00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

136,527 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-14 01:17:12

Its sunday night people or so it was, this is like suposed to be the best night on tv right? who is watching what? and is that prision break on tomarrow?

Tonight they had a special of SNL in the 80's very good if you ask me...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-14 16:42:39

I can't wait for the new episode of Prison Break tonight. Just the previews get me excited.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-14 18:08:35

At 11/14/05 09:30 AM, lilmuleman214 wrote: anybody here watch the daily show? man that show is funny!

I heard the Colbert Report is much more funnier. But I have only seen bits and pieces of it.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-14 18:37:41

I've decided that the War At Home is the second best tv show on tv, second only to PRISON BREAK...

OMG IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT...

*Dances around in circles*

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-15 00:01:38

At 11/14/05 04:42 PM, boloneyman wrote: I can't wait for the new episode of Prison Break tonight. Just the previews get me excited.

Ya the comercials always do great at getting peoples attention...

At 11/14/05 09:30 AM, lilmuleman214 wrote: anybody here watch the daily show? man that show is funny!

I did a while back, is that the one with jonh stewert or something, ya it was funny...

At 11/14/05 06:37 PM, -Superman- wrote: *Dances around in circles*

Superman dancing in circles, sigh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-15 02:31:55

At 11/12/05 05:13 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Feel free to discuss anything related to tv may it be in america or wherever you reside, for me i love tv and watch alot of it, aswell as purchase may tv shows on dvds and such...

You know, i have over 200 DVD's, but none of them are tv-shows. Might think about that the next time i'm out shopping.

And i have never heard about the shows you guys just mentioned :D

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-15 05:22:30

At 11/15/05 02:31 AM, Frostbreath wrote: You know, i have over 200 DVD's, but none of them are tv-shows. Might think about that the next time i'm out shopping.

I have about that much if not more with mixtures of shows and movies...

And i have never heard about the shows you guys just mentioned :D

Some of the shows i have

Simpsons seasons 1/2/3
King of the hill seasons 1/2
Ren & stimpy Seasons 1/2
CSI Seasons 1
Sex in the city Seasons 1/2/3/4/5
Curb your enthusiasm Seasons 1/3
Mr Bean Seasons 1

Thats off the top of my head for shows...

im sure i have a few more...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-15 22:28:43

I can't wait for the next episodes of Prison Break. Something telles me the next episode will end on the biggest cliff hanger of the season.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-15 22:44:01

At 11/15/05 10:39 PM, Quisty wrote:
Oh... I still have not watched that show yet... Can I get a run down on what it is about?

The basic story is that Micheal's brother Lincoln, was found guilty of murdering the Vice President's brother. Micheal walks into a bank and starts firing a gun into the air, and goes to the same jail with Lincoln. Micheal wants to break his brother out before Lincoln's execution in a few months.

Thats the jist of it, if anyone wants to correct me, or add on, feel free to.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-16 02:26:17

At 11/15/05 05:22 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Mr Bean Seasons 1

Yeah, Mr Bean is really nice. Though i don't think i'll buy that one since i've practicly seen all the episodes there is already :P

Do you know if you can buy any season of Blackadder, beacuse i found that show even better than Mr Bean.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-16 04:09:33

I watched 'The Ghost Squad' last night. It's a new drama on the BBC about a special unit of police officers who investigate internal corruption, but don't really have a base to work from. They dissapear all around the country, snoop about and solve crimes.

The brunette in it is Irish and I can't remember her name, but she is a really good actress.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-16 17:02:36

At 11/16/05 02:26 AM, Frostbreath wrote: Do you know if you can buy any season of Blackadder, beacuse i found that show even better than Mr Bean.

I never heard of that other show, but i buy my dvds at a place called DVD Planet it has somany dvds all in one place and you can order anything aswell...

At 11/15/05 09:41 PM, Quisty wrote: TBH- The main guy is a clone of my grandpa. He acts like that to our family, but not in a funny way. I like the show for the crude humor, but if anyone has this guy as a comedy role model, then they need to get their head checked.

Ya he is like a role model very funny indeed...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-16 17:50:55

House was good as usual, putting some steroid contreversy into the show.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-17 04:17:29

At 11/16/05 02:26 AM, Frostbreath wrote: Do you know if you can buy any season of Blackadder, beacuse i found that show even better than Mr Bean.

Play is where I got my complete collection of it. Well worth a look.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-17 05:51:06

Wow i saw LOST for the second week in a row, and i must say its coming up on my top 5 fave shows very fast it keeps you interested and was really good tonight, it was the extended version aswell, anyways else see it?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-17 11:18:51

Let me in X-man. You know I gotta join dude.

Fave Tv Show- OZ, Married with Children, Family Ties, Roseanne, Wonder years.
Worst Tv Show- Anything that sucks mostly chick shows

Fave Cartoon- Scooby-do, Gi-joe, Transformers, He-man, Thundercats. ( Yes I am old skool) Animaniacs
Worst Cartoon- Rainbow Brite, Captain Planet, Snorks

Fave Tv Actor- Michael J. Fox and Will Sasso
Worst Tv Actor- Robin Williams (mork & mindy)

Fave Tv Actress- Pammy Anderson. . . (hello nurse)
Worst Tv Actress- Fat or ugly chicks

HAPPY EASTERHappy EASTERhappy easter

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-17 17:43:37

At 11/17/05 11:18 AM, Hanshinboy wrote: Let me in X-man. You know I gotta join dude.

