00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm new and have some questions

181 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm new and have some questions 2019-01-11 19:35:00

So I made my account last year but I haven't used it much mostly because I've been wondering if is it actually possible to never be scouted? I uploaded a few stuff when I made my account but then I found out about the scouting system and I pretty much got demotivated because I just started to feel that nobody might like my art and my stuff would end up being hidden in a corner that who knows how many people actually see.

That's pretty much it, is there any chance that I will never get scouted?

Response to I'm new and have some questions 2019-01-12 05:29:07

Theoretically it is possible. If you decline every scout request, you will never be scouted. If you quit uploading right now and let your art be buried in the depths of the portal, you most likely will never be scouted. If from now on you only produce crap - wait, scratch that, some art portal troll will find you, but then you'd be unlikely to remain scouted.

Basically, the best way to increase your chances of being scouted is to keep improving and submitting your art.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 1/12/19 05:29 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Basically, the best way to increase your chances of being scouted is to keep improving and submitting your art.

Yes, just keep practicing and you'll probably get scouted eventually!

There are some really talented artists who for some reason choose to remain unscouted forever too, so even if you remain in the unscouted area a long time: know you're still in the presence of certain greatness. ;) So far your art seems better than most of ones therein too. Just keep up the good work.

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature