00:00
00:00

Hillary Clinton defends pedophile..

665 Views | 35 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hillary's Rape Case.


"Her first criminal defense case... she defended a man accused of raping a 12 year old girl even though she thought he was guilty at the time..." She even says "It was a fascinating case." and laughed about it. The girl passed a polygraph so she was not lying about the rape.


Well I guess everyone needs and deserves to be defended in court, but laughing about it?


The left is starting to defend pedophiles lately so I thought I'd post this. I can't believe this is happening. I really think the left is just trying to deteriorate all of any morality left in society. What are your thoughts? Why do you think the left is starting to defend pedophiles?


I fell down and hit my head on a rock. My Father asked, is the rock ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-02 17:19:54


Fox News and Info Wars. Great sources, there. Also, incredibly old news.


And the last I looked, the right has no problems with pedophiles. They just call it the marriageable age, at least for girls. They supported one for congress, Roy Moore.

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-02 17:40:35


This is old news.


TL;DR version: she was assigned to defend the pedophile, which is done in order to grant him his American right to a fair trial, and she accepted it. He settled for a plea, as many accused do, in order to get a lighter sentence (likely at her disgression, because any lawyer worth their salt would know that was pointless to actually defend). She did not laugh at the child involved, but rather the entire circumstance of the whole thing.


2016 is calling, it'd like it's Hillary focused hateboner fetish back. You should probably do what everyone else is trying to do and forget about her.


As for the other topic... really? McGinnis (a known nationalist hate group founder) being interviewed on Infowars (which is... er, infowars)? I'm not watching that (mostly because I'm at work), and most people will likely treat it like everything else from Infowars: laugh at it and ignore it. Provide a link to whatever he's accusing "the left" of doing from a non-Infowars affiliated website if you actually want a discussion on it.


In the meantime, how about that 2017 Special Election Senate seat in Georgia, where the Republican party rigorously fought for the accused pedophile, Roy Moore? Surely that doesn't at all implicate Republicans as a whole for being the party for child molesters. :)


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-02 19:37:03


trouble with these pedophilia cases, they seem to touch all who are apart of it


BBS Signature

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-03 00:07:55


There are many other sources of left supporting pedophiles. Antifa supports it. I just picked that link out of randomness. But hey it's old news so who gives a fuck.


I fell down and hit my head on a rock. My Father asked, is the rock ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-03 00:39:21


At 1/3/19 12:07 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote: There are many other sources of left supporting pedophiles.


No, there isn't. Otherwise, prove it.


Antifa supports it.


No, they don't. Otherwise, prove it.


Are we actually going to talk about anything meaningful, or did you come in here to call ~60% of the country pedophiles?


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-03 00:56:49


At 1/3/19 12:39 AM, Gario wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:07 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote: There are many other sources of left supporting pedophiles.
No, there isn't. Otherwise, prove it.

Antifa supports it.
No, they don't. Otherwise, prove it.

Are we actually going to talk about anything meaningful, or did you come in here to call ~60% of the country pedophiles?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9siALpqSSKw&t=13s

https://newspunch.com/antifa-pedo-bashers-attacked/

https://gawker.com/5941037/born-this-way-sympathy-and-science-for-those-who--want-to-have-sex-with-children

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/leftist-comedians-want-you-to-think-pedophilia-is-super-funny



I fell down and hit my head on a rock. My Father asked, is the rock ok?

BBS Signature

At 1/3/19 12:56 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:39 AM, Gario wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:07 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote: There are many other sources of left supporting pedophiles.
No, there isn't. Otherwise, prove it.

Antifa supports it.
No, they don't. Otherwise, prove it.

Are we actually going to talk about anything meaningful, or did you come in here to call ~60% of the country pedophiles?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9siALpqSSKw&t=13s
https://newspunch.com/antifa-pedo-bashers-attacked/
https://gawker.com/5941037/born-this-way-sympathy-and-science-for-those-who--want-to-have-sex-with-children
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/leftist-comedians-want-you-to-think-pedophilia-is-super-funny


Apparently, all that was was an alt-right hoax. No surprise you would buy into it.