Welcome to the club

Feel free to discuss anything tv related...

Fave Tv Show- OZ, Married with Children,

Ahh i love married with children...

Fave Cartoon- Scooby-do, Gi-joe, Transformers,

Ya transformers are great...

Worst Tv Actor- Robin Williams (mork & mindy)

Aww but he became such a great funny man and even on mork and mindy he was funny i liked that show...

Worst Tv Actress- Fat or ugly chicks

Ha im with you there hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-17 17:48:44

At 11/17/05 05:51 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Wow i saw LOST for the second week in a row,

Indeed it was great.

Also E-Ring was great, its becoming my fav military-type show, and one of my favs overall.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-17 20:47:30

I thought that lost was ok, but the way they used the camera last night was just so annoying. all the moving and shaking.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-17 20:50:19

At 11/17/05 08:47 PM, milinko959 wrote: I thought that lost was ok, but the way they used the camera last night was just so annoying. all the moving and shaking.

What do you mean? I thought the moving and shaking was at a normal amount, then again I was tired as hell.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-17 20:53:16

I dunno, just the crash scene. But keep in mind I don't usually watch shows like this so I'm not sure what exactly the norm is. Just seemed a bit excessive in that one scene.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-17 21:18:36

At 11/17/05 08:53 PM, milinko959 wrote: I dunno, just the crash scene.

Yeah, if done wrong shaky cameras can get annoying, like in battle scenes during movies. However, here it was okay, considering it didn't last that long, you could kind of understand everything, and it gave a sense of chaos.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-18 04:14:17

At 11/17/05 05:43 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 11/17/05 11:18 AM, Hanshinboy wrote: Fave Cartoon- Scooby-do, Gi-joe, Transformers,
Ya transformers are great...

But only the old transformers, because they made it shite with the new animations.

I saw another episode of House and got some great news from my cable provider. I can use their new service to watch TV on demand. I don't have to wait until House is on every thursday, I can just punch a few buttons and I can watch an episode whenever I damn well feel like it :)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-18 18:31:07

At 11/18/05 04:14 AM, Coop83 wrote: I don't have to wait until House is on every thursday, I can just punch a few buttons and I can watch an episode whenever I damn well feel like it :)

Its on every tuesday here. But you can see episodes that haven't even aired?

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-18 20:54:55

Not familiar with cable on demand, but I think he has something like tivo where the episodes get recorded.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-18 22:19:38

OMG ~X~ HAS THE HAMMER!!!!

So sadly my life w/ TV has turned to this: Simpsons, War At Home, Family Guy, American Dad, NFL, Prison Break, and sometimes Conan...

I miss shows like Lost and Numb3rs and such...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-19 01:35:26

I looked at the last current pages of clubs and crews and found these clubs they are active ones so if i missed any tv related clubs let me know here is the list i have so far...

Popularity based on pages...

The Simpsons Club (Pages 107)
http://www.newground..s/topic.php?id=50101

The Futurama Club (Pages 52)
http://www.newground..s/topic.php?id=74603

Buffy the Vampire Club (Pages 14)
http://www.newground../topic.php?id=173859

CSI (Pages 7)
http://www.newground../topic.php?id=298902

That 70's Show (Pages 5)
http://www.newground../topic.php?id=335823

Alias (Pages 2)
http://www.newground../topic.php?id=367408

Friends (Pages 2)
http://www.newground../topic.php?id=371705

Lost show Club (Pages 2)
http://www.newground../topic.php?id=359407

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-19 07:49:10

At 11/18/05 10:19 PM, -Superman- wrote: OMG ~X~ HAS THE HAMMER!!!!

Haha yes i do...

So sadly my life w/ TV has turned to this: Simpsons, War At Home, Family Guy, American Dad, NFL, Prison Break, and sometimes Conan...

Simpsons are good though, but LOST was great hehe...

At 11/18/05 04:14 AM, Coop83 wrote: But only the old transformers, because they made it shite with the new animations.

I supose the new ones are ok but nothing like the original, i did purchase the new optimus prime and omega prime tramsformers the other day though its very nice...

At 11/17/05 08:47 PM, milinko959 wrote: I thought that lost was ok, but the way they used the camera last night was just so annoying. all the moving and shaking.

The shaking was ok i didnt notice it that much...

At 11/17/05 05:48 PM, seventy-one wrote: Also E-Ring was great, its becoming my fav military-type show, and one of my favs overall.

I cant say that i have seen that one...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-19 10:01:56

~X~ you've forgotten the Family Guy Crew or Club (i forget which one it is)...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-11-19 13:26:34

Numb3rs was also good last night, not as much new mathematical break-throughs as the previous episodes, but good nonetheless.