00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

susymax just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bug with creating accound using a google account

485 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I tried to create my account on this page:

https://www.newgrounds.com/passport

I wanted to use the "sign in with Google-account"-option at the bottom of the little window on that page.

I choosed my google account the nowmal way, but i could not finish the following formular.

It always sayd, i had to enter my birthdate, but there was no birthdate-field on the formular.

So now i created it without my google account.

This nust be a bug in the "sign in with Google-account"-option.

Can anyone please fix it?

Response to Bug with creating accound using a google account 2020-09-18 09:25:00

At 9/15/20 03:19 PM, Drachenbauer wrote: I tried to create my account on this page:
https://www.newgrounds.com/passport
I wanted to use the "sign in with Google-account"-option at the bottom of the little window on that page.
I choosed my google account the nowmal way, but i could not finish the following formular.
It always sayd, i had to enter my birthdate, but there was no birthdate-field on the formular.
So now i created it without my google account.
This nust be a bug in the "sign in with Google-account"-option.
Can anyone please fix it?

I believe this is fixed now, however we're moving away from social logins from Google and Facebook, so it's ideal to directly create an account.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Bug with creating accound using a google account 2020-09-18 16:32:15

At 9/18/20 03:31 PM, DevAesthetic wrote: Will there be a system to be able to transfer your account to an official Newgrounds login?

If you're logged in currently via Google or Facebook you should see a prompt to create a password, unless you already did, in which case the password should work for logging in. Give a try if you're not sure, in case anything is funky there.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature