00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Stein007 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Really Important for those who use Photoshop and similar prorams

187 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Here. I was told about it thanks to a friend and a teacher. Tahve the og txt file if needed.

iu_165063_7147869.png

(art mods, it would be kind to pin this to help alot of artists)

an anyone with more commands, please comment)'

She/They, 20., I draw sometimes.

Support me on ko-fi, it helps!

BBS Signature

At 9/7/20 03:28 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote: Here. I was told about it thanks to a friend and a teacher. Tahve the og txt file if needed.

In PS:

• X swaps front and back colors
  • Ctrl+Shift+i inverts selection
  • Ctrl+Shift+D recovers the last selection
  • Ctrl+Shift+T repeats transformation (with Alt it repeats and retains the previous image)

Haven't used PS in over 2 years now, but those are the ones I remember off the cuff.

Failure at not procrastinating made this post possible.

(awesome pixel gorilla by BigBossErndog)

BBS Signature

At 9/7/20 10:17 AM, cyangorilla wrote:
At 9/7/20 03:28 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote: Here. I was told about it thanks to a friend and a teacher. Tahve the og txt file if needed.

In PS:

Haven't used PS in over 2 years now, but those are the ones I remember off the cuff.

Added to the list. That was really helpfull man.

BBS Signature

At 9/7/20 10:17 AM, cyangorilla wrote:

In PS:

Ctrl+J is layer via copy.

It's possible that the crtl+shift+alt+T is the repeat transformation one and ctrl+alt+j (or ctrl+shift+j, again 2 years) for the layer via copy+transformation.

Failure at not procrastinating made this post possible.

(awesome pixel gorilla by BigBossErndog)

BBS Signature

I vote you stop feeding the Adobe beast it robs us normal folk I used to use them when they actually sold you a product but now you never own it. Horrible expensive pirates who are soon loosing there status as industry standard.

At 9/8/20 06:24 PM, Tapersteve wrote:

I vote you stop feeding the Adobe beast it robs us normal folk I used to use them when they actually sold you a product but now you never own it. Horrible expensive pirates who are soon loosing there status as industry standard.

alot of people have to use them becuase of schools and indusrty. i even pirated animate on my home computer but now i can use the programs with out being called out.

BBS Signature