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-03 01:35:54


At 1/3/19 01:18 AM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:56 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:39 AM, Gario wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:07 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote: There are many other sources of left supporting pedophiles.
No, there isn't. Otherwise, prove it.

Antifa supports it.
No, they don't. Otherwise, prove it.

Are we actually going to talk about anything meaningful, or did you come in here to call ~60% of the country pedophiles?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9siALpqSSKw&t=13s
https://newspunch.com/antifa-pedo-bashers-attacked/
https://gawker.com/5941037/born-this-way-sympathy-and-science-for-those-who--want-to-have-sex-with-children
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/leftist-comedians-want-you-to-think-pedophilia-is-super-funny
Apparently, all that was an alt-right hoax. No surprise you would buy into it.


There are still other leftist supporting pedophillia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knPy6iRXmeg&t=93s


I fell down and hit my head on a rock. My Father asked, is the rock ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-03 01:42:18


At 1/3/19 01:18 AM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:56 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:39 AM, Gario wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:07 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
Apparently, all that was was an alt-right hoax. No surprise you would buy into it.


And what about the things said on Gawker?


I fell down and hit my head on a rock. My Father asked, is the rock ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-03 06:02:37


Oh, Clinton's.. Nothing new here.


At 1/3/19 12:39 AM, Gario wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:07 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote: There are many other sources of left supporting pedophiles.
No, there isn't. Otherwise, prove it.


This is happening. It's not just coming from the left, they are just most easily manipulated and stupid enough to buy into this "love disorder" crap.


https://youtu.be/A8p5ijTfdPM

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-03 10:49:12


At 1/3/19 06:02 AM, AcidX wrote: Oh, Clinton's.. Nothing new here.

At 1/3/19 12:39 AM, Gario wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:07 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote: There are many other sources of left supporting pedophiles.
No, there isn't. Otherwise, prove it.
This is happening. It's not just coming from the left, they are just most easily manipulated and stupid enough to buy into this "love disorder" crap.

https://youtu.be/A8p5ijTfdPM

That video is heavily reliant on a Ted talk video that was taken down due to keyboard warriors reinterpreting it as an acceptance of child abuse. I had to look it up because all of the “subtext” captions on the pick-and-choosed video sections. Nobody likes being told what to think, right?


Then there’s the stuff about turning away from God, acceptance of homosexuality and androgyny leading to social decay at the start of the video. Hmmmmmmmmm .......


BBS Signature

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-03 11:46:25


At 1/3/19 01:35 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 1/3/19 01:18 AM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:56 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:39 AM, Gario wrote:
At 1/3/19 12:07 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote: There are many other sources of left supporting pedophiles.
No, there isn't. Otherwise, prove it.

Antifa supports it.
No, they don't. Otherwise, prove it.

Are we actually going to talk about anything meaningful, or did you come in here to call ~60% of the country pedophiles?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9siALpqSSKw&t=13s
https://newspunch.com/antifa-pedo-bashers-attacked/
https://gawker.com/5941037/born-this-way-sympathy-and-science-for-those-who--want-to-have-sex-with-children
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/leftist-comedians-want-you-to-think-pedophilia-is-super-funny
Apparently, all that was an alt-right hoax. No surprise you would buy into it.
There are still other leftist supporting pedophillia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knPy6iRXmeg&t=93s


Funny how you keep posting sites that are on the far right, and who use certain questionable incidents to create a narrative about the left over pedophilia - and most of it turns out to be false. I suspect that outright support for pedophilia is less than it is on the right, and any actual support of it usually tied to religion and underage marriages - freedom of religion, and all that.


At 1/3/19 01:42 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
And what about the things said on Gawker?


Most everythong else was answered appropriately (antifa bologna was a right wing hoax, extreme right wing vids, etc.), but the Gawker thing is a fair place to give an honest answer.


