your vacated soul on display.

Okay...?

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 19:05:24

I live in Dayton, Ohio. I am just 20 minutes away from that area by the airport where Trump held a rally Sept. 21.

I did not attend the rally. Still, it feels eerie to live in the region where Trump probably got infected.

Also, I have this feeling Trump will die from the virus, probably between Oct 25 and Nov 6. Given his age and weight, along with level of exposure, I am not optimistic.

Also, it's because it's 2020. What would be more chaotic then the President dying right around Election Day?

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 19:17:13 (edited 2020-10-02 19:18:20)

This sounds exactly like when Boris was put into hospital for "cautionary reasons". He was in the ICU shortly after. It was a scary time.

Since then, treatments have improved but Trump is going at a far Far faster pace than Boris went (BoJo was even doing televised updates through Zoom up until going into hospital).

With all the conspiracy cults growing, (Icke, QAnon et al) Trump's death could become a bigger symbol than the living person.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 20:04:15

At 10/2/20 06:50 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:

Conservatives love drawing false equivalencies. You're comparing the death of a progressive judge to an inept fascist catching a disease that he's allowed to kill hundreds of thousands of people in the country he's meant to be running. Seriously, you should be more careful about tonguing his asshole now that he's infected.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 20:05:30

At 10/2/20 06:08 PM, Tyler wrote:
At 10/2/20 01:30 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311892190680014849
You clearly don't know what the word "irony" means

He took the precautions to shut down travel and quarantine. He did absolutely everything he could to protect us and yet... wicked people like you wish death upon him? Your vicious and heartless character is revealed, and you should seek therapy. Nothing ironic, just your vacated soul on display.

No, it's pretty ironic that an oncoming crisis he denied for weeks and totally bungling is now affecting him. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that it puts him in the ground, because that would be fucking hilarious.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 21:00:07

With all the conspiracy cults growing, (Icke, QAnon et al) Trump's death could become a bigger symbol than the living person.

That's a good point, but I still hope it does him in.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-03 01:06:31

What youre saying is empirically a falsehood.

He shut down the borders immediately and encouraged mask wearing.

The only reason the virus spreads is because people in this country are selfish, stubborn, and hate being told what to do. The problem is ignorant people like YOU.

There is so much dishonesty, ignorance and malice in your post, I genuinely think you should seek help

Lol no it's not. He constantly downplayed the virus, even admitting later that he knew it was worse than he let on, ignored warnings from his staff, spoke out against efforts to enforce social distancing, turned down testing equipment from foreign governments, bungled the domestic development and distribution of tests, and before the virus even became a thing he got rid of the white house's pandemic response team and reduced the CDC's presence in China. The US has 5% of the world's population and 20% of the deaths, and it's due in large part to his incompetent administration. His ban on people coming from other countries came way too late to stem the spread of the disease in the way similar measures did in other countries. I hope he ends up in the dirt with the thousands of people he let die, and I hope you have a good time gargling his nutsack.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-03 06:48:09

At 10/2/20 05:44 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: Hopefully he remains able to do his job.

Judging by all that has happened during the last 4 years: Was he ever?

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-03 08:14:56

At 10/3/20 06:48 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 10/2/20 05:44 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: Hopefully he remains able to do his job.

His golf game will probably suffer. Fewer tweets too.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-03 13:05:53

At 10/3/20 11:56 AM, TheGameFan2020 wrote:
At 10/3/20 06:48 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
His Golf Game Will Probably Suffer, Fewer Tweets Too.
-TGF2020

What is it with you repeating other poster's posts verbatim and then putting your own name under them?

iu_175507_2278460.jpg

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-03 18:52:45

At 10/2/20 07:05 PM, Th-e wrote: I live in Dayton, Ohio. I am just 20 minutes away from that area by the airport where Trump held a rally Sept. 21.

What's your feeling like in the state? Does it feel like it'll flip blue this year? Seems close from what I've read.

I did not attend the rally. Still, it feels eerie to live in the region where Trump probably got infected.

Also, I have this feeling Trump will die from the virus, probably between Oct 25 and Nov 6. Given his age and weight, along with level of exposure, I am not optimistic.

Although I'd agree that Trump hits a few of the 'at-risk' criteria: elderly, obese, high stress job, low-income (tehe), it's worth noting that he's also going to be receiving the best medical treatment in entire the world. Plus the measures they have for treating C19 are much better now than they were.

Also, it's because it's 2020. What would be more chaotic then the President dying right around Election Day?

I'm not sure I agree with you there, I think it's more likely he'll be back in action in 3 weeks, meaning Biden essentially has a clear run to the presidency. Realistically Trump won't be able to do any more public appearances, no further debates (thank God), no more public platforms for him to turn around his abysmal polling numbers. If Biden could have picked one topic to be the national conversation in the month building up to the election it'd be COVID, where Trump's approval ratings on his handling have been really crap, because his handling of it has been garbage.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-03 21:58:33

At 10/3/20 06:52 PM, Fim wrote:
At 10/2/20 07:05 PM, Th-e wrote:
What's your feeling like in the state? Does it feel like it'll flip blue this year? Seems close from what I've read.

