00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Threads about NG monetization

485 Views | 7 Replies

Threads about NG monetization 2019-05-22 11:42:16

Hi. I want to start a thread asking about monetization on Newgrounds. Should I post it in the General forum or post it in this one, or other?

Please help- thank you.

Response to Threads about NG monetization 2019-05-22 12:13:57

At 5/22/19 11:42 AM, ngman7 wrote: Hi. I want to start a thread asking about monetization on Newgrounds. Should I post it in the General forum or post it in this one, or other?

Please help- thank you.

Let’s use this one. What’s your query?

Just stop making threads asking whether you’re posting in the wrong place. You won’t be punished if you’re (somehow) wrong.

BBS Signature

IS monetization a thing on Newgrounds? Do people capitalize off of the videos and games they showcase on this site? Do people make art, writings, music and other audio-related things, etc. and post them on this site for commissions?

If so, how does all of this work?

Response to Threads about NG monetization 2019-05-23 14:42:01

At 5/23/19 08:04 AM, ngman7 wrote: IS monetization a thing on Newgrounds? Do people capitalize off of the videos and games they showcase on this site? Do people make art, writings, music and other audio-related things, etc. and post them on this site for commissions?

Yes.

You know this.

I know you know this.

I found this with a search engine with "monetization".

You can also make a news post to say you're open for Commisions, and set your rate.

I'll answer further questions after you submitted something so you can see for yourself.

Otherwise it's a waste of both of our time.

BBS Signature

At 5/23/19 02:42 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 5/23/19 08:04 AM, ngman7 wrote: IS monetization a thing on Newgrounds? Do people capitalize off of the videos and games they showcase on this site? Do people make art, writings, music and other audio-related things, etc. and post them on this site for commissions?
Yes.
You know this.
I know you know this.

No, I didn't know this. I have never tried to monetize anything on this site.

I found this with a search engine with "monetization".
You can also make a news post to say you're open for Commisions, and set your rate.

I'll answer further questions after you submitted something so you can see for yourself.
Otherwise it's a waste of both of our time.

Like I said to Fro, I'll post art when I am ready to post art. I also told him I don't like people coercing me to do so. I had one piece of artwork posted on my profile that was up for a short while but I took it down. It's not a waste of time. Thank you for responding.

Response to Threads about NG monetization 2019-05-23 16:15:13

I have work to do, and business to take care of, when I am not on NG or anywhere online. I'll post some artwork, or voice clips, or writings, or whatever, when I have the time to do so.

Response to Threads about NG monetization 2019-05-23 18:40:29

I dislike when people make assumptions about me.

Response to Threads about NG monetization 2019-05-23 18:57:56

At 5/23/19 03:17 PM, ngman7 wrote:
At 5/23/19 02:42 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Yes.
You know this.
I know you know this.
No, I didn't know this. I have never tried to monetize anything on this site.

You know that people use this site for monetisation. You talk about it all the time in General.

A lot of the queries you ask in this forum are worthless because you either

• could look them up,
  • bite the bullet and try for yourself, or
  • you’re not going to submit anything anytime soon, so the answer has no worth to you.

(For the record, all other queries in this forum by other people are fine.)

BBS Signature