The idea that pedophiles might actually be a mental disorder that needs treatment is not a "Left Wing" ideology; left wingers are as likely to tell pedophiles to go fuck themselves to death as much as any right winger, because child fucking is one of the worst crimes on the planet. This is further evidenced by the "shock humor" from some left wing comedians in your other example (which I don't condone) - it is always painted as something awful, otherwise there wouldn't actually be any joke at all. The left hate Pedophiles as much as the right does.


No, the "Pedophilia is a disease" idea is something being actively studied in the field of Psychology and Psychiatry, it has been for decades, and is apolitical. If you don't like pedophiles then certainly this doesn't matter - kill em' all is a common response - but if you want to protect children then discovering predications for future child rapists is crucial, and discovering a way to suppress their sexual urges is the holy grail for protecting children from them.


Not sure if you would understand the nuances of this topic, so here's the tl;dr version of the fiasco unfolding: lefties and righties hate child fuckers, and scientists are trying to find a cure for it so that they don't fuck children anymore. Right wing outlets, believing all academia is "Left Wing" (because they themselves are obscenely stupid), fail to realize "Stopping Pedophiles before they fuck children" is the best way to stop child fucking, so they wrongly claim the Left (again, academia = left) supports child fucking. Bad actors like Cernovich then attempt to frame left wing groups to paint them as supporters of child fucking, and people who exclusively consume right wing media (like yourself) parrot it on forums like this one.


So I'll restate this: the left does not support Pedophilia. Antifa does not support Pedophilia. Unless you have evidence otherwise (that doesn't fit the clusterfuck happening above), then you won't change a single mind on here.


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-03 14:25:37


At 1/3/19 10:49 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: That video is heavily reliant on a Ted talk video that was taken down due to keyboard warriors reinterpreting it as an acceptance of child abuse. I had to look it up because all of the “subtext” captions on the pick-and-choosed video sections. Nobody likes being told what to think, right?


This is how an agenda works. The video and the Ted talk is an exact copy of the tactics they are using to normalise this abhorrent criminal disorder. I've encountered people like this myself in my online excursions. Then we've got, my favourite, the BBC who can't report on this stuff without some bizarre altered perspective. Like this survivor story, which they turned into some kind of creepy Gothic Horror fairytale. Completely diluting the seriousness or gravity of the issue at hand, just as they always do.

I'll also remind you that the education system now teaches Sex Education as young as Year 4. Including LGBT and Anal Sex. There's no opt-in anymore either, it's mandatory. Because muh tolerance.


There's a lot of these weirdos and their numbers are growing, as they're wedging themselves into the LGBTQIA+ "movement". Like Peter Tatchell. Promotor and advocate of child sexual abuse. Now campaigning under the guise of "LGBT":


iu_1193_741767.png


Then there’s the stuff about turning away from God, acceptance of homosexuality and androgyny leading to social decay at the start of the video. Hmmmmmmmmm .......


I don't make the YouTube channels, nor do I identify with God vs Satan. However, I do understand Good vs Evil. They simply picked up on an emerging evil trend and were on point. Also, I'd imagine that message is aimed more at the survivors and dedicated fighters of Satanic Ritual Abuse. Also, social decay is pretty rife. That's exactly what the whole Divide & Conquer, pivoting on Civil War situation we're in, literally is.


The question is... If you have billionaire paedo friends... What kind of agenda might you support? One that eventually decriminalises such actions, perhaps??


If people don't challenge this agenda, it will happen. Just the same way the LGBT movement happened. Degenerate psychopaths running their sick drunken "Think-Tanks" are gonna slip in by the 'Back-Door' with their Tavistock tactics and what then? Legalise human trafficking next ?


At 1/3/19 01:50 PM, Gario wrote: No, the "Pedophilia is a disease" idea is something being actively studied in the field of Psychology and Psychiatry, it has been for decades, and is apolitical. If you don't like pedophiles then certainly this doesn't matter - kill em' all is a common response - but if you want to protect children then discovering predications for future child rapists is crucial, and discovering a way to suppress their sexual urges is the holy grail for protecting children from them.


