00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiToDaAra just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LittleKuriboh sucks

412 Views | 2 Replies

That guy should stay away from Anime. First of all. Getting paid doing this crap annoys me. He can beg of the streets i dont care. And abridged series are lazy and dumb as crap to begin with, animators use tons of effort into it. And these douches wanna make profit from this by having lazy dumb low american toilet humour which may explain why dumbass super hero movies attract the most stupid people over there.

But this guy alongside Channel awesome and cinemassacre can also just screw themself.

He is annoying lame hipster who dubs crappy voices over Anime and think he is some kind of a genius. For some reason i have a feeling these are type of people who dont know how to read. Either that or they are just lowering themself to the lowest demeanor.

Also the anti hipster game is Sonic Heroes, aswell as listening to Avril Lavigne and Soulja Boy. Just my recomendation

Response to LittleKuriboh sucks 2019-05-29 11:41:46 (edited 2019-05-29 11:42:19)

But I like LittleKuriboh's work on youtube. =(

Edit: Just realized he or she only has one post, sorry for replying.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to LittleKuriboh sucks 2019-05-29 22:07:52

At 5/29/19 01:59 PM, Voltage wrote: Hey so 2007 called, they want their ng BBS post back

There's really an eerie amount of details about this post that seems like an echo from the past.

Could this be confirmation that there's ghosts within these forums.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature