00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hans-with-Ze-Flamer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ZzzLunar Sun Dance

329 Views | 8 Replies

ZzzLunar Sun Dance 2019-12-20 17:58:38

Ever Dance with the Holy Ghost on a Moon Llite Night, in a Graveyard where the buggs don't bite, Learning a lesson about fear and fright.

The sun goes down and the moon comes out. The black woman sings and the white boys shout. I believe without a doubt. My God rules with political cloute. If you really want to know what this is all about.

Get on your knees and bury your face in the mud. Pray to God and don't be a dud. Repent from sin you don't need that crud. Hunt the dragon like Elmore Fud. Take a bath and soake in the suds.

Getting souls saved that's the plan. One at a time, every nation even Iran. And doin it Right for Uncle Sam.

So get on board and do something with you life. Sing a song about having a virgin wife. Or a new fight song for your man. Keep it real and if they say you can't. Let your heart beat yes I can.

In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}

Response to ZzzLunar Sun Dance 2019-12-20 18:08:33

It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring the old man is snoring the old man is snoring he jumped in bed and bumped his head and finally woke up in the morning...

In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}

Response to ZzzLunar Sun Dance 2019-12-20 18:24:19

I did acid once and almost got left behind.

Laid on my back on Billy Reed base ball field and all the stars started spinng around me... I.feared.the pentagram I was.about to form and I woke myself.up and begged.God just get me through this one bad trip.and I'll never do it again.. but 5 years later I did it again.....he got me through that one too.... It wasn't fun

.say no to drugs. And just sweat it out on the dance floor.

Response to ZzzLunar Sun Dance 2019-12-20 22:05:04 (edited 2019-12-20 22:07:37)

Next time Jesus Comes to you like a theiif in the night say as if the c"ookies a"ND "milk I left out for you just weren't enough..

What's my good confession..

Jesus.is santa clause...

Response to ZzzLunar Sun Dance 2019-12-21 01:14:47 (edited 2019-12-21 01:18:14)

Tchk, Zink... We're the angel wing of coarse coarse coarse,..

DuneTaDunt.Dunt Dunt Dunt, DuwwDoDoDunte,Dute. DOOHDooh Dooh Dooh do do..

Yan Key dotle went to town went to town. Rodeing on a poney stuck a fewthwr in his hat and called it Mac a.ero.knee...

If we all work together we will all.survive like wind and feather coniside..

Do as will.....Keep it alive..

Christmas is coming the goose it getting fat please do put a penny in the old man's hat if you haven't got a penny a hay penny will due if you haven't got a hay penny then God bless you.,.

Response to ZzzLunar Sun Dance 2019-12-21 01:21:17

At 12/21/19 01:14 AM, MichaelJason1 wrote: Tchk, Zink... We're the angel wing of coarse coarse coarse,..
Yan Key dotle went to town went to town. Rodeing on a poney stuck a fewthwr in his hat and called it Mac a.ero.knee...

Christmas is coming the goose it getting fat please do put a penny in the old man's hat if you haven't got a penny a hay penny will due if you haven't got a hay penny then God bless you.,.

Yankee dootle keep it up yankedootle.dandey tablet dotle.keep it up and with then.girls.be hamdy

Response to ZzzLunar Sun Dance 2019-12-21 03:15:54

At 12/21/19 01:21 AM, MichaelJason1 wrote:
At 12/21/19 01:14 AM, MichaelJason1 wrote: Tchk, Zink... We're the angel wing of coarse coarse coarse,..

Yankee dootle keep it up yankedootle.dandey tablet dotle.keep it up and with then.girls.be hamdy

Dododo.dododo.dododo

Response to ZzzLunar Sun Dance 2020-02-02 21:36:46 (edited 2020-02-02 21:47:27)

Dance Exodus.

Dance dance Exodos

Dance dance Exodus

COMMA.CAPISHA

NOLA.ME.LESHA

Whatcha be thinking when the craps in your head ain,t it better than being filled with lead, I be praying to God have mercy on me,.what the hells the point of that tv..., I be seeing snakes following brides I be wandering if it,s common after mine so I guess rape victims must be nuns israili vrigins prime to defend I finally figured out how to begin we be doing shrink session in a pop up tent and we're developing the matrix Cross to prevent babies from.becoming batteries like.the computer red Cross hopein.prince.charles.likes.whos the boss so reclaim that rust and tell.em.not to fuss if you do like me you let the roots grow out your feet and just dance exodus.

Dance

Dance.

Exodus

Dance

Dance

Exodus

Response to ZzzLunar Sun Dance 2020-02-04 20:06:22

At 2/2/20 09:36 PM, MichaelJason1 wrote: Dance Exodus.

Dance dance Exodos
Dance dance Exodus

COMMA.CAPISHA
NOLA.ME.LESHA

Whatcha be thinking when the craps in your head ain,t it better than being filled with lead, I be praying to God have mercy on me,.what the hells the point of that tv..., I be seeing snakes following brides I be wandering if it,s common after mine so I guess rape victims must be nuns israili vrigins prime to defend I finally figured out how to begin we be doing shrink session in a pop up tent and we're developing the matrix Cross to prevent babies from.becoming batteries like.the computer red Cross hopein.prince.charles.likes.whos the boss so reclaim that rust and tell.em.not to fuss if you do like me you let the roots grow out your feet and just dance exodus.

Dance
Dance.
Exodus
Dance
Dance
Exodus

From evil we must repent,

Turn from evil and do good we must,

MidEvil is not mine I disown it upon hate

And yes I hate that evil sin,

St Pete high must begin,

Jesus Christ is the key that frees me from the mark of that beast,

That mark of the beast is wicked

The Lord rebuke it we must be humane

All for love, human kind is in danger

I pray for a repentance act on spirit fm