I was catching the Ted talk video that was taken down, and it follows that paedophilia is a sexual disorder that people are born with. It distinguishes paedophilia from sexual abuse of children - you don’t need to have sexual feelings for children in order to abuse them. While the speaker doesn’t condone paedophiles acting on their urges and wishes to treat them (possibly chemically), she does claim that the ostracization of paedophiles leads them to sexually abusing children, as societally they’re already in the wrong.


Do I think she’ll get her way? Nah, not really - if you’re going to want to treat it, it’s always going to be cast in a negative light. Albeit she wants it to appear like a drug addiction, rather than as a murderer. Throughout the talk, she has to stress continuously that child abuse is wrong.


That doesn’t stop the YouTube commenters going ballistic. Paedophilia is a dirty word, which is shown in the discussion above between Edy and Waffle that either the Left or the Right are condemned as the go-to sympathisers for paedophiles.


Not that any sexual disorder should have a political leaning in the first place.


BBS Signature

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-03 14:47:29


At 1/3/19 02:27 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: That doesn’t stop the YouTube commenters going ballistic. Paedophilia is a dirty word, which is shown in the discussion above between Edy and Waffle that either the Left or the Right are condemned as the go-to sympathisers for paedophiles.


I was actually expecting the thread to be closed, since it's just obviously troll bait with old, outdated, news. I didn't expect a serious discussion from it.



At 1/3/19 02:25 PM, AcidX wrote:
This is how an agenda works. The video and the Ted talk is an exact copy of the tactics they are using to normalise this abhorrent criminal disorder.


Not going over the rest of your point because this is where you mix things up. Men fucking other men consensually (and woman/woman action, too) is a victimless crime, so frankly it shouldn't be seen as a crime. Puffing weed theoretically has more consequence than homosexual sex does, if for example other people don't like the smell of weed on your breath.


Child fucking is not a victimless crime - the child literally can't consent to it. No matter how much some abhorrent groups might want to try, it will never be normalized in the fashion you're talking about. You could use the same strategies that Homosexuals did to normalize their presence until the end of time and it would be as successful as if someone tried to normalize violently murdering one's parents.


You're worked up over a nonexistent threat.


The question is... If you have billionaire paedo friends... What kind of agenda might you support? One that eventually decriminalises such actions, perhaps??


No. If I had friends like that and I was trying to support them, I would make it illegal, then make a loophole for them and their suppliers into the law. That way, only they could have access to child fucking, giving them an exclusive share to the market. Kind of like how billionaires handle everything else awful that they do, in fact.


Fortunately I do not have these friends, nor do I have any power to do so. I also wouldn't be inclined to help them if I had them as friends.


If people don't challenge this agenda, it will happen. Just the same way the LGBT movement happened. Degenerate psychopaths running their sick drunken "Think-Tanks" are gonna slip in by the 'Back-Door' with their Tavistock tactics and what then? Legalise human trafficking next ?


Have you ever heard of the term "Slippeey slope"? Literally none of this follows from homosexuals trying to get rights.


At 1/3/19 02:27 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
I was catching the Ted talk video that was taken down, and it follows that paedophilia is a sexual disorder that people are born with. It distinguishes paedophilia from sexual abuse of children - you don’t need to have sexual feelings for children in order to abuse them. While the speaker doesn’t condone paedophiles acting on their urges and wishes to treat them (possibly chemically), she does claim that the ostracization of paedophiles leads them to sexually abusing children, as societally they’re already in the wrong.


I didn't watch the TED talk, but it sounds like they're in line with what I've seen in the field before. It's a brain disease that needs treatment in order to protect children from Pedophiles, has been my understanding. Again, though, that topic is waaaaay too nuanced to discuss with common right wing people (and even most left wing people, if I'm going to be honest) to achieve any meaningful discussion; the distinction between "people who actively fuck children" and "people who have urges to fuck children" is rarely made.