Ohio has been a swing state for a long time. I think it will go blue this year, but it will remain a swing state in the years ahead.

Although I'd agree that Trump hits a few of the 'at-risk' criteria: elderly, obese, high stress job, low-income (tehe), it's worth noting that he's also going to be receiving the best medical treatment in entire the world. Plus the measures they have for treating C19 are much better now than they were.

Didn't Herman Cain also have access to the same medical treatment?

I'm not sure I agree with you there, I think it's more likely he'll be back in action in 3 weeks, meaning Biden essentially has a clear run to the presidency. Realistically Trump won't be able to do any more public appearances, no further debates (thank God), no more public platforms for him to turn around his abysmal polling numbers. If Biden could have picked one topic to be the national conversation in the month building up to the election it'd be COVID, where Trump's approval ratings on his handling have been really crap, because his handling of it has been garbage.

I hate to say this, but I don't think things would have been any better under Hillary. The left would try to impose nationwide lockdowns and mask mandates, and the right would still complain and call these things repressive. People would still make the same mistakes.

Look at California. It has the most cases in the country (though not per capita). They still keep a lot of things, including Disneyland, outright closed, and yet they still have all these cases.

It's our divided, hyperhyperpartisan people who are making things worse, and neither Trump, Clinton, Biden, or most of our other politicians are able or willing to bridge the divide.

I feel like this is a Morton's Fork situation. The only difference is that we have a President who sides with the anti-maskers, and gets the inevitable result of being part of it.

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-03 22:34:03 (edited 2020-10-03 22:34:28)

never mind

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-04 01:56:16

I hate to say this, but I don't think things would have been any better under Hillary. The left would try to impose nationwide lockdowns and mask mandates, and the right would still complain and call these things repressive. People would still make the same mistakes.

Look at California. It has the most cases in the country (though not per capita). They still keep a lot of things, including Disneyland, outright closed, and yet they still have all these cases.

It's our divided, hyperhyperpartisan people who are making things worse, and neither Trump, Clinton, Biden, or most of our other politicians are able or willing to bridge the divide.

I feel like this is a Morton's Fork situation. The only difference is that we have a President who sides with the anti-maskers, and gets the inevitable result of being part of it.

Nah, Trump has shown continued of incompetence in the course of the pandemic. California is the most populous state in the country and has multiple large metropolitan areas, of course it's going to have the most cases. If the Dems (who are center right, not on the left) were in power, the Whitehouse pandemic response team would probably still exist, we wouldn't have had such a reduced CDC presence in China, and someone like Hillary probably would have actually listened to her advisors and implemented more extensive measures more quickly, not because she's some amazing genius or benevolent leader, but because she's not a senile imbecile with no idea what she's doing. And I'm sure the right would still complain, but their complaints wouldn't be backed up by the president's encouragement. The idea that anyone would have bungled the response as hard as Trump is laughable to me, he literally did pretty much every wrong thing he could have.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-04 08:47:36

Yeah, I saw that on the news. They really need to find a cure for this horrible virus! A.S.A.P.!

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-04 12:12:56

At 10/4/20 01:56 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote:

Nah, Trump has shown continued of incompetence in the course of the pandemic. California is the most populous state in the country and has multiple large metropolitan areas, of course it's going to have the most cases. If the Dems (who are center right, not on the left) were in power, the Whitehouse pandemic response team would probably still exist, we wouldn't have had such a reduced CDC presence in China, and someone like Hillary probably would have actually listened to her advisors and implemented more extensive measures more quickly, not because she's some amazing genius or benevolent leader, but because she's not a senile imbecile with no idea what she's doing. And I'm sure the right would still complain, but their complaints wouldn't be backed up by the president's encouragement. The idea that anyone would have bungled the response as hard as Trump is laughable to me, he literally did pretty much every wrong thing he could have.

I hate going into politics threads like this, but...

Wouldn't the senate try blocking a few of these measures?

Not gonna lie, it'd be hard either way for politicians to deal with it, because a good portion of the population still wouldn't obey some measures either way. :/

Also, while I don't straight-up wish death upon a fellow homo sapiens, he did have the virus coming, just that if he were to die, the hard right would probs make a martyr out of him. Just my opinion. Some people want him indicted in office, some want him to witness defeat or whatnot, keeping the alt-right from going nuts and possibly recruiting more people is just what I'm concerned about.

Not like there's much we can control about this anyways.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-04 14:18:28

At 10/3/20 09:58 PM, Th-e wrote: Ohio has been a swing state for a long time. I think it will go blue this year, but it will remain a swing state in the years ahead.

We'll see in a month's time I guess? Ohio pretty much always goes with the eventual winner, although I feel like this year could buck that trend. The polling suggests that Biden will win the election handily but not necessarily pick up OH along the way

Didn't Herman Cain also have access to the same medical treatment?

Herman would have got great healthcare for sure, but not 'the most important job in the world' healthcare - I was listening to a pod the other day with a former senior Obama advisor, and he was explaining that the secretive service take the sitting president's health so seriously that in whatever hotel the president stays at they'll put down a protective covering in the showers to lessen the risk of them falling in the shower.

