00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GinosEste just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Commercial skits! ($$)

271 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Commercial skits! ($$) 2020-03-07 11:00:49

I'm hosting an upcoming podcast project where I interview one of my favorite artists here on Newgrounds. The podcast will feature commissioned voice actors that act in their own commercials during the breaks. The purpose is to promote their abilities as voice actors and hopefully influence people to write their own skits!

Here's where you come in-- I need scripts. I can find the voice actors but many of them do not have extra scripts lying around and they need ideas. I am willing to purchase scripts featuring dialogue written by Newgrounders here in the writing forums.

The commission will be a minimum of $10 per script, and feel free to message me here on Newgrounds or in this thread to help brainstorm ideas. I would love to have your input!

Thanks~!

-Xin

*xin laugh*

Response to Commercial skits! ($$) 2020-03-07 15:51:17

I forgot to mention that I will accredit writers for their scripts, if we end up using it.

*xin laugh*

Response to Commercial skits! ($$) 2020-03-09 12:00:07

I always wanted to see this animated/voiced.

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1211224#bbspost22048026_post_text

I mean, it's more than a skit, but there's scenes that you could pick and choose from it. I wrote this like 15 years ago, but I still think the humor stands up to today's standards... maybe...

So feel free to use that, but I don't need any $$ in return.

Response to Commercial skits! ($$) 2020-03-09 23:52:45

At 3/9/20 12:00 PM, Fro wrote: I always wanted to see this animated/voiced.

I mean, it's more than a skit, but there's scenes that you could pick and choose from it. I wrote this like 15 years ago, but I still think the humor stands up to today's standards... maybe...

I just read that this was supposed to be for a commercial, I'm so fucking dumb.

Response to Commercial skits! ($$) 2020-03-10 04:23:08

At 3/9/20 11:52 PM, Fro wrote:
At 3/9/20 12:00 PM, Fro wrote: I always wanted to see this animated/voiced.

I just read that this was supposed to be for a commercial, I'm so fucking dumb.

They *are* technically commercial break skits, but I dont mind having some variety. It's literally whatever tests the voice actors' abilities and showcases some creativity.

Im sure theres something I could find in there to use lol. I recently just finished two scripts, so I havent had the time to look at your thread yet, but it looks like it has a comical tone to it. I seriously appreciate the help, Fro.

*xin laugh*