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-04 08:30:43


At 1/3/19 02:47 PM, EdyKel wrote: I was actually expecting the thread to be closed, since it's just obviously troll bait with old, outdated, news. I didn't expect a serious discussion from it.


HMMMMM. Is it really, Edy? Were you expecting that, were you???

Just as quick to defend these paedophiles, as you are to jump on their phony Kavanaugh allegations?

Indeed. Couldn't possibly have a serious discussion about the very well documented global phenomenon of political paedophilia. Could we. Wouldn't it be great if we played into the exact stereotpye @wafflecrisp is talking about and shut the discussion down, allowing them to remain in the shadows. Great idea. Round of applause for EdyKel's ability to identify troll bait.


At 1/3/19 03:20 PM, Gario wrote: Not going over the rest of your point because this is where you mix things up. Men fucking other men consensually (and woman/woman action, too) is a victimless crime, so frankly it shouldn't be seen as a crime. Puffing weed theoretically has more consequence than homosexual sex does, if for example other people don't like the smell of weed on your breath.

Child fucking is not a victimless crime - the child literally can't consent to it. No matter how much some abhorrent groups might want to try, it will never be normalized in the fashion you're talking about. You could use the same strategies that Homosexuals did to normalize their presence until the end of time and it would be as successful as if someone tried to normalize violently murdering one's parents.


Ok dude, I appreciate what you're saying and I agree. You maybe tried to make a link or assumed I'm saying they're the same thing.

This has nothing to do with LGBT. That's my point. They are doing it "under the guise" of LGBT. The paedo lobby are using the LGBT lobby, to Trojan Horse their way into the lamestream and be accepted. This is their tactics.


I agree. People generally have a good enough moral compass not to let this happen. However, given the amount of laws passed in my own country without public consent, via the back-door.. I'm not just gonna sit here and wait for the big wigs to challenge this. Not when they're in on it and aid in the coverup of these things.


No. If I had friends like that and I was trying to support them, I would make it illegal, then make a loophole for them and their suppliers into the law. That way, only they could have access to child fucking, giving them an exclusive share to the market. Kind of like how billionaires handle everything else awful that they do, in fact.


Oh, you mean like they do already? Like they have for the past 50+ years??

Do you need reminding about BBC employee Jimmy Savile and Edward Heath's yacht? His connection to the Royal family and politicians. His connection to, oh, Jeffrey Epstein - with his private pedo island!! Whom is best buddies with who? All billionaires, no less.


It's not working. They are desperately trying to change things and cover their ass. People will not stop investigating this, survivors will not stop appearing. Politicians will not stop offending. Do you still really think the CFR's purge is about Russian influence? Or is it about giving unjust power, to silence the public voice on serious issues??


As you say, about political leverage, we're already seeing celebs thrown against the wall. Look at how Weinstein was 'exposed'. He's a small fry compared to the upper echelons and there's plenty of Weinstein's they can keep people distracted with. Then, if the heat is too strong, bring out a scary BBC fairytale about someone like Savile, to keep the conversation flowing but controlled.


Have you ever heard of the term "Slippeey slope"? Literally none of this follows from homosexuals trying to get rights.


No. It doesn't. Which is why it's offensive to them and to everyone else. This is the point I'm trying to make. Paedophilia has no place under the LGBTQIA+ label. It has no place under any label, other than disgusting mental disorder.


Anyways, here's a random tiny cross-section of registered sex offenders operating within current British Parliament. Again, this phenomenon is global and there's many more. The sooner everyone gets on the same page about this, the sooner we can get these paedo warmongering bullies out and have some real change in the world.


iu_1231_741767.png

iu_1232_741767.png

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-04 12:04:12


At 1/4/19 08:30 AM, AcidX wrote:
At 1/3/19 02:47 PM, EdyKel wrote: I was actually expecting the thread to be closed, since it's just obviously troll bait with old, outdated, news. I didn't expect a serious discussion from it.
HMMMMM. Is it really, Edy? Were you expecting that, were you???
Just as quick to defend these paedophiles, as you are to jump on their phony Kavanaugh allegations?
Indeed. Couldn't possibly have a serious discussion about the very well documented global phenomenon of political paedophilia. Could we. Wouldn't it be great if we played into the exact stereotpye @wafflecrisp is talking about and shut the discussion down, allowing them to remain in the shadows. Great idea. Round of applause for EdyKel's ability to identify troll bait.


