00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Want to join a dev group?

1,234 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Want to join a dev group? 2020-07-02 16:45:45

So recently me and 3 other friends started a dev team, called "Spyre", we are accepting all levels and languages, It will mostly be a fun group where coders can suggest things to work on, and other coders can collaborate if they'd like. Our server is open to anyone who is interested https://discord.gg/BuDekHw. If you have any questions comment them on this post

Response to Want to join a dev group? 2020-08-01 07:48:35

At 7/2/20 04:45 PM, Zodiacthemaniac wrote: So recently me and 3 other friends started a dev team, called "Spyre", we are accepting all levels and languages, It will mostly be a fun group where coders can suggest things to work on, and other coders can collaborate if they'd like. Our server is open to anyone who is interested https://discord.gg/BuDekHw. If you have any questions comment them on this post

I checked out your discord.

It consisted of three read-only channels.

You are an absolute joke.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Want to join a dev group? 2020-08-01 19:48:09

You are an absolute joke

I tell myself the same thing everyday I wake up

Response to Want to join a dev group? 2020-08-01 19:54:40

At 8/1/20 07:48 PM, Zodiacthemaniac wrote:
You are an absolute joke
I tell myself the same thing everyday I wake up

But I'm still not depressed enough to want to wake up at 6 A.M. on a Saturday

Response to Want to join a dev group? 2020-08-19 04:18:44

So, what exactly are you going to do? just throw funny pictures at the discord or have some projects planned?

Response to Want to join a dev group? 2020-10-07 07:54:34

At 8/19/20 04:18 AM, Posiker wrote: So, what exactly are you going to do? just throw funny pictures at the discord or have some projects planned?

1 - Something, something, Idea!

2 - ???

3 - Profit?

"Hold me Gently, Kiss me Plenty!"

BBS Signature

Response to Want to join a dev group? 2020-10-12 01:40:28

I need a good programmer to troubleshoot code on my website. Send your resume and portfolio, work remotely. If you have any questions, then write in a personal submission, I will answer all inquiries.