00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game Designer seeking Programmer

431 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Game Designer seeking Programmer 2019-08-21 13:36:54

Hello!

I'm designing a game where the player is in an isometric 2.5D game where the player is in a vehicle that is weaving through highway traffic in order to escape the Police.

Here's a still-frame image of what I want the game to look like. The art is in a raw state at the moment, but it will be highly refined very soon.

iu_48722_7331139.jpg

I'm designing all aspects of the game (besides programming, that's your job).

I will design:

• Game UX/UI
  • Visual Aesthetic + Creative Direction
  • Sound (Sound Effects, Music)
  • Marketing/Promotion

I will be coordinating the presentation of the game after it is completed. Ideally, we would release it through Unity and onto the various mobile platforms at that point. I would also consider making a version to release on PC.

So I'm looking for a programmer who would work with me on this project.

The ideal programmer I'm looking for is:

• Friendly
  • Dependable
  • Has made games before
  • Experienced programming in: Python, C#, or other coding that would work for this type of game (it will be released on mobile)
  • Experience in game engines including but not limited to (Unity, Unreal Engine)
  • Enjoys making games
  • Wants to make $$$ with me by creating a fun mobile game
  • Will split the profits 50/50 with me

IF you're interested, please reply through here and/or directly by email via mh9k@mail.com.

Thanks for your interest.

• DimensionLord

Response to Game Designer seeking Programmer 2020-01-05 16:03:08

At 8/21/19 01:36 PM, DimensionLord wrote: Hello!

I'm designing a game where the player is in an isometric 2.5D game where the player is in a vehicle that is weaving through highway traffic in order to escape the Police.

Here's a still-frame image of what I want the game to look like. The art is in a raw state at the moment, but it will be highly refined very soon.

I'm designing all aspects of the game (besides programming, that's your job).

I will design:

I will be coordinating the presentation of the game after it is completed. Ideally, we would release it through Unity and onto the various mobile platforms at that point. I would also consider making a version to release on PC.

So I'm looking for a programmer who would work with me on this project.

The ideal programmer I'm looking for is:

IF you're interested, please reply through here and/or directly by email via mh9k@mail.com.

Thanks for your interest.

Still looking for someone?