00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help with script for animation?

264 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Help with script for animation? 2019-09-05 21:35:05

Yo! I'm making an animation, but I need to write the script first. I have some idea of what will happen, but I'd love to have some help! I have a few characters in mind. This is a adventure sci fi, with a few dark elements.

Tody- The main character. Young and introverted, he didn't find adventure... adventure found him!

Uncle Lad (Hence my username)- A crazy scientist who's been missing for years, who's out of touch with society and tries to keep his nephew alive. A secondary protagonist, and Tody's uncle.

Miles- A third wheel. Extroverted and always hungry! Not the brightest, but real chill, and can make friends fast!

These are my main characters. Of course, there will be more, who have minor but important parts in the story!

Two police robots, one male and one female

Alien Overlord

Alien henchmen

Demon bounty hunter

Homeless Florida man

And more!

Of course, animating will take a long time, so not many will be able to see my results for a long time. I will try to show progress to people who contribute though!

I have no current deadline.

Contact me if interested!

Response to Help with script for animation? 2019-09-07 17:43:51

At 9/5/19 09:35 PM, UncleLad wrote: Yo! I'm making an animation, but I need to write the script first. I have some idea of what will happen, but I'd love to have some help! I have a few characters in mind. This is a adventure sci fi, with a few dark elements.
Tody- The main character. Young and introverted, he didn't find adventure... adventure found him!
Uncle Lad (Hence my username)- A crazy scientist who's been missing for years, who's out of touch with society and tries to keep his nephew alive. A secondary protagonist, and Tody's uncle.
Miles- A third wheel. Extroverted and always hungry! Not the brightest, but real chill, and can make friends fast!
These are my main characters. Of course, there will be more, who have minor but important parts in the story!
Two police robots, one male and one female
Alien Overlord
Alien henchmen
Demon bounty hunter
Homeless Florida man
And more!
Of course, animating will take a long time, so not many will be able to see my results for a long time. I will try to show progress to people who contribute though!
I have no current deadline.
Contact me if interested!

i don't i can be a big help but contact me if you want to.