Yes. But, I wouldn't expect you to understand, considering your history of believing in every odd conspiracy as long as it promotes whatever your current view is, and then using the victim card of people accusing you of being a Russian bot to keep your views.


As for the discussion, any idiot would know that pedophilia has more to do with culture, and psychology, than it does with any particular party, or political movement. And as Turkey pointed out, no one wants to be saddled with that term, especially in a time of heightened partisan politics and an overactive media - A killer combination that will instantly kill your larger message you are trying to get people to notice. Only people who are extremely partisan and stupid, or just intentionally trolling, make such an argument that it's party affiliated.


Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-06 13:13:10


At 1/6/19 11:38 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Everyone is entitled to a defence even a pedophile this is a flimsy form of attack on her isn't it? I mean it was her job to defend the fucker... I mean it would be more worrying if she ignored the law and deliberately sabotaged the case right?


This is Hillary Clinton. These people would criticise her no matter what she did.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 1/6/19 01:37 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 1/6/19 01:13 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 1/6/19 11:38 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Everyone is entitled to a defence even a pedophile this is a flimsy form of attack on her isn't it? I mean it was her job to defend the fucker... I mean it would be more worrying if she ignored the law and deliberately sabotaged the case right?
This is Hillary Clinton. These people would criticise her no matter what she did.
Well yeah she's a politician no free passes...


It's an attack on her careless attitude about the case. Of course he deserves a defense I already said that.


I fell down and hit my head on a rock. My Father asked, is the rock ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-06 15:01:00


At 1/6/19 02:58 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 1/6/19 02:56 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 1/6/19 01:37 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 1/6/19 01:13 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 1/6/19 11:38 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Everyone is entitled to a defence even a pedophile this is a flimsy form of attack on her isn't it? I mean it was her job to defend the fucker... I mean it would be more worrying if she ignored the law and deliberately sabotaged the case right?
This is Hillary Clinton. These people would criticise her no matter what she did.
Well yeah she's a politician no free passes...
It's an attack on her careless attitude about the case. Of course he deserves a defense I already said that.
Oh so she laughed about it... Is that the problem?


Her entire attitude was careless, she didn't just laugh at it.


I fell down and hit my head on a rock. My Father asked, is the rock ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-06 15:10:12


At 1/6/19 03:05 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 1/6/19 03:01 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 1/6/19 02:58 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 1/6/19 02:56 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 1/6/19 01:37 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 1/6/19 01:13 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 1/6/19 11:38 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Everyone is entitled to a defence even a pedophile this is a flimsy form of attack on her isn't it? I mean it was her job to defend the fucker... I mean it would be more worrying if she ignored the law and deliberately sabotaged the case right?
This is Hillary Clinton. These people would criticise her no matter what she did.
Well yeah she's a politician no free passes...
It's an attack on her careless attitude about the case. Of course he deserves a defense I already said that.
Oh so she laughed about it... Is that the problem?
Her entire attitude was careless, she didn't just laugh at it
Oh so this a character assasination... Based purely on subjective morality and values... If that kind of shit worked Trump wouldn't be in the whitehouse... You know that saying about throwing stones in glass houses?


Fuck Trump too. I don't care who is president because they are all corrupt. But Trump is just the lesser evil in my opinion.


I fell down and hit my head on a rock. My Father asked, is the rock ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-06 15:19:58


At 1/6/19 03:12 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: That only provides more reason to care if everyone is corrupt...
wonder how much tax payers money is getting flushed down the shitter with the recent government shutdown...


This whole government is based on division. Of course these things will happen.


And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.


Yeah that's a bible quote. I am not a christian but I believe some things in this book actually make sense. This verse is one of them. Simple shit yo.



