00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Arthurtheartist just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Posting Error 2019-02-05 20:51:41

I've been having posting problems as of late. I keep getting an error that says: "TypeError: Object doesn't support property or method 'toBlob' "

I have no idea what this means, but I haven't been able to post for weeks. Is this something I can fix on my end?

Response to Posting Error 2019-02-06 08:23:09

At 2/5/19 08:51 PM, Brushstroke626 wrote: I've been having posting problems as of late. I keep getting an error that says: "TypeError: Object doesn't support property or method 'toBlob' "

I have no idea what this means, but I haven't been able to post for weeks. Is this something I can fix on my end?

Are you running an older version of Safari or Edge? If you have the option to update your browser version, this should fix it - to Blob isn't supported by older browsers. Need to see if we can handle that failure better on our end.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Posting Error 2019-02-06 18:21:38

At 2/6/19 08:23 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 2/5/19 08:51 PM, Brushstroke626 wrote: I've been having posting problems as of late. I keep getting an error that says: "TypeError: Object doesn't support property or method 'toBlob' "

Are you running an older version of Safari or Edge? If you have the option to update your browser version, this should fix it - to Blob isn't supported by older browsers. Need to see if we can handle that failure better on our end.

I think I might be. I use Edge most of the time, but I also have Firefox as a backup. I'll look into seeing if there are updates I've missed for Edge. If the problem continues, I'll try using Firefox instead for posting here. Thanks for the feedback.