00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Plague Happens Every 100 Years

666 Views | 43 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Right. Humans don't live forever until the future.

At 7/13/20 07:32 PM, tehdroopy wrote:
At 7/13/20 07:29 PM, Edeshye wrote: why are you worried? you won't be alive in 2120
Human beings are a disease. So the process of our destruction should be sped up.

Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-07-13 19:51:25


I think you mean a person or creature of thing named "YOU"

At 7/13/20 07:49 PM, wwwyzzerdd wrote: Or it’s completely possible that YOU are the conspiracy...


Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-07-16 00:17:17


At 7/13/20 07:51 PM, PBSfanboy wrote: I think you mean a person or creature of thing named "YOU"
At 7/13/20 07:49 PM, wwwyzzerdd wrote: Or it’s completely possible that YOU are the conspiracy...


Uh... What?


BBS Signature

Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-07-16 00:17:52


At 7/13/20 07:49 PM, PBSfanboy wrote: Right. Humans don't live forever until the future.
At 7/13/20 07:32 PM, tehdroopy wrote:
At 7/13/20 07:29 PM, Edeshye wrote: why are you worried? you won't be alive in 2120
Human beings are a disease. So the process of our destruction should be sped up.


tru dat


BBS Signature

Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-07-16 02:26:25


It's the Earth doing a reset.


Don't fuck with mother nature.

Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-07-16 07:27:21


I don't think it's very interesting. It's also a little inappropriate. It's different things, they were in different places, at different times, moreover, different lengths. What they have in common is quite difficult to trace. So some diseases have been with us for thousands of years and no one admires it).


If your home appliances are broken, the best option is fix-appliances.com.

Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-07-16 11:14:39


At 7/13/20 06:54 AM, ZomAlien wrote: I can't get infected by any disease without consenting to it first.

I sued the flu one year for rape and won a settlement. Of course I had to take my case to a more appropriate state, for Texas is so backward that no lawyer there would accept my case, so I packed my papers and went to the state court of California.


"No, you may not infect me at this time!"


Whole day I'm fucking busy, only get a few money.

BBS Signature

Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-07-28 14:09:26


It was predicted 12 years ago that around 2020, a pneumonic like disease will happen. In Ted x Talks, Bill Gates has been warning us.

At 7/13/20 08:09 AM, CuntMagnet wrote:
At 7/13/20 04:48 AM, Sobolev wrote: With the current level of hysteria, you can expect similar events to recur once every decade. ;-)
It's odd that you say "every decade," as Sylvia Browne (a well-known and self-proclaimed "psychic") predicted coronavirus in 2020 (granted it really started late in 2019, but close enough, right?). Her second related prediction is that it will disappear just to return 10 years later. I don't know whether to believe this or not, I guess only time will tell.


Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-07-29 00:53:46


I don't get what you mean?

At 7/13/20 04:48 AM, Sobolev wrote: The thing you have got wrong is Covid is just a little flu that does not compare with the Spanish flu.

With the current level of hysteria, you can expect similar events to recur once every decade. ;-)


Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-07-29 03:48:36


At 7/13/20 12:10 PM, PBSfanboy wrote: I think the Black Death happened from 1331-1353. How is it that Yersinia pestis bacteria Pathogen keeps happening like 18th Century Great Plagues and the Third Plague?
At 7/13/20 04:45 AM, Ryzmik wrote: The Spanish Flu began in 1918, and it almost ended in 1920. The cholera began in 1817, but it ended in 1824. I have seen lot of people talking about this conspiration.
In fact, I have seen these kind of images that shows the Black Death as a 1320 plague... Seriously. Black Death has appeared lot of times during history, yeah it probably was causing deaths in 1320, but the devastating plague we all know began approximately in 1347.

Now that we are in 2020, with a coronavirus pandemic, people are changing the start dates of pandemics/plagues to a year that ends with 20 just to provoke fear. lol.


Yersinia pestis has been fucking people up since the 500s and is a big part of why we don't have Romans around anymore.


Dora's Bike | Descent Club | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature

Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-07-29 19:01:23


But hey at least the country Romania exists.

At 7/29/20 03:48 AM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote:
At 7/13/20 12:10 PM, PBSfanboy wrote: I think the Black Death happened from 1331-1353. How is it that Yersinia pestis bacteria Pathogen keeps happening like 18th Century Great Plagues and the Third Plague?
At 7/13/20 04:45 AM, Ryzmik wrote: The Spanish Flu began in 1918, and it almost ended in 1920. The cholera began in 1817, but it ended in 1824. I have seen lot of people talking about this conspiration.
In fact, I have seen these kind of images that shows the Black Death as a 1320 plague... Seriously. Black Death has appeared lot of times during history, yeah it probably was causing deaths in 1320, but the devastating plague we all know began approximately in 1347.

Now that we are in 2020, with a coronavirus pandemic, people are changing the start dates of pandemics/plagues to a year that ends with 20 just to provoke fear. lol.
Yersinia pestis has been fucking people up since the 500s and is a big part of why we don't have Romans around anymore.


Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-08-03 02:19:43


shoot


.

BBS Signature

Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-08-04 03:03:53


At 7/13/20 04:45 AM, Ryzmik wrote: The Spanish Flu began in 1918, and it almost ended in 1920. The cholera began in 1817, but it ended in 1824. I have seen lot of people talking about this conspiration.
In fact, I have seen these kind of images that shows the Black Death as a 1320 plague... Seriously. Black Death has appeared lot of times during history, yeah it probably was causing deaths in 1320, but the devastating plague we all know began approximately in 1347.

Now that we are in 2020, with a coronavirus pandemic, people are changing the start dates of pandemics/plagues to a year that ends with 20 just to provoke fear. lol.


You seem to have a point friend, this whole conspiracy sounds like something my grandma would share on Facebook and fall for, and if it weren't because these are facts I haven't looked up myself to be sure, I wouldn't be re-thinking it so much


With love and the blood of my foes:

Jack Woods~

Response to Plague Happens Every 100 Years 2020-08-04 13:31:30


Your welcome.

At 8/4/20 03:03 AM, Jack007studios wrote:
At 7/13/20 04:45 AM, Ryzmik wrote: The Spanish Flu began in 1918, and it almost ended in 1920. The cholera began in 1817, but it ended in 1824. I have seen lot of people talking about this conspiration.
In fact, I have seen these kind of images that shows the Black Death as a 1320 plague... Seriously. Black Death has appeared lot of times during history, yeah it probably was causing deaths in 1320, but the devastating plague we all know began approximately in 1347.

Now that we are in 2020, with a coronavirus pandemic, people are changing the start dates of pandemics/plagues to a year that ends with 20 just to provoke fear. lol.
You seem to have a point friend, this whole conspiracy sounds like something my grandma would share on Facebook and fall for, and if it weren't because these are facts I haven't looked up myself to be sure, I wouldn't be re-thinking it so much