I fell down and hit my head on a rock. My Father asked, is the rock ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-06 15:32:20


At 1/6/19 03:24 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 1/6/19 03:19 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 1/6/19 03:12 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: That only provides more reason to care if everyone is corrupt...
wonder how much tax payers money is getting flushed down the shitter with the recent government shutdown...
This whole government is based on division. Of course these things will happen.
Presidential systems tend to have this problem... It's why the vast majority of Europe abandoned the model for the most part...


How about a government that elects one person to have all power, and if he doesn't do his job you shoot the mother fucker?


I fell down and hit my head on a rock. My Father asked, is the rock ok?

BBS Signature

At 1/6/19 03:32 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
How about a government that elects one person to have all power, and if he doesn't do his job you shoot the mother fucker?


That's technically the model North Korea follows. The issue is that once you give one person all the power you can't "shooter the motherfucker" if they fuck up because, y'know, they have all the power to stop that outcome.


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.


Speaking of Hillary, Republicans last week quietly ended a 4 to 5 year long investigation into her e-mails (Not to mention Benghazi), while Trump bemoans the ongoing investigations into his campaign as a witch hunt, when Republicans, and his administration, controlled them for the last 2 years.


Let's be clear, Hillary is a favorite punching bag pf the right, but she' s out of power, and is unlikely to run again for president - it's why many on the right are now focusing their energies on other lefty boogeymen, such as Elizabeth Warren, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.


It's pretty obvious that the right needs something to scare their base with, and distract from the atrocity that is in the White House that has led to multiple scandals, ethical failures, and is not only a Republican nightmare, but his own as well, with the things he says and does.

Response to Hillary Clinton defends pedophile.. 2019-01-07 17:08:06


At 1/6/19 07:22 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: Cortez caught some shit for dancing right? tbh an open socialist getting into an elected office in the USA wouldn't have happened 10 or 15 years ago... its almost as though people are starting to see through all that red scare horseshit from decades ago... maybe having decades of successive right wing governments has kind of convinced folks that maybe the left isnt the cause of all the worlds problems...


What is evident, after my many years of conscious observation; 'left vs right' is a paradigm which does not serve humanity in the slightest. It's just further division. Like everything right down to science. Mainstream science focusing on atomism. Which isn't possible without Holism because particles. Many of these divisions stem from groups or movements that were started to distract from things like the very subject of this thread. To keep people focused on the surface layer, superficial problems. Opposed to the real root causes and true injustices.


Meanwhile... YouTube recommended me this one too. It covers groups like NAMBLA and some other stuff I just don't like.. to be reminded exists.



To imply any party or homosexuality bias is stupid and a waste of time. See my previous statement above ^


At 1/7/19 05:08 PM, AcidX wrote:
Meanwhile... YouTube recommended me this one too.


I suggest watching YT on another browser or username, just so you can clear your palate a bit of the hard conspiracy videos - they're ironically putting you into a media bubble. These things aren't recommended because they're any more correct, but because YT has predicted that you'll like what they have to say based on your prior viewing habits. Considering her other topics consist of South Africa white genocide (that doesn't exist) and frogs ARE turning gay because of chemicals in the water (linking to since debunked studies), it's pretty safe to say she's not a great purveyer of solid ideas.


That's not fair, though, so I skimmed her video, read her sources. Her argument is that because an awful author at WND claimed in 2002 (by piecing different studies together in a nonesense manner, mind you) that homosexuals were more likely to molest children, so therefore giving homosexuals ANY rights is defacto giving child molestors rights. This would mean the left, by virtue of giving homosexuals more rights, are also giving child molestors more rights, and therefore are the party of child molestors.


...


I really shouldn't try to give these conspiracy theorists on YT any benefit of the doubt, because that was really, really stupid to even skim. In case you're unaware of the issue, she overgeneralizes, uses bad sources for the guts of her claim, AND uses a slippery slope argument masked as a fact in order to bolster her claim. It's an insanely stupid and wrong video from start to finish.


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.