00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Asking for old version of Reason

601 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Asking for old version of Reason 2019-07-15 20:58:58

I have been trying to get back into making music. I used to use Logic pro 8 for a while but then my mac shit the bed and when i got a new one logic pro 8 doesn't work well at all with my current OS. There are a lot of bugs. The biggest one is as the line moves along the project wether you are composing or listening, it turns everything behind it black and unable be seen. i have tried everything to fix this but the bottom line is I would have to upgrade to the most current version of Logic Pro to fix the problem.

I would like to go back to using Reason. i had a lot of fun using Reason 5.0. They are up to 10 now. What Im asking for is if anyone has any version of reason they would like to sell to me so i can install it on my computer and then pay the upgrade fee for Reason 10. Its only 129.00 for the upgrade as opposed to the full software price of 399.00. Also if anyone can give me some tips on how to get this together it would be much appreciated. Of course i would pay you for the old version of reason. I'm hoping 50 bucks sounds fair.

These are my current mac stats

iu_39928_2427564.pngiu_39929_2427564.jpg