00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mechanical keyboards

219 Views | 7 Replies

Mechanical keyboards 2019-07-18 09:42:48

I got a Razer Huntsman Elite keyboard recently as my first mechanical keyboard. Its pretty noisy, but I like the sound of it... feels more like a REAL keyboard. Anyone else here use a mechanical keyboard?

derp

Response to Mechanical keyboards 2019-07-18 10:46:06

I've always wanted to have one for my computer. However, I use a notebook now so I suppose it's impossible unless one day I get a computer.

English is not my first language, spanish is. Saludos desde Argentina.

Response to Mechanical keyboards 2019-07-18 11:43:52

At 7/18/19 10:46 AM, Dovod wrote: I've always wanted to have one for my computer. However, I use a notebook now so I suppose it's impossible unless one day I get a computer.

Does it not have any USB slots that you could put a mechanical keyboard in?

Response to Mechanical keyboards 2019-07-18 11:46:36

At 7/18/19 11:43 AM, Little-Rena wrote:
At 7/18/19 10:46 AM, Dovod wrote: I've always wanted to have one for my computer. However, I use a notebook now so I suppose it's impossible unless one day I get a computer.

I think so. Don't know. I suppose I need it considering the fact that the "R", "Y" and many of the numbers don't work anymore.

English is not my first language, spanish is. Saludos desde Argentina.

Response to Mechanical keyboards 2019-07-18 11:48:56

At 7/18/19 11:46 AM, Dovod wrote:
I think so. Don't know. I suppose I need it considering the fact that the "R", "Y" and many of the numbers don't work anymore.

I can't stand notebook or laptop keybaords personally, they make me type funny. But if the functionality is going, you might need to look into repairing it, or getting a seperate keyboard.

Response to Mechanical keyboards 2019-07-18 12:33:44

At 7/18/19 11:48 AM, Little-Rena wrote:
At 7/18/19 11:46 AM, Dovod wrote:
I can't stand notebook or laptop keybaords personally, they make me type funny. But if the functionality is going, you might need to look into repairing it, or getting a seperate keyboard.

They're fucking horrible, real keyboards are where it's at.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Mechanical keyboards 2019-07-18 12:39:59

Used one for over a decade. I'm indifferent to keyboards anyway.

cc54ill

Response to Mechanical keyboards 2019-07-18 13:10:44

At 7/18/19 09:42 AM, PriusRepellent wrote: I got a Razer Huntsman Elite keyboard recently as my first mechanical keyboard. Its pretty noisy, but I like the sound of it... feels more like a REAL keyboard. Anyone else here use a mechanical keyboard?

Yes. I can drown out its noise quite well.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature