00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

M3KK just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A vision from God..

189 Views | 2 Replies

A vision from God.. 2020-03-01 14:09:43

Perhaps it is that artificial intellengence was born... Perhaps it is that Davinci yeilded doom. Now it is certain that all.life.on earth is working toward a common goal. To build and create. Where as the left behind symphony of destruction belongs to the anti God.... Shall we relcaim our rights to the republic, or shall we continue to allow hells gates to shut us up and down the streets that belong to us. Shall we make straight the path for war or shall we make straight the path for the Lord it is to me that my God is the God of War. Peace on earth and mercy for the stars, the planets have yet to be conquered. Tap the planetry ecosystem we must. Like sapping a tree of it's nutrients. The fields are ripe for harvest but the workers are few. So what do we want God Power. What are we going to do with it.... Fight for Peace.

In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}

Response to A vision from God.. 2020-03-01 16:00:44

At 3/1/20 02:09 PM, MichaelJason1 wrote: Perhaps it is that artificial intellengence was born... Perhaps it is that Davinci yeilded doom. Now it is certain that all.life.on earth is working toward a common goal. To build and create. Where as the left behind symphony of destruction belongs to the anti God.... Shall we relcaim our rights to the republic, or shall we continue to allow hells gates to shut us up and down the streets that belong to us. Shall we make straight the path for war or shall we make straight the path for the Lord it is to me that my God is the God of War. Peace on earth and mercy for the stars, the planets have yet to be conquered. Tap the planetry ecosystem we must. Like sapping a tree of it's nutrients. The fields are ripe for harvest but the workers are few. So what do we want God Power. What are we going to do with it.... Fight for Peace

The second coming of Jesus Christ is like a farmer who planted an invisible King on every planet and when the harvest was ripe he told the earthlings let's go pick cotton

In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}

Response to A vision from God.. 2020-03-01 16:11:16

At 3/1/20 04:00 PM, MichaelJason1 wrote:
At 3/1/20 02:09 PM, MichaelJason1 wrote: Perhaps it is that artificial intellengence was born... Perhaps it is that Davinci yeilded doom. Now it is certain that all.life.on earth is working toward a common goal. To build and create. Where as the left behind symphony of destruction belongs to the anti God.... Shall we relcaim our rights to the republic, or shall we continue to allow hells gates to shut us up and down the streets that belong to us. Shall we make straight the path for war or shall we make straight the path for the Lord it is to me that my God is the God of War. Peace on earth and mercy for the stars, the planets have yet to be conquered. Tap the planetry ecosystem we must. Like sapping a tree of it's nutrients. The fields are ripe for harvest but the workers are few. So what do we want God Power. What are we going to do with it.... Fight for Peace
The second coming of Jesus Christ is like a farmer who planted an invisible King on every planet and when the harvest was ripe he told the earthlings let's go pick cotton.

So they had a Civil war and went to the moon. ..

Then God said let's not talk about that right now, Let's master war, so they went to Mars,

Then when the war was almost over he said what pigs you,ve become ... Please tear down that whore house and start a space force recruitment center.