Also if memory serves me correctly Herman caught Covid back in June, a month or two after the initial surge, whereas Trump's caught it 4 months later when we know a lot more / have better measures against the virus. It's all speculative at this point because the WH are trying to paint a rosy picture of the president's health, but I'll stick by my initial prediction Trump will be out of action for a minimum of 3 weeks, I don't see him dying of it though.

I mean obviously we'll never know right? But each country has handled it differently and had different results; Germany, S Korea and NZ have had much better results than say the US, Brazil, or Italy for example.

I'm pretty sure Hillary would have listened to the scientists more than Trump, and at least modelled better behaviour such as wearing a damn mask (Trump didn't wear one in public till July I think), and not touting bullshit conspiracy cures such as hydrowhatever or drinking bleach, or 'playing it down' as he confessed in the Woodward tapes. So yeh, I wouldn't draw that comparison personally.

I think @EdyKel summed it up perfectly tbh ->

At 10/3/20 10:34 PM, EdyKel wrote: never mind

Cali was always going to have the most cases because it's the biggest state. However if you look at infection per capita, the top 14 most infected states are all Republican.

I hadn't heard of Morton's Fork before, I'll be adding that to my repertoire. However I disagree that it doesn't matter who's at the top controlling the response. Trump could have done a hell of a lot more, and still isn't really orchestrating a national plan against the virus, unless you can call herd immunity a national plan.

This was always the risk involved with electing a non-politician glorified TV gameshow host; in that if a real crisis unfolded the US would have a leadership that was incapable of handling it smartly.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-04 19:44:42

https://twitter.com/kakape/status/1312782034838974465

"So Trump is now also receiving dexamethasone. @WHO

guidelines very clear that it is to be used only “in patients with severe and critical #COVID19”. Guidelines incl. “conditional recommendation not to use corticosteroid therapy in patients with non-severe #COVID19”."

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-05 08:47:43

He is also blaming China for the fact that he got the virus

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-05 09:25:41

Ehhh I personally just find it a bad idea if he dies as... Tell me.

WHO THE FUCK WANTS A JOE BIDEN IN OFFICE? I heard of liberals not liking Biden due to he is generally is a shitty candidate. Can't see his right ear canal due to he was cheating in a debate.

Last time I checked, that would force a Democrat into office, remember last time we one of those it costed MY GENERATION to pay for Obama care with a couple thousand on top of that. Do the math for a sustainable obama care, you will immedately see that population size, tax payer size, and tax consumer size don't work. Tax payer is just too damn small to sustain. It's a no sh*t I don't want it. Also the Simpsons tag that has been floating around. That is a hoax over Simpsons predicting his death as it is clearly photo-shopped. It's kind of a deep fake episode as it takes the death of the fuzzy hair character that is crazy and slapped donald trump onto it.

I don't like Trump's economic policies when it comes to tariffs that aren't China at all due to I find most western products kind of shit. Especially the entertainment. Don't like his wall, when he should instead tell Mexico to have a socialist in charge of their government to build their own wall so it does have to be our tax payer expense. <:X Trump has De-subsidized the oil industry, hasn't de-subdisized hollywood, and got rid of Obama care policies due to financially not feesable. I got more than my fair gripes with the man, It was either a Cheeto or a Hitler Wahman. Two authoritarians, but the only positive I can say with trump is that he knows how to manage money and shown with his own Trump Tower despite yeah he more than failed a few times to say lightly. He has proven to be a business man compared to the competitor. Though I just want no more authoritary driven presidents and want the mainstream media to stopped being a little annoying #@#^!.

Join The Rat Cult and grasp firmly.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-05 09:30:26

At 10/2/20 07:02 AM, Fim wrote:
At 10/2/20 01:30 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote:
Obviously both debates are now off, and trump can't hold anymore rally's / public events to turn his luck around, which is bad.

But this also makes him kinda unattackable right now because any attacks would be in bad faith, so does this wind up helping him somehow? Ie it gives him more of a sympathy vote? Plus it moves the newscycle on from his terrible debate performance / tax returns.

His approval rating has technically gone up due to the people who were connected to him doubled in support for him due to him getting the Corona Virus, to be honest. His debate was kind of aggressive more than the usual for him, but I sort of do not blame the guy when he was kind debating two on one, and playing offensive rather than defensive. Which is a hard card, but not bad. I found he did really fair due to it exposed the host lied about being even near center. The statement he mentioned of Biden's son going to russia was a great move as it proves something fishy is going on.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-05 09:33:12

At 10/2/20 03:48 PM, Margrave-Belial wrote:
Yes
It's amazing to me that you think a rich old NY real estate businessman, who was in Epstein's black book, who's loved by the police, who constantly does favors for his billionaire friends, represents some subversive element that the elite fear. He's not anti-establishment, he literally is the establishment.

Trump is way more anti-establishment more than have of the republicans in behavior... He runs counter to what our woke ass fuck attempting world is trying to be.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-05 09:34:42

I can't believe Trump got Klonoa and won't let anyone play

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature