00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tag Update and Salad Fingers 11!

5,475 Views | 31 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Tag Update and Salad Fingers 11! 2019-02-07 12:48:10

At 2/7/19 10:38 AM, MarikBentusi wrote: Oh yeah, late to the party, but it seems like the new tagging system allows users to upload tags that use more characters than the search function accepts, making them kind of useless.

For example this fanart is tagged with the original show's name "boku-no-hero-academia", but since that's 21 characters long, clicking on it will only give you the error message "ERROR — Please limit the number of tags you use to 4 and their length to 20."

I've noticed a couple times that relatively common tags exceed Newgrounds' tag size limit, so maybe that limit could be bumped up a bit and then properly enforced by the new tag uploader!

Update: @liljim just fixed this!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Tag Update and Salad Fingers 11! 2019-04-09 00:06:47

At 1/31/19 12:31 PM, Fro wrote: I was so excited when I pulled up newgrounds on my phone last night and I saw a new Salad Fingers submission. 1. David Firth is still doing shit? 2. Newgrounds is still around??

It was a big surprise. NewGrounds will always be around.

I watched it in the moment, he told me he's going to watch it during his lunch today. I'm going to check in and make sure he remembers haha.

You should marathon the original first, before viewing the new one.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature