00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blozeoff just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

looking for album art

481 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

looking for album art 2020-01-18 15:53:38

Hello. I'm a musician/producer. I thought I would really like to have something cool for my album art. Are there any artists/photographers who would be willing to give/make free album art for me?

Response to looking for album art 2020-01-19 14:55:06

Hey there, I'd be interested in collaborating with you for the album cover art. I made a couple of mock album cover arts that are themed around synthwave/chillwave and future funk respectively, as well as a parody of another album cover for a Pokemon fanart.

You can check out my profile for more of my work to see if it's what you're looking for.

Response to looking for album art 2020-01-19 23:34:13

At 1/18/20 03:53 PM, Introverse wrote: Hello. I'm a musician/producer. I thought I would really like to have something cool for my album art. Are there any artists/photographers who would be willing to give/make free album art for me?

Hey, I'm not sure how many artists there are here who'd do a drawing for free unless they're explicitly taking requests, but there's a lot of artists here who run really cheap with prices like myself so you only end up paying around $10-$30. If you're willing to spend a small bit of money for something like an album cover, I can assure you it'd be absolutely worth it :D

Response to looking for album art 2020-02-09 21:01:08

I definitely don't do it for free, but I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring anyway if you find that you're dissatisfied with the free results you get. Overall my fee is dependent on your satisfaction with my art but I generally won't take less than $50 for this kind of thing.

I've designed art for a band called Subnuba and an Austrian DJ who I don't know the professional name of.

Response to looking for album art 2020-04-21 08:33:13

At 1/18/20 03:53 PM, Introverse wrote: Hello. I'm a musician/producer. I thought I would really like to have something cool for my album art. Are there any artists/photographers who would be willing to give/make free album art for me?

I could do it for free, so what is the Album Genre? How